It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthedoubter

did you read the scientific study done?

Further studies where done in the laboratory of geophysics and archaeomagnetism which involved analysis of fluorescence analysis by x-rays and semi-quantitative analysis in sample surface of the objects which gave a result using the 118 elements from the element chart that we have on earth. These studies showed that there were 12 elements that do not correspond to the density that is known on earth and could not be identified.

That's only part of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthedoubter

Marzipan?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Ancient aliens could never ever be debunked with these

I agree, however, it is disgusting to see how real something fake can look. It's OK unless they also fake scrolls, tablets, petroglyphs as part of a hoax program; a single piece without anything real remains crap.

Death for murderers, on their place, prisons freed for hoaxers, corrupted people and all these kinds of liars. We really don't need some part of today's population.

I'd agree with ErichTheDoubter here... this goes under the 'Too close and Detailed UFO/Aliens to be true' category
edit on 25-2-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Pretty cool video, some of those looked like either pipes or lamps.

I especially liked the one that looked like it had a finger print up top.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've known of Klaus Dona for a while, guy knows his stuff:

Personally I think he's a lot more credible than Von Daniken.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well,they certainly wouldn't have looked for marzipan-ergo-they didn't find it.
Those artifacts are,let me please reiterate,FAKE.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter
reply to post by FlySolo

Well,they certainly wouldn't have looked for marzipan-ergo-they didn't find it.
Those artifacts are,let me please reiterate,FAKE.

Prove it

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Hmm,

Misinterpreted primitive art. Some of it repeated.

Yeah, definite PROOF of an overactive imagination and ignorance on the part of whoever compiled this stack of pictures.

No actual attribution or analysis of the objects. No more than a sequence of pictures taken out of context.

Totally refutable, and just more BS.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Furbs

First Girlfriend Fake Orgasms & CGI UFOS!

That was all I needed to see.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

What?!? And errrr what?!??

What a wierd coment....

Korg.

Korg Trinity, did you watch the video? At 1min. 22sec. it has a text overlay that says "i'm working on my next video right now...title: FIRST GIRLFRIEND FAKES ORGASM & CGI UFO's!!!"...cheers!"

Does the OP really expect us to believe a video from someone like this!!!???
edit on 25-2-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ir·ref·u·ta·ble (-r f y-t-b l, r-fy-) adj. Impossible to refute or disprove; incontrovertible: irrefutable arguments; irrefutable evidence of guilt (Webster's online dictionary)

As you read the definition of irrefutable, these are not impossible to disprove. I'm not slamming your post op, just stating a fact. Relics are far too easy to fake. What civilization are these from? What period in history? The You tube video leaves way too many unanswered questions. Thanks for the post though

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists

And then you present us with a picture slide show of old paintings

I wish it was.. but that's NOT irrefutable evidence, that would be a crashed alien craft or a alien..

presented by scientists REAL educated scientist along with other educated scientist saying the same thing.
THAT is also missing in your.. thread

You had my hopes UP.. and then you slam the door in my face.. that's why im pointing it out, kind of irritated wasting my time getting tricked into your thread by your fake headline

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hey guy's thanks for the comments.

Yes I understand it's a bit of a pain in the arse to have a video posted and no other evidence attached, but as I'm sure by now you are all aware there is little to go on from what I can find on the net. However, I'm interested to know why so many people screaming "Fake" when I can't even find anything/much about them? How do you have proof? If so show me your proof? All I posted this video for was yours and mine viewing pleasure, it's got me stumped as much as you guys?

Thank you to all that have supported the vid with extra evidence.........please keep it coming...believe me, i'm looking as much as I can.

The ownership has been established by family inheritance for over 150 years. The origin of these artifacts are unknown as you will see as you read the investigative reports that have been done on these artifacts. It appears that these relics were found in the American continent most likely Mesoamerica.

Thanks once again and those who shout "fake", just chill out.

Cheers
edit on 25-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Quote from Blossom website

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Um, they were not paintings?

Open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

www.blossomrivergroup.com...
Nice find,,,,,,anything more to add? Thanks.....in advance!

edit on 25-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Added link

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

As far as I could see it's a different "blossom".

This one is, apparently, run by a woman that is marketing director in a marketing company.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I would love for these artifacts to be real, but in my opinion they seem fake. They all look the same for the most part, as if they were made by the same person; and the fact that all of them are shown in a black background does not help its case because the black helps hide any flaws or obvious fraud.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What this proves is that ancient civillizations shared the same popular iconography for glowing, saucer-shaped craft, almond-eyed aliens and spacesuits.

The Dr. goes on to say the objects included stories of gods from the heavens. Although we can't say for sure where they are from, it would be safe to say they certainly are not examples of human technology.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The website contradicts itself about the origin of the artifacts. I've bolded the suspicious, contradictory portions...

On the About Us page...

The origin of these artifacts are unknown as you will see as you read the investigative reports that have been done on these artifacts. It appears that these relics were found in the American continent most likely Mesoamerica.

Later on the Scientific Studies: Origins page...

It is believe that the relics were found somewhere in Mesoamerica over 150 years ago when a native farm worker spotted a strange object hovering near a mountain and with astonishment he watch the object land and observed 7 strange creatures appeared from the hovering object and removed a heavy stone from the mountain without touching it. These seven creatures entered the cave in the mountain and after several hours they departed the mountain site. Immediately this native farm worker informed his boss of this strange occurrence and immediately they set out to investigate this strange phenomena at the mountain site and after several weeks of excavation, and to their amazement they found a deep cave within this mountain. At this site, my client's ancestors found a large collection of relics with strange messages engraved.The land where the antiquities where found as well as the relics were inherited by the owner of these relics and over a year ago he finally decided to scientifically test these relics and bring them out for public display. His collection was transported to the United States in 1963.

We are told the origin of the objects is unknown and from the writing, it appears that even the place they were found was unknown. Yet, we are latter told the land where the objects was found belongs to the objects' owner. This doesn't add up.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
it would be safe to say they certainly are not examples of human technology.

Actually, they are an example of human technology...human carving technology.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I like the music more than anything

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join