It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
what about all the fuss that it was made in adobe using layers and all the fonts and texts were inconsistant

Even Fox News said that it was bunkum - www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

In fact, they proved in court that it isn't. Expert witnesses, document people, showed clearly, and the judge agreed. I watched that footage.

No you did not actually, the so called "expert witnesses" were not actually experts at all the judge declared, and he discounted all the birther "evidence" as rubbish!

No, I actually did watch, and the judge did agree that the evidence was valid, and the witnesses were experts. They were accepted by the court as such. Just because those facts don't suit you is no excuse to call be a liar.

Do you have any valid points to offer?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

fox news lol,

how come almost everyone who examined this cert confirmed it was fake? i remember when everyone on this site was saying this is defo a fake

and now everyone's done a 180 on this subject? i must have missed the ground breaking evidence somewhere because i have not seen anything that says its real yet.
edit on 2-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Please name at least one person who has examined Obama's official birth certificate and said it was fake. As far as I know, none exist.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Isn't Orly "Mad-Eyes" Taitz the only person who takes the birth certificate question seriously? Fer flips sake, even Fox News thinks that birtherism is a busted flush these days!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

to say no one says this is fake tells me you never even looked into this issue. - the key is to examine both sides of the coin before screaming out, i believe you should always look into the evidence yourself before making your own opinion instead of following the bandwagon.

I will list a couple for why i believe it is fake. i will happily admit i was wrong if proven otherwise.

so many comments of people saying "Stop been so ridiculous and move on to the bigger issues that this country is facing"

while i agree it is something petty but for the sake of this thread lets keep on track

"IF" it is true then Obama is a fraud and has mocked the system and lied into becoming the president.

lets just throw this in here as well

www.wnd.com...

edit on 3-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Please don't cite Arpaio. The man's a bigoted, attention-seeking, jackass. Secondly, when even Bill O'Reilly writes the birth certificate authenticity issue off as being bogus, you have a problem. The birth certificate is genuine.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

ok do you have any sources for this? why is he a jackass? because he asks questions?

show me some evidence please any vids or articles?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well, this is a good example - rationalwiki.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I never said nobody claimed it was fake, please don't put words in my mouth. I said nobody who has SEEN it has claimed it was faked. All you have are morons analysing a PDF copy of the official document. These people are literally so stupid they don't realise that this pdf isn't his birth certificate. It would be like showing up at customs/immigration with a photocopy of your passport and expecting to be let into the country. So back to my original question which you decided to turn into a strawman argument. Who THAT HAS SEEN THE ORIGINAL has claimed it to be fake? I don't care what people think of a digital representation, i'm talking about the actual birth certificate.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

i don't know any sources who has seen the document in real life. - probably because it doesn't exist! lol '
'

yeah hang on while i ring Obama and ask him to send me the original ...('
')

You see when you mentioned earlier, i just assumed you were on about the PDF,

Any way regardless of that, that is not the argument

The argument here was that, his certificate was not scanned into a computer, but "created" using software.

if the document was indeed a scan of the original then why is the PDF irrelevant, since they are both identical?

edit on 3-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It's basically that the PDF for all intents and purposes is a photocopy. (Literally a duplication of the light reflected by the paper) So from the sense of a legal document it isn't the same since many of the security features of the original won't transfer to the pdf which is why so many birthers have been laughed out of court when they try to use the pdf as evidence. My main issue with the birthers is the massive lunacy of their logic regarding this pdf. Firstly they think he's managed to fool at least 50% +1 of the population but he can't get a proper fake made? Like if there were an issue with layers and whatnot, why not just print out the "fake" pdf and scan it in from paper so it will just be a scan of a physical document? Also, he's the freaking POTUS, whether you believe he's legally there or not isn't relevant to the fact that he would easily have access to the resources to make a real birth certificate, even with fake data. If the birthers really wanted to make a case they wouldn't attack the document since Obama clearly would have the resources to make a 100% real US birth certificate. The real method of attack would have to be some kind of historical research showing that he wasn't born in the USA, since all historical documents (birth announcements, etc) show that he was, they seem a bit weary of going down that avenue. The birthers claim to have a case but everything they bring up is either misquoted information, poorly translated interviews between two people who don't speak the same language or, outright lies.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding

It's basically that the PDF for all intents and purposes is a photocopy. (Literally a duplication of the light reflected by the paper) So from the sense of a legal document it isn't the same since many of the security features of the original won't transfer to the pdf which is why so many birthers have been laughed out of court when they try to use the pdf as evidence. My main issue with the birthers is the massive lunacy of their logic regarding this pdf. Firstly they think he's managed to fool at least 50% +1 of the population but he can't get a proper fake made? Like if there were an issue with layers and whatnot, why not just print out the "fake" pdf and scan it in from paper so it will just be a scan of a physical document? Also, he's the freaking POTUS, whether you believe he's legally there or not isn't relevant to the fact that he would easily have access to the resources to make a real birth certificate, even with fake data. If the birthers really wanted to make a case they wouldn't attack the document since Obama clearly would have the resources to make a 100% real US birth certificate. The real method of attack would have to be some kind of historical research showing that he wasn't born in the USA, since all historical documents (birth announcements, etc) show that he was, they seem a bit weary of going down that avenue. The birthers claim to have a case but everything they bring up is either misquoted information, poorly translated interviews between two people who don't speak the same language or, outright lies.

which is why so many birthers have been laughed out of court when they try to use the pdf as evidence

your right here, i just come across this!

www.sacbee.com...

quite recent as well - Jan. 3, 2013 i wasn't even aware of this till now

she goes on to present her case

she sought to present evidence that the president's birth certificate is a forgery.

"It's a joke," she told the judge. "It's not even a good forgery."

but in the end she is thrown out, the judge sums it up well here;

"There is absolutely no way that this case will survive the challenge it faces"

basically too little evidence for such a large claim.

i see the problem here, telling the document is a forgery sat behind your PC is one thing, but actually getting this through court is a much larger challenge, almost impossible as of now

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Orly Taitz is a joke. She's been laughed out of court so many times that she can now never be taken seriously about anything at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Please name at least one person who has examined Obama's official birth certificate and said it was fake. As far as I know, none exist.

You do realize that's one of the issues, right? There isn't anyone that has SEEN an original. The scans have all been shown to have been computer-created fakes. So far, every attempt to view the actual document has met with great resistance. Ask yourself, it if was real, why would he not show the paper in court, and prove it? As he said himself, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." he won't disclose that document, and many others. What is he hiding?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

*ahem* www.google.com...,mod=9&sourceid =chrome&ie=UTF-8

You mean people who have no legal right to see a persons private information have been denied access to it? Why do birthers always seem so surprised when the laws of the United States of America are upheld? If I walked into a government building and asked to see YOUR birth certificate and/or YOUR social security number do you think I should be allowed to? Also, for ever person saying the pdf is fake there's the same number of people explaining why they're wrong in their conclusions and since it's not the real birth certificate, it's just a digital representation, it's an exercise in futility anyways. Instead of trying to prove he wasn't born in the USA, they should really focus their efforts on proving he was born somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

*ahem* www.google.com...,mod=9&sourceid =chrome&ie=UTF-8

You mean people who have no legal right to see a persons private information have been denied access to it? Why do birthers always seem so surprised when the laws of the United States of America are upheld? If I walked into a government building and asked to see YOUR birth certificate and/or YOUR social security number do you think I should be allowed to? Also, for ever person saying the pdf is fake there's the same number of people explaining why they're wrong in their conclusions and since it's not the real birth certificate, it's just a digital representation, it's an exercise in futility anyways. Instead of trying to prove he wasn't born in the USA, they should really focus their efforts on proving he was born somewhere else.

No, people that do have a legal right have been denied. At least one other candidate filed a case. ANY candidate is supposed to be properly vetted, and that includes verification of eligibility, especially if there is ANY question regarding said eligibility. Do you not recall that the Obama campaign issued such a court challenge to the McCain campaign, and McCain MET that challenge, in court, producing his documentation? The same sort of documentation that Obama refuses to show in court, he demanded of his opposition on 2008. Hypocrisy, anyone? If I were running for president, you would be, as a citizen, entitled to proof that I was, in fact, eligible. If there was question, i would have no issues going into a courtroom, proper documents in hand, and proving my case. I would want to do so, to be sure no doubt was cast on my administration, were I to win. Public figures don't have the same level of privacy as does the average citizen. If this man has nothing to hide, then he should go into a courtroom, and prove, beyond any doubt, that he has legitimate documents.

As for them being "proven true", that simply isn't the case. There is more than just the layering to cast doubt. The certificate number isn't what it should be. The typeset is different in places. In some places, it's clear that the background was erased around certain words, as it would never be on a legitimate certificate. Before assuming this is all nonsense, please do an in depth study of all of the details people have pointed out, and consider them.

Regarding proof that he was born elsewhere, well, there seems to be some of that as well. His grandmother (the Kenyan one) claims that she witnessed his birth in Africa. There is more than one video on YouTube of his wife calling him Kenyan. There was, at one point, a birth certificate from Kenya, though that one is highly disputed, and could easily be faked. it does not seem to have been properly researched, in any case, so it isn't the best evidence. The witnesses, though? Do we simply assume his grandmother was lying? His wife? How about those in Hawaii that stated there were no records for him there? Those that stated they knew the family, and didn't remember a baby being in that household at the time he would have been? The fact that he's fought so hard to NOT produce said documents in court says something, too. He said himself (and you can see that on video), "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." Those are Obama's own words. So, what is he hiding, since he won't show the documents?

Oh, for the record, the law isn't upheld if he doesn't have the real paperwork, now is it?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

No, people that do have a legal right have been denied...

...Public figures don't have the same level of privacy as does the average citizen.

Quote that law. Or admid you're making bs. up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

...Public figures don't have the same level of privacy as does the average citizen.

Quote that law. Or admid you're making bs. up.

I didn't state it was a law; I stated it was a fact. It is a fact that a candidate for president is supposed to be eligible, according the the Constitution, which is the highest law of the land. It is a fact that this current one hasn't proven that eligibility. Try presenting online documents to your next employer, or to register for school. You can't do it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I didn't state it was a law; I stated it was a fact.

Embhasis mine. You said it was a law.
I'm not commenting on any other stuff that you posted that has been debunked a million times over. Just that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join