It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think Daisy Duke (Dukes of Hazards) could even fit into this wedge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
While I was on campus today. I just couldn't help take a picture these two knuckleheads. I mean I would literally go ballistic. I would even wait for them to get out of the class and make them move their car first. Or, just have a tow truck come and get him. I swear. There should be a law about parking like this, and being so rude to not let the other person be able to get into their car. Unbelievable. But it looks like the other car asked for it for hogging up two parking spaces. I mean look at the gap he has.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Ya some gap, so where's the picture lol

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hahaha someone needs to really punch that driver

I hate it when I go shopping, and come back to some tosser who's parked his magnanimous 4wd right in my door. I mean, the hell man.. I have to OPEN the damn door, and they think it's a-ok to park so it wont open 2 inches.

but they need their big fancy cars, because you know, they have kids, and stuff... wankers.. lol

edit on 25-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Either they both new the driver or they just wanted a prank. For all we know you could have been in on the "social experiment".

Although I doubt you were.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Maybe next time you should use this parking technique...

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

HAHA, Now that's funny

I don't know which car was there first, but it looks like the grey one was the first car. I can't really see him personally climbing to the passenger side just to get out. And the white car was too lazy too walk in rain. Go figure.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

I hate it when I go shopping, and come back to some tosser who's parked his magnanimous 4wd right in my door. I mean, the hell man.. I have to OPEN the damn door, and they think it's a-ok to park so it wont open 2 inches.

but they need their big fancy cars, because you know, they have kids, and stuff... wankers.. lol

I don't need my fancy 4X4...as a matter of fact, it isn't fancy at all. The fact of the matter is...I like it.

But I see all these little eco-skateboards taking up two spaces all the time, so I park extra close to them...just for grins and giggles.

They proceed to bang on my truck with their door doing more damage to their car than my truck.
I've even filmed them.

Self righteous snobs.
edit on 25-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by mainidh

I don't need my fancy 4X4...as a matter of fact, it isn't fancy at all. The fact of the matter is...I like it.

But I see all these little eco-skateboards taking up two spaces all the time, so I park extra close to them...just for grins and giggles.

They proceed to bang on my truck with their door doing more damage to their car than my truck.
I've even filmed them.

Self righteous snobs.
edit on 25-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

My 1980 mistubishi would destroy your tank!!!!11

At least get stuck in the bumper anyway..

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

WTH! Darn speed bump!

Oh...That was a car? My bad.

new topics

top topics

join