It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first post! Personal aerial pic of groom and papoose...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanOnEarth

That pic wasn't actually taken from a mountain top or anything like that. It was taken flying over S4.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Which picture? I've never seen a picture taken while over S4, or even Papoose.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It was a really cool pic in the first post of this thread. A pic taken of Papoose Lake from the air. It doesn't show now but maybe boomer can re-post it.

Here is another pic of Papoose Lake, taken from a commercial flight by a different person.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

dogshark

It was a really cool pic in the first post of this thread. A pic taken of Papoose Lake from the air. It doesn't show now but maybe boomer can re-post it.

Sure why not...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
While I think the photos are good enough to say there is nothing there, the Lazar fanbois won't be happy until you can count the creosote bushes in the image. Even then, the secret base is conveniently underground, so they still won't be convinced.

In fact, if Lazar said he made the whole thing up, people would say the government is making him say that.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Anyone know what flight the Doc Searls photo was taken from?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

dogshark

I found the source of the photos. They are on that terrible Living Moon website. Those clowns steal everything. But they come from here:
Reno photos
farm5.staticflickr.com...

Based on the caption. the flight goes from Reno to Phoenix, then off to Boston. Seems like a very indirect route. But the Reno to Phoenix flight would fly over route 95.

I spent some time looking for a Dash-8 flight that would go in that direction, but no luck. The Dash-8 would probably fly lower.

Some flights out of Salt Lake City towards the west cross the other side of the Nellis range.
edit on 19-9-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

gariac
While I think the photos are good enough to say there is nothing there, the Lazar fanbois won't be happy until you can count the creosote bushes in the image. Even then, the secret base is conveniently underground, so they still won't be convinced.

In fact, if Lazar said he made the whole thing up, people would say the government is making him say that.

Regarding S4, if you believe the photos are "good enough to say there is nothing there," then you must also believe there is nothing at the Groom Lake site as well. In these photos, there are no visible structures or roads at Groom. Would you agree with the previous sentence?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Groom is also much further away

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The runways at Groom are visible even in these small pictures. In the full size images, some of the larger hangars can also be seen.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

dogshark

Doc Searls? Wow...haven't heard that name in a while and it's unique enough to get my attention.

I knew a Doc Searls in Palo Alto, CA about 20 years ago. Really smart guy but how he might be tied in with anything in this thread is beyond me. I know he had a wide variety of interests though. The Doc I'm talking about was one of the owners of a high-tech PR firm called Hodskins, Simone & Searls.

No chance it's the same guy, right?

BTW - Doing a search here on ATS shows only your post matching the search term "Doc Searls"...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Shadowhawk

The runways at Groom are visible even in these small pictures. In the full size images, some of the larger hangars can also be seen.

Well, we're looking for a 4' door on the side of a hill.... so that makes it more difficult to spot than a runway or a hangar.

Despite all the talk of Papoose dry lake being in clear sight of nearby commercial flight paths and approaches to air force bases, we don't have a single crisp photo. It will be nice to one day get our hands on such (and if possible, from a source with zero ulterior motivation). At that point we can truly analyze tire tracks, rocky outcrops, the suspicious activity at the "tongue" shaped object, etc. I'm not saying S4 is absolutely there, I'm saying we haven't yet been able to analyze any high quality imagery.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The problem is no matter who takes the photo it will be assumed the photographer has an ulterior motive.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join