It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sugarcookie's Mood Music 2 post the music you love..Rock and roll is here to stay - It's better to

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Lysergic
The only message that these people are sending out is the fact that our society has gone wrong ..This video is for you..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Biliverdin,ImaFungi and kdog all great music thank you!!

kdog what a great song its such a happy song you just cant help but smile..dreams really do come true
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Staind - Tangled Up In You

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I literally love all kinds of music. I grew up on old school hiphop with my friends, and 60s/70s classic rock with my dad. I started listening to heavier stuff like Pantera when I got a little older. Listened to a lot of jazz, folk (bob dylan's the s**t) and classical too because I just have always appreciated musical talent and composition all together. That goes for any art, really.

My little bro is 22 now. He grew up listening to stuff like Blink 182 and some punk bands. Him and his friends really started to get into the "post hardcore" music scene around 2005. When my mom and brother moved to Georgia he made friends with a kid who was the singer in a band called Of Machines. They aren't a band anymore but I guess they got pretty big not only there, but around the country with kids who were into this music. They got signed to a pretty major record label and toured a bunch of places over the US. Anyway, my point is each generation grows up listening to different music.

This band sticks out to me at the current moment because when my bro visits he's always listening to this stuff. My parents hate this type of music, but I can still appreciate it. I just really liked the kids voice. I'm not sure how many people on here would appreciate this kind of music. Just thought I'd add a little something different from what I've seen. Here ya go

(its two parts put into one video)

The kid was in a band before that with only his singing. I like this song too.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

paradox
I'm like you i love all kinds of different music ..I liked what you posted here there music was good..I was brought up on rock and roll thats all my parents listened to but as i got older i liked what was up to date with the times ..I even like rap music but some of it is to hard core for me or the msg is just to dumb or hateful..
Thank you so much for posting feel free to post more
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Well I'm glad you gave it a shot! I agree with you on most rap these days. Rap has turned into girls, drugs, and guns. It's not what it used to be. Biggie, Nas, Eminem, etc were always amazing to me. True lyrical geniuses. I love the fact Eminem's around and kicking ass still.

Here's a song that brings me back to the....good ol days

It's a 10 minute long mind blowing guitar solo. It's impossible to dislike. Sit back and let the magic happen

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
It's a 10 minute long mind blowing guitar solo. It's impossible to dislike. Sit back and let the magic happen

That is indeed, a very fine piece of music. Thank you, I enjoyed that

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

paradox
That was one of the finest pieces of music ive heard in a long time the guitar solo was awesome and the magic did happen! peace,cookie

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Waking up thinking of love is a good way to start your day, but sometimes a man needs a rough kick to REALLY get him going. Especially when you don't love the "coffee".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Heres a happy day vid. Good Morning!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Taupin Desciple
All good videos ..thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Iamschist
I just got up clicked on your video and that got me up and moveing ..Im haveing my morning coffee thinking about bakeing some peanut butter cookies
..hugs,cookie

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
its not rly rock again i guess...

its hella chill tho

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Lysergic
I was scared to click on the video but you surprised me i liked this music it was chill
thanks ,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
the sound of silence lyrics

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia
This song always makes me want to get up and dance..

edit on 6-3-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join