It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

i always got a kick out of the 'publicist' (literary agent) who publicly promoted him as our first Kenyan Senator.
yeah, yeah, it was a published error
... or so we've heard

of course, the original has been internet scrubbed, however, there are sooooo many mirrors of it that i doubt that one will ever disappear like he wishes it would

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Oh, you and me both!
Even a Kenyan ambassador states that his birthplace there is a well-known attraction. They must all be "lies" or "mistakes".

Oh, a LOT has been scrubbed. Entire articles, on websites that keep far older stuff, have vanished. Data has been altered, or abridged. Even the business about the different spellings of his first name all but vanished. Used to be, when he first became known, that there was no "c" in it.

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Let me stop you right there. He did NOT attend a Muslim school. He attended a PUBLIC school in Indonesia.
and just which public schools in Indonesia, in 196? were not Muslim based ??

You know facts will only sail right over the heads of some, right?
The guy wears a ring stating that "There is no god but Allah". Not something you tend to see on Christian men.....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
There is a difference between learning ABOUT a religion, and learning to practice that religion. There isn't any doubt that he was learning the practice, as that is what they were teaching.

The same as learning ABOUT France, or learning French... but that does not make someone French. Oh, except for birthers, of course. For them learning something automagically makes you that thing....

Maybe if you can manage to find enough maturity to debate without silly little ad hominem attacks, we can discuss the actual issues. Since I am not calling you an "Obamabot" in every post, maybe you can drop the "birther" nonsense (stupid name anyway, as we are all born...), and discuss the actual points people raise. You know, the ones you seek to avoid by calling names instead of offering any valid points. If you can't manage that, don't bother responding, because I have indulged ore than enough of that nonsense as it is. I will address valid responses, not name calling.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Orly Taitz is going to have her day in court on February 15, 2013.
She is scheduled in the Supreme Court of the United States.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Funny how you completely ignore the fact he already debunked your whole premise. In the very post you quote. Yet you ignore it?
edit on 20/1/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The guy wears a ring stating that "There is no god but Allah". Not something you tend to see on Christian men.....

Why spread that lie? Obama does not wear a ring stating that.... but you knew that anyway.
Here is a picture of it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It appears silly stories and lies are all "people who make up conspiracy theories about the first black President of the USA" actually have. (as you do not like the term "birther")
edit on 20-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Orly Taitz is going to have her day in court on February 15, 2013.
She is scheduled in the Supreme Court of the United States.

Orly will not be there....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Whatever. You know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I totally respect the hell out of you and I think you know that. Even if we completely disagree on Obama... But to spread that Obama ring lie is pretty, well I don't have a kind word for it. You are so much better than that.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Your statements are false, untrue and laughable. Please stop, we're all laughing at you.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Funny how you completely ignore the fact he already debunked your whole premise. In the very post you quote. Yet you ignore it?

Who "debunked" what premise, exactly? Details, please. You do know, I hope, that assigning labels to people and claiming this or that was debunked isn't evidence, right?

Why spread that lie? Obama does not wear a ring stating that.... but you knew that anyway.
Here is a picture of it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It appears silly stories and lies are all "people who make up conspiracy theories about the first black President of the USA" actually have. (as you do not like the term "birther")

No, simply sharing what seems to be truth. Doctored images don't prove the ring isn't what WND stated it appears to be.

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes The guy wears a ring stating that "There is no god but Allah". Not something you tend to see on Christian men.....
Why spread that lie? Obama does not wear a ring stating that.... but you knew that anyway. Here is a picture of it...
www.abovetopsecret.com... It appears silly stories and lies are all "people who make up conspiracy theories about the first black President of the USA" actually have. (as you do not like the term "birther")
" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link

Originally posted by bknapple32

I totally respect the hell out of you and I think you know that. Even if we completely disagree on Obama... But to spread that Obama ring lie is pretty, well I don't have a kind word for it. You are so much better than that.

Yes, I know that, and it's mutual. As for the ring? Well, when I see people claiming that story is false, and the pictures look doctored, I have to wonder why. Check the link just above (it's in this post), and you can see one example showing what I mean. Plus, it's a fact that he wore the ring for years before he was married, and no one seems to know why. Then there is the fact that Snopes claims it's a false story. That alone, with something political, makes be believe it's most likely true. Snopes is very biased. At best, that claim is unresolved. It's worth looking into. If someone could get a nice close up of the ring, and compare that, it might help, but I would bet any and all such requests would be refused. I would ask, were I ever in a situation that I could. Don't expect it to happen, though.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

No, simply sharing what seems to be truth.

No, it is not the truth at all, as a simple search would have shown. I showed a picture of the ring, but as it destroys your conspiracy theory you ignore it. Here are some more pictures of it.
www.tinyurl.com/as5y3gk

At best, that claim is unresolved. It's worth looking into. If someone could get a nice close up of the ring, and compare that, it might help,

No, it is resolved but you ignore it as it destroys your conspiracy theory....

All the claims by conspiracy theorists have been shown to be just made up stories, but some people keep persisting in reposting them here and elsewhere. Birthers have lost every court case about 200 of them and still have not learnt anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Who "debunked" what premise, exactly? Details, please. You do know, I hope, that assigning labels to people and claiming this or that was debunked isn't evidence, right?

How much more detail can you give? I said it right there. "In the very post you quote." That could not be more clear.
You are continously posting lies that have been debunked to hell a milion times over. You are just trolling.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

i'm curious now so i guess i should read up but perhaps you can clarify something for me.

in the link you provided ... it appears on his left hand ... being that he is married, what is the big deal ? my first thought was it's his wedding band ... so, what's the conspiracy here ?

then, i also noticed pictues of it from a time before he was married ... so, what's the deal, really ?

and as someone who has been married, since when does a spouse wear a ring, in that position, that isn't their wedding band ?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

being that he is married, what is the big deal ? my first thought was it's his wedding band ... so, what's the conspiracy here ?

Some birther here claim it has the words "There is no god but Allah" written on it, but that was just a lie.

i also noticed pictues of it from a time before he was married ... so, what's the deal, really ?

No big deal, it is a ring that some people claim has "There is no god but Allah" written on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

A birther can't be a bither if they're not willing to lie through their teeth. This has been proven time and time again especially by their champion Orly Taitz

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

i'm curious now so i guess i should read up but perhaps you can clarify something for me.

in the link you provided ... it appears on his left hand ... being that he is married, what is the big deal ? my first thought was it's his wedding band ... so, what's the conspiracy here ?

then, i also noticed pictues of it from a time before he was married ... so, what's the deal, really ?

and as someone who has been married, since when does a spouse wear a ring, in that position, that isn't their wedding band ?

Glad we finally agree on something

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ok, so someone claims but what is it, do you know ?
i don't recognize the design so i reserve opinion in that regard.

however, you didn't answer my question about a wedding band ?
what's the deal, are they married or not ?

and if they are, why isn't this being discounted as a marital symbol?
if is not a wedding band, what symbolic meaning does it hold for Obama ?
[surely he wouldn't diss Michelle in public unless it was extremely important to him ?]

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Glad we finally agree on something
ok, but could you be more specific ?
what do we agree on ??

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

however, you didn't answer my question about a wedding band ?
what's the deal, are they married or not ?

How would I know? What does it matter?

and if they are, why isn't this being discounted as a marital symbol?

It is, by everyone except birthers.

if is not a wedding band, what symbolic meaning does it hold for Obama ?

Why not ask him? You seem to be just babbling about it.
edit on 21-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

so let me get this straight.
you don't know if they're married and you don't care.

you 'claim' it is being discounted but offer no source ?

while it's true that i question the item, why are you avoiding any sense of confirmation one way or the other ? deflect much ?

why not ask him ?
because i asked you.
you are the one all over this thread claiming you know everything and everyone else is a 'birther' ... shame, shame, shame.

showing your true colors, eh ?
very well then ... i'll go with it isn't a wedding band since he's worn it long before he was married.

gee, i wonder what it represents ?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join