It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
We'll have to see what Sheriff Joe and Co releases in the Obama report on MARCH 1.

If it conencides.

Kiss Obama's butt good bye.

And dare I say the Whole Democratic Party for proping him up and standing beside him INSTEAD of exposing him.

Corrupt bastards.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't think democracy sucks. I think when you're managing 600M people you can't ever make ever happy. Or represent every ideology. It's just not feasible.

That being said I DO think that massive blocks of people are very very difficult to govern properly and this is part of the reason for corruption. To many people.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If it coincides with a hoax?

Kinda hard to understand what you could possibly mean by that.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
We'll have to see what Sheriff Joe and Co releases in the Obama report on MARCH 1.

If it conencides.

Kiss Obama's butt good bye.

And dare I say the Whole Democratic Party for proping him up and standing beside him INSTEAD of exposing him.

Corrupt bastards.

As opposed to the GOP? You cant be serious. Id say corruption is pretty darn equal. One of the the only things in this country that is as equal as it gets.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
What I dont get was this. Did the doctors and staff of the hospital, and the people in the newspaper who announced his birth... ALL planning on making a baby named barack obama president 40 years in advance??? Because thats what would need to have happened for this to be a legit conspiracy.

I'm interested in seeing the names of the doctors and staff of the hospital. The records too if you can find them, if not then the names will do. Please provide these.
edit on 26/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

No one's fawning, but there's point in any of this if we're just gonna accept the whole system and it's ideals are meaningless.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

[rolls eyes]

You'd just assume they were also liars anyway.

Anyone that lies to trash Obama is a, "truth seeker".

Anyone that points out birthed lies is a, "governemrnt shill".

It's old and tired.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

[rolls eyes]

You'd just assume they were also liars anyway.

Anyone that lies to trash Obama is a, "truth seeker".

Anyone that points out birthed lies is a, "governemrnt shill".

It's old and tired.

No I wouldn't. I'm interested. Show me.

ETA: I editied my post above. I really only want to know the names of the doctors.
edit on 26/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yes, you would. Obviously.

There's more than enough evidence to show that Obama is legit. You don't need to talk to those folks to prove anything. Ipso facto you ignore evidence that you disagree with.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I really only want to know the names of the doctors.

Dr. David Sinclair Dr. Rodney T. West

24ahead.com...

When Barack Hussein Obama places his hand on the Bible today to take the oath of office as 44th president of the United States, Barbara Nelson of Kenmore will undoubtedly think back to the day he was born. It was Aug. 4, 1961, at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu.

“I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone,” said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98. Here’s the story: Nelson was having dinner at the Outrigger Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach with Dr. West, the father of her college friend, Jo-Anne. Making conversation, Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: “‘So, tell me something interesting that happened this week,’” she recalls.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69

I really only want to know the names of the doctors.

Dr. David Sinclair Dr. Rodney T. West

24ahead.com...

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Yes, you would. Obviously.

There's more than enough evidence to show that Obama is legit. You don't need to talk to those folks to prove anything. Ipso facto you ignore evidence that you disagree with.

Why the vitriol? Are you so rabidly in the heat of the moment that you can't see that there are people who just simply want information?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

What I dont get was this. Did the doctors and staff of the hospital, and the people in the newspaper who announced his birth... ALL planning on making a baby named barack obama president 40 years in advance??? Because thats what would need to have happened for this to be a legit conspiracy.

Really? Whats the name of the Dr.?

And his mother does not meet the requirements of living here for 5 years after the age of 14 to be a citizen when Obama was born as well.

I think this BC is a Red Herring.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

You have a great misunderstanding of the law. The bottom line is...his father was not a citizen....which may make him a us citizen via his mother, but not eligible for the presidency.

According to wikipedia, a natural-born citizen, which is one requirement to become president, is defined as:
"...the children of United States citizens born abroad, and those born abroad of one citizen parent who has met U.S. residency requirements"

which would mean if he actually was born in Kenya, or wherever you think he was born, he would still be qualified a natural born citizen, which makes him qualified to be President? I sure someone has already tried too debunk this I havnt really been keeping up to it (just seems like a bunch of racists too me), but there it is, even if he was born abroad, his mother still makes him natural born.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

She doesn't have to be a citizen if he was born in Hawaii, which he was...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Why do you want it?

What nurses worked in the hospital when Nixon was born? I'm sure you know... yes... oh lover of information...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
seriously? This is one huge mess of a thread. Did I miss anything throughout the 17 pages? Is it Fake or Not Fake? Nothing is going to happen.. its all BS that you all argue over it, because it wont change anything, fake or not. You have like 10 months of the guy left.. or 4 years.. My guess is, he got through the first 4, which settles his eligibility.. its called, a precedent. Accept it, or revolt.. Your decision.. or just cry and whine and bicker and raise your blood pressure and type some more.. Lets grow up
edit on 26-2-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Despite all the fake Kenyan documents - which seem to be sloppy, American-made, forgeries by people who were weak on African history and geography - the evidence is very persuasive that Obama was born in Hawaii*. We've got more proof of where he was born than we have for most of our past presidents.

That being the case, the only issue is whether something prevents him from being a natural born citizen although he was born inside the US. The overwhelming weight of legal authority is that he is a "natural born citizen" simply because he was born here, even if both his parents were foreigners, even if his parents' foreign country had laws that somehow imposed some sort of claim on him, etc. Since his foreigner father may not have been validly married to Mama Obama (since he had fibbed about already having a wife back in Africa), yet another reason to doubt that a foreign country had even the pretense of a legal claim on him.

---
* To believe he was born in Kenya yet a fake medical report of his birth in a Hawaiian hospital was filed in Honolulu within two business days, and announcements in two Honolulu newspapers the following week, requires us to believe that there was a very efficient conspiracy back in 1961 to prep a mulatto kid for President - even as most people of African descent in the US could not even vote - that was so powerful and clever it could fake all these documents and yet too goddam stupid to have the pregnant woman stay in the US at the time -- there being absolutely no purpose or advantage to this conspiracy for the woman to be in Kenya before, during or even after the birth.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I almost posted a reply in this thread early on, but I was reminded of some advice I read here on ATS a month or two back which was; "Never debate a fool because the average bystander won't be able to tell the difference."

My first response would have been; Where are the Mods when you need them? Since when did blog posts become worthy of the title, "Breaking Political News?" Not to mention the fact that instead of providing verifiable proof of the authenticity of the documents he presented, the blogger invites us to come to Kenya to view the pictures of the alleged documents in person. Please! If I didn't know better, I'd say this has Sorcha Faal written all over it.

Needless to say, when I woke up this morning to find that this thread had been appropriately moved to the Hoax Forum, my faith in the Mods was restored and I thank them for properly categorizing this thread in the forum specifically designated for "Lies, Scams & Fakes." You know the old saying, "Better late than never."

With respect to all the Obama hating ATS posters who were so quick to jump on the "Birther Bandwagon" yet again, I would offer this partial quote made early on in this thread by my good friend "xuenchen," (whom I quite often find myself debating on this site) and I hope that he/she can accept that statements like this one are akin to two-way traffic, whereas the the same rules are applied in both directions.

Originally posted by xuenchen
[color=cyan]*****

Maybe now we get closure to this mess !!

So how about it, do we finally get "closure on this mess" or what?

edit on 26-2-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Not that I want to play this game because its moot because the thread is based on a hoax. But I would imagine it would be like a judge recusing himself from a trial. The verdict isnt removed, a new judge would have to come in a reverse the old decision. So in this case the new president would have to work within the law to change what had happened.

Again moot point because this is a hoax

You're probably right, if that were to happen. They wouldn't just say none of it was valid, they will just have to go through the recourse of undoing it all. Talk about a bureaucratic nightmare.

But yes, it's moot. I probably shouldn't have spoke up on a topic I really know nothing about, and really care alittle about (or I would have educated my self on the subject). But the concept of "what if" interested me. Lessoned learned

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join