It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

I am totally with you on that one. I believe they are very real.
I also believe this is something to keep quiet about........from a purchaser’s perspective.

This is out there!

We need to keep a track on them somehow?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Flysolo and Armap thanks again for sharing your follow up via email and trying to find out the truth, this is exactly what more people need to do! I for one think that it's real as well, but it's hard to verify unless someone gets their hand on the relics and take it in for testing.

Wow were talking millions here in terms of appraisal value, so would ATS possible coordinate a donation/funding program to make a bid?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012
Flysolo and Armap thanks again for sharing your follow up via email and trying to find out the truth, this is exactly what more people need to do! I for one think that it's real as well, but it's hard to verify unless someone gets their hand on the relics and take it in for testing.

Wow were talking millions here in terms of appraisal value, so would ATS possible coordinate a donation/funding program to make a bid?

No, you just need to get your hands on the test results. More information is coming around the corner. This thread is not dead. Just getting started...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's gone a little quiet?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
I am totally with you on that one. I believe they are very real.

So you are just ignoring the fact they have been exposed as lying about the museum authenticating the artifacts?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Dear Mr. xxx,

We are updating the scientific page with more definitive information. This should be done by Wednesday of this week. The majority of the studies were done at UNAM in
North American and one test was done at the Museum in Vienna. We do have the studies on file. Right now we are doing more extensive testing in the United States.
The Location that these relics were found seems to be central America. The artifacts that you are interest in have very special designs which seem to portray planets and far away galaxies.

The appraisal on number 19 is $75M
The appraisal on number 29 is $47M

However you are welcome to make an offer. Should it be accepted then an escrow would be open.

Let me know your level of interest on these relics.

Ms. Johanson

The majority of the studies were done at UNAM in
North American and one test was done at the Museum in Vienna?

I would not really say a lie? More a incorrect statement about facts

edit on 27-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I'm assuming you're not super wealthy?? millions in the bank type wealth??

Shame, you're the very gullible type the're looking for, to line their pockets and

you're unable to oblige!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Some thoughts:

1. Gain access to a root primitive culture site or sites ranging over several significant date ranges, or persons with access to sites, or facilities where primitive pottery shards and artifacts are stored.
2. Obtain through whatever means, a reasonable sampling of dated material vetted and proofed at target date ranges, ensuring that most material is blank, or of low enough significance that should it come missing, the notice isn't of any great attention since nothing of real significance was lost.
3. Take newly obtained ancient artifacts, and carve new additional stuff in similar styles, but depicting aliens.
4. Make up a story about a farmer digging up ancient alien artifacts.
5. Make up additional story about using funds gained through sale/auction of artifacts to help the poor natives that can't help themselves where their governments won't do anything other than ignore their plight at the lease, or even make it worse at the worst.
6. Auction pieces for tens of millions of $ to gullible believers with the pocket to part with since these ancient artifacts will stand up to all dating tests.
7. Leave the poor native peoples hanging since they never knew you were 'helping' them because they don't have the internet to even know you exist, and retire to some place rather posh with seasonal residences at several places all over the planet for variety.

Point: The context of these 'artifacts' is lost. They can be pegged or averaged from styling to have meso-american origins, but, really, without documentation of the artifacts found where they were found, they're contaminated goods. Anything can and could have been done to them, up to and including the addition of extra carving depictions of aliens added to blank , but dated shards.
Regardless the authenticity of the dates test results may confirm, the chain of custody and integrity has been broken. These pieces are totally out of context from where they were found, probably from one another, and now altered and prepared to represent a 'lost', or 'unknown' culture, are even further off the path than had you bought them from some street rat/looter hocking them in a back alley.

Once upon a time there was an industry market in Egyptian mummies to the public, and some underhanded people were doing a booming business in Victorian times kidnapping undesirables, killing them, and putting the bodies through a faux mummification process to age the corpses and sell them whole or in part to well to do Tourists.

Now, Ancient Aliens is popular and getting lots of attention on prime time History Channel?
Anyone else making a connection here?

In my experience, if something is too easy, convenient, or too good to be true, well, it usually is, and typically has a certain fishy smell that comes along with it.
I smell fish.

That, of course, is just my opinion.
Artifacts that are genuinely ancient can be altered without risking the integrity of further followup dating tests for verification.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
When millions of dollars are at stake, well this opens up a whole new different level. Are these fake? Who would want to keep people from buying them? Who would want to buy them? This little thread subject just took a real sharp turn. I don't know much about the art industry, well anything actually, but this is serious SH!T. $47,000,000 is reason to kill for, to die for, to lie for.

I just want to add. If fake, then this is a very orchestrated and well organized criminal operation. Or, they will be met by a very organized criminal operation.

edit on 26-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

At those prices, they only have to find one gullible buyer. I wonder if the seller is willing to let a buyer have their own appraisal and tests done?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

laboratory of Geophysics and Archaeomagnetism is a bit vague, but I've sent an email to
Laboratorio Universitario de Radiocarbono
Instituto de Geofísica, Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
along with a link to the site to see if they have any records of tests.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think I will start an artefact business.

The "Scientific Studies" section, when they speak of the Austrian museum, was changed, now it reads:

At the NATUHISTORI SCHES MUSEUM WIEN in VIENNA AUSTRIA, they only conducted a material test and the result was “kaolin” on one of the relics. Furthermore, a much more profound analysis was also done at UNAM in North America with kaolin on different relics from this collection and it indicated a clay like substance with a chemical composition A1251205 (OH) and it seemed to suggest that it is a silicate in layers.

And:

All of the detail scientific studies that are stated were done at UNAM in North America

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 27-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by FlySolo
When millions of dollars are at stake, well this opens up a whole new different level. Are these fake? Who would want to keep people from buying them? Who would want to buy them? This little thread subject just took a real sharp turn. I don't know much about the art industry, well anything actually, but this is serious SH!T. $47,000,000 is reason to kill for, to die for, to lie for.

I just want to add. If fake, then this is a very orchestrated and well organized criminal operation. Or, they will be met by a very organized criminal operation.

edit on 26-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

At those prices, they only have to find one gullible buyer. I wonder if the seller is willing to let a buyer have their own appraisal and tests done?

Unless all of their money is inherited, I doubt there are many gullible people out there with $75M to throw away. You don't get to earn $75M for being stupid.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

S&F for you. I really enjoyed this and the music ("The Rite" track, "Ancient Rituals" album by Ashi).

I've never seen the Grays, but there are so many reports about them.

Some of the artifacts are amazing. Those eyes, some have the cone head, some have the "third eye" emphasized. I noticed one full body creature with three toes on each foot -- definitely not human. Saturn was clearly depicted on some. Some showed the Earth from a distance over South America, inter-planetary travel.

Of course, I can already hear people screaming hoax.

I read the Mexican government is coming out with a documentary at the beginning of December.
It's will be interesting to see what unfolds.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Heya guys, I don't usually post on ATS, I just like to read but I've done a bit of internet digging about Klaus Dona, he seems like a credible guy, he never states he is a scientist though the guys at project Camelot did tagged him as "spiritual scientist"...anyways, I think he is just a guy who is certainly fascinated with these possibilities.

I was watching some videos and he mentions at some point a world map in a rock showing the ancient world with continents that do not exist anymore that apparently was found in a place in Ecuador called Cueva de los Tayos, and interestingly enough there was an expedition there during the sixties with Niel Armstrong (wtf right?), can anyone confirm that? Also some items he speaks of seem to refer to the collection of a certain priest called Crespi.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

There's many videos on the web about this place, it's truly fascinating stuff.

Just to conclude there's many layers to where these artifacts may have surfaced from and to the credibility of Mr. Dona, all things considered I hope in the end of the day these people are not merely charlatans trying to make a buck because these are all interesting subjects worthy of exposition.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Kudos on your thread! I have seen UFOs up close, so I have all the proof I need that they are real.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Cheers mate!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by FlySolo

I think I will start an artefact business.

The "Scientific Studies" section, when they speak of the Austrian museum, was changed, now it reads:

At the NATUHISTORI SCHES MUSEUM WIEN in VIENNA AUSTRIA, they only conducted a material test and the result was “kaolin” on one of the relics. Furthermore, a much more profound analysis was also done at UNAM in North America with kaolin on different relics from this collection and it indicated a clay like substance with a chemical composition A1251205 (OH) and it seemed to suggest that it is a silicate in layers.

And:

All of the detail scientific studies that are stated were done at UNAM in North America

Got an email back--UNAM denies doing any work for the Blossom River Group. They have sent an email asking to have their name removed from the page. That's two down. Does anybody still think this stuff is real?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Would it be someone else that sent them there?

Aren't Blossom River group just the Auction house / sellers?

Now I'm confused?

Well, they are real, but in which capacity you see it? For $75 big ones I don't think you are going to lie.
I think there is a communication / fact / lost in translation problem here?

Could it be that the studies were done in private, not wanting to raise an alarm? When we are talking this much money...........would you keep it a secret? I would handcuff myself to the person doing the studies for that much cash.....and then some....

edit on 27-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I think this person thats selling them didn't expect someone to check his sources and was hoping to make a quick buck before people caught onto him. Buuut I'll still give them time to explain their actions, if they even do, before I pass judgment on this. Nice work on exposing this though.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join