It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need an explanation and you guys may be it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I was raised in the country, an only child. Had a great childhood. One day, I was about 5 years old, I was sitting in the flower garden and a little girl came up and sat down by me. I asked her name and she said it was Pipa. She had black hair and big brown eyes. She told me to talk her in my head and I finally learned that just thinking would lead to her answering.
I had other friends who came over often to play, and a cousin who came out from the big city to spend every summer. So It wasn't that I needed company.
Pipa said she lived in England in a big castle and her mother was a lady in waiting. I had waited in the dentist's office and pitied her mother waiting...and waiting.
Her first question was about my father's zippo lighter. She wanted to know what it was and how it worked but Dad had told me not to touch it so I could only tell her and not demonstrate.
I found that I had to explain everything in the house to her. How did the fridge work, the kitchen stove, the coffee pot. Even the pickup!
She couldn't understand the zipper. I finally tore up my old coat and gave her the zipper to take home.
Some things I had problems explaining. Like the treadle sewing machine, but I think she got the idea if not a really education about it.
She would go home for maybe weeks or months then come back..I asked Dad if he could tell me how the pickup worked so I could tell my friend. He was shocked but tried to explain. I couldn't understand and still don't.
When I was 10 we moved to my grandfather's house, Back comes Pipa! I could not explain electricity (still cant).
Her visits became less and less and finally when I was maybe 12 she came back and said that she couldn't stay because her mother had got the plague. I thought that was great because she didn't have to wait any more.
My mother had taken her rings off and put them on the window sill. When she went to get them they were gone! We tore the kitchen and house apart but couldn't find them.
I told mom I would find them and called Pipa in my head. She had them! Said she would return them and would give me something I would like.
Mom then found her rings were on the window sill! This was at least two months after they had disappeared..
Well I left home married and had a couple kids and one day I went into my kitchen and on my window sill was a beautiful brooch. I had never seen it before. But scratched into the wood sill was one word,,, Pipa..
There is more to this but just tell me.. Was I crazy or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've seen and heard some strange things. If you're crazy, then I guess I am too.

But you came to the wrong place to ask that question. Not everyone here is a believer. So just be ready for it....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I dont know if its true or not but it was a great read!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hi Copper...Des here, long time no see. I believe every word you posted. If you are crazy, so am I.

Des

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

No you are not crazy and this is a good story.

Please continue, try to remember any strange, small details.

Thanks for sharing.

X.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Very cool story. My only question is Did you ever have the broach dated? If it went through a temporal rift as you suggest it may not date as old, but the style of craftsmen ship could give an idea of her time period.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
More importantly, how did you know how to spell her name?

Pipper? Pipa? Pippe? Peepa?

Hrmm... I think you are being controlled by the government and they're using a computer to manufacture your reality.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

please tell me more of your story.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
More importantly, how did you know how to spell her name?

Pipper? Pipa? Pippe? Peepa?

Hrmm... I think you are being controlled by the government and they're using a computer to manufacture your reality.

I know Copper the OP...she owns an eclectic array of very unusual items. given to her by very interesting people over the years....I personally don't doubt her story.

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

i want to hear more please!

im very lonely, and your story made my day smilier ^_^

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I do think you should take the broach to an expert if possible to see about a timeframe or more information as someone already mentioned. And I also would like to hear more of your story I think its very interesting.

Being crazy is a matter of time...in which we may never know till long after were dead
I think everyone who willingly opens up against the norm to all forms of critisism is bolder and couragous than most of the ones have "Have it all figured out"

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Great experience. I don't think you are crazy.

Do you remember how you first felt when the little girl first appeared? I bet you had no fear and took the occurance as a natural event. That's a good lesson to us all how not to let us get tangled up in self doubt and fear over paranormal events. Trust your immediate feelings/intuition.

Did you ever ask her how she found you or why she came to you?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
No, I don't think you are crazy!!

I think this is a lovely thing to have happened!! I'm quite envious actually!

I would do as others have suggested and get it dated.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Pipa is a liar and a poor one at that, birds of this nature usually leave barbs in your person. I don't think she is bad intentionally, even if she is intentionally a liar. But unintentional you can never know how things look on the other side of the glass window.

If she comes back tell her that it all works by magic, and you wont tell her anything more unless she tells you something in return.
Or better yet ask her things about her and were she comes from and she will probably spin you a fabulous tale, but even in those tales you can learn and see interesting things even if you cant make heads or tails if it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Very nice story.

IMO, it's all about very strong shared out-of-time sentiments.

From my own experience, I can say that when you really (and I mean REALLY) loved someone by the past and when this was a shared sentiment, time and space have no more importance.
It could really be that you knew this little girl ages ago, and that she was giving the chance to meet you again, through space and time.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, OP.

Any chance you could post some pics of the broach?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If you see the girl again, I would ask her where she goes and what life is like where she is at. Do a lot of people have the plague? What country does she live in? You've explained a lot to her, it seems like she could respond back. Maybe ask her what year it is where she comes from. I wouldn't bother telling her what year it is if something strange is going on since you don't want to spook her. That is if you still see this little girl.

If you could take a picture of her and get a name and address and then take that information to a library and find out if someone lived in that area on whatever date, we could have a far more interesting story. Many people even on this site do not believe in the paranormal. I know it exists but I myself haven't captured proof. Even if you generate proof, there will still be doubters but it will help convince more of us that something strange really is going on. That is what we are interested in, the unexplained.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Great post, very interesting. I like the others would like to hear more! I don't think you're crazy, or maybe we all are.

Besides if Des vouches for you that's good enough for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Someone from another world?

Reminds me of those kids that showed up in a cave somewhere, speaking a language no one knew and talking about a world no one believed in. They had green skin and said they had followed the sound of bells.

Except this girl sounds like she was from the past...or the future, if you're a pessimist.

Nice story. Is there more? I'd love to hear (read) it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I can't really answer much on your experience, but have had something similar happen to myself as a child on numerous occasions. I've never had a shortage of friends, but I did have quite the active imagination. Do I think a child's overactive imagination is the cause? Nope. But it doesn't hurt to have that explanation in the back of your head.

But as children, our minds are open. We're not told what to believe or not to believe. We see things for what they are as children. There really are no norms we adhere to. (That comes later in life.) So I'm convinced (due to my own experiences as well as others) that children can see things us adults have been forced to ignore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join