It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well, I came across this (It's not mine, found on youtube, I just found it interesting). I have searched but hope it already has not been presented here?

Just thought you all might like to watch, sorry I don't have more info.......It's just this!

Fantastic footage of ancient relics found. Fantastic, enjoy..........Beno.

edit on 25-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Removed CAPS!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Thnx for the post..
I just wanted to mark it and watch video shortly...

edit on 25-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

First Girlfriend Fake Orgasms & CGI UFOS!

That was all I needed to see.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I would like to hear the explanation for 3:22

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Interesting video. I will have to do some research on these artifacts. What I noticed though is that a majority of the artifacts have some type of pyramid on them.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Some excellent examples, most I haven't seen before and I have been trawling the ancient alien subject for ages!!

I especially like the examples of very clear images of flying saucers, some with very clear jet like exhaust fumes...

Also the many examples of heads with the huge slanted eyes.

Exactly reflects what those that claim to have been abducted say they experienced....

I wish I could give you more than the one star formthat vid...

Cheers,

Korg.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm starting to watch the video, but from the start, my impression is that 'relics' can be hoaxed, or fraudulently placed out of context to be found by legitimate researchers.

It's not that hard to be mislead either without extremely diligent research. Just look at Piltdown Man, the supposed missing link in human origins.
Piltdown Man

I do know, however, that ALL CAPS, does not make anything more important, relevant, irrefutable, or truthful.

Continuing on to watch the rest of the video, and return with comment/update/edit if relevant.

Edit: Thank you for doing away with the all caps in the title.

edit on 25-2-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

First Girlfriend Fake Orgasms & CGI UFOS!

That was all I needed to see.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

What?!? And errrr what?!??

What a wierd coment....

Korg.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Hahahaha! yeah saw that too...cringe. Godd vid never the less

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Yeah why the F444 did that have to appear...........nothing to do with me!!!!! Honest!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What culture are these artifacts from? I have never seen these before. Some are too obvious.

Obvious enough to make me wonder if they are authentic or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
We'd need a whole work up on the origins of these artifacts to verify anything. You present a video to us, with "Dr." Nassim Haramein's name on it, and not much more.

The artifacts look good, definitely worth looking into IF the references check out. Who's collection(s) are these? In a museum, private collection? Reference links?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

LOL this is a great joke. My first thought was "Great another deluded fool probobly posed a 15 second vid of a few still pictures"

Im glad your atleast trolling and not taking somethign as stupid as this video seriously.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

To be very honest I don't really know, I just saw the vid posted on youtube and wanted to bring it to everyones attention. Obviously they appear to be south american in appearance but not sure what area........so sorry, perhaps someone could get there detective hat on and help me out??? cheers.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Title in call caps? Check

The word proof written in the title and in all caps? Check

Two sentence post? Check

YouTube video posted? Check

All the makings for a great thread in the Aliens and UFO forum.

Cool video btw
edit on 25-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Some of those artifacts have what looks like human teeth. I don't know what aliens would have in the way of teeth, but I'm about 90% positive a lot of those were meant to resemble humans and not aliens. Don't get me wrong I would like to see some solid evidence of extraterrestrials, but I don't think this is so concrete.

What would be cooler and star-worthy is if someone wrote up some details about the specific artifacts, what scientists think about them, etc. You know... so us lazy people who don't want to do anything can actually have something to read other than watching what appears to be someones promotional video.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

LOVE IT CHEERS!!!

WHAT WRONG WITH CAPS???

I LOVE CAPS.

No seriously, I thought it was a good vid? Sorry, I just cut and pasted.

I will try and think of a more catchy title next time.............

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Right, so, other than this posting being totally refutable and utterly cliche in its delivery and presentation, the video does show some interesting artifacts.

On the other side of that 'interesting', all the artifacts are presented totally out of context, and mixed together from several different cultures over several different time periods across the planet.
A substantial portion of the bits shown was recognizably preColumbian, while other samples were African, North American, proto-European, and even Asian.

The collection presented such could be argued for a universal alien contact across the globe, throughout history for those that want the easiest, most mindless answer.
Nothing worth having, however, should ever be expected to come easy.
Much of what was portrayed, especially since it was portrayed out of context, with spooky guy pleasuring his sensitive parts with incense music to the patter of bongo drums skewing the viewing and presentation of all the evidence, completely discounts all of this as 'evidence' of any sort.

This entire video was BS.
No personal offense intended. The video, however, is entirely worthless. The only people it's going to convince are the people that already believe, and/or the weak minded/easily influenced that let Youtube and the internet tell them what to think and beleive where they change their stance with every new thing that comes along.

Thank you for the post, but, this video is total bunk.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The Opening of the video shows two speakers they are Nassim Haramein and Klaus Dona.

Some background on Nassim- He is a self taught physicist, he has created various theories based on mathematics and sacred geometry, he claims to have an equation that accounts for 'dark mater'. He believes at the center of every atom, every person, and every planet, is a black hole. These black holes connect to other things, and aliens use the planet and the sun to travel around the universe through the black holes in the center. I really love listening to his lectures, but I try to take what he says with a grain of salt since his reputation is so so and his followers a little 'cultish'. Listen to the lecture I put at the bottom, it covers everything from sacred geometry, to ufos, to aliens, to ancient civilizations, to the arc of the covenant, to the knights templar, to modern vatican conspiracy. Great stuff and he does make remarkable connections between different fields of thought.

here is a segment of the lecture- will look for more

Nassim Haramein, Sacred Geometry and Unified fields

(part 2 was only available on google vids)

Google Video Link

edit on 25-2-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hello - I'm an artist and would find the majority of these so called artifacts very easy to replicate - what makes them so easy is that - there's no background or description apart from some mention of sexual organisms with a girlfriend.

No history given - nothing actually!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join