It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
How is a three year old story allowed to stay in Breaking News forum?

It was posted very early on a Saturday morning. The mods probably haven't had their coffee yet and haven't gotten on here to babysit everyone. Maybe they are sleeping in after a hard Friday party night.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yep, time for the HOAX bin with rest of em.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
ATS THREAD August 2009 - Obamas Kenyan Birth Certificate - Photo

Already posted 2 1/2 years ago.
We've already verified/debunked.

Where is the rest of the content ? and as noted in your OP never conclusively debunked which is still correct to state looking at the thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
Where is the rest of the content ?

I don't understand. There are 129 pages of content. People looked at everything from the seal to the signatures. What exactly is it that you are looking for? I don't understand.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I would say nice try but your thread shows nothing that even remotely resembles the content in the OP.

WTF?

The exact same birth certificate can be found hidden all the way in the SECOND LINK IN THE OP!!!!
HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!
Did you not even try or are you lying?
Because it gets worse.

3rd link in the OP is to an article about this threads BC.

It is like you had to go out of your way to miss this stuff instead of just denying reality by choice. Help me understand.

OK, that is just the OP.

Now just 16 posts down on THE FIRST PAGE OF THAT THREAD is the article debunking this exact kenyan birth certificate.
‘Birthers’ Latch Onto Forged Kenyan Birth Certificate

The only way to miss this stuff is to try. Whoever blindly starred your post without checking the validity of what you wrote exposes themselves as just looking for an excuse for their hate.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Well if its a fake at least its a better fake than that pathetic digital excuse of a birth certificate he released. The die hard supporters wont care, they will just say its an Orlyian conspiracy.

I would like Obama if it werent for his die hard supporters (sarcasm I'm making fun of the ron paul dismissal argument)

The one that the white house released was literally shown to be fake in a 10 minute video and only just 1 of the documents of all the ones posted in this thread was in the old thread with no conclusion after 188 pages and 3 years.

Great thread retention tho

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Where is the rest of the content ?

I don't understand. There are 129 pages of content. People looked at everything from the seal to the signatures. What exactly is it that you are looking for? I don't understand.

The whole story is in the link in the op and all documents pertaining to it in the OP,that content.

Combine that with this

This alone validates any new discussion concerning the topic.
Which was also not available at the time you created that thread. (understand i am not downplaying your thread here)

edit on 25-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The one that the white house released was literally shown to be fake in a 10 minute video

Shown to whom?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

No arguments here!

We officially have a liar in the White House. Not that we ever doubted it (there's quite a few, actually) but now we have legitimate proof that the peacock of the White House is a two-faced # of # and a ### of a ### ###.

As for the [This section has been removed by the Cyber Policy Administration for violations of the Presidential Worship campaign. Currently under official investigation.] That's all I have to say.

edit: If it weren't for the censorship bill he tried to pass, you would be able to read my post.

edit on CSaturdayam121248f48America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I saw that Birth Cert. many months ago on the www. Nice to see it again!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Obama's birth was registered in hawaii, which is a part of US. Obama is not illegal and why is the source NESARA Restore America Galactic news, what the hell is a galactic news? More like a stupid blog.
edit on 25-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

I don't believe that the issue ever was about Obama being illegal. He is not a "Natural US Citizen".. quite the difference.

According to the US constitution, he is certainly a legitimate citizen but does not have the entitlement to be president.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Guess this slows down e gravy train for the first family huh?
Take another vacation on our dime Michelle, that'll make you look good.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Somebody should grab one of his hairs or some kind of DNA sample and compare it to Akenanten's just for kicks and giggles. He may be a clone. That's even more interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
any paper can be forged. we'll never know the truth. I lost my original BC, so now I have a copy from the hospital. its an "original copy" lol, but not the original.

I have no idea where I was born, just some paper and my moms word

and that's true for all of us

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012 How do I not know this blog poster photoshoped the document or made it up?

The wear and tear, the correct name of the official signing it, raised seal, multiple photos from different angles, little things like that mean a lot. Plus the photos of the parents.

This is more convincing that the not one but 'two' forgeries released by the O administration.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

We all know that the main stream media would never slant a story or hide facts to further their string pullers agenda right?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

So any website that is funded by liberals are automatically dismissed as making things up but websites that are obviously anti-Obama are considered models of impartiality in this matter? Yeah. That makes sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was going to respond to the subject of the op, but i can see this has become a left/right war of the roses all over again with comments like:

"The only thing debunking the Blog in the OP are leftist Media sources"
"The Birthers are crazy."

I guess the fact that both Left and Right are divide and conquer tactics hasn't sunken in yet.

TPTB=1
ATS=0

edit on 25-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
awesome find OP. S &F

This is going to make things interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join