It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
To me at this moment, under this circumstances im in, Ron Paul looks and sounds like a robot to me.. haha
what you guys thnk :p

oh and sorry if this is in the wrong place im new..

edit on 24-2-2012 by ConfusedPeasant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ConfusedPeasant

Hey, he's the best robot option we've got. Ron Paul for robot president 2012!

Why on earth does he sound like a robot to you? To me, he sounds like the only sincere guy who knows what he's talking about and represents me...and I can't really say I get anything robotic out of him. Could you explain?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If it's anyone who is a robot it is Gingrich! I understand he was speaker, but the way he talks is like a pre-programmed robot.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Jinkeys Shag, what a groovy thread. Not!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

just a high moment i guess ha
the way his voice sounded and how he just transistions one sentence to a differnt but relative way so smoothly ha

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You're right. We don't truly know whether or not they are deceiving us given the rhetoric that candidates have given over the years.

But, if you listen to his voice when he speaks - he sounds (according to my personal definitions) very sincere. You can tell he doesn't have that assertive "we must do this/that".

He sounds like he is very distressed and caught up when he gets into his discussions. Whereas the others just provide feedback that everyone wants to hear.
You can not help but feel a sense of frustration in his voice on certain topics such as foreign policy. He even almost always messes his words up.
I've noticed he almost stutters all the time. It's as if he's trying to say something, but can't get it all out! Like it's coming from him, rather than a script. He's racing his own thoughts.

"We need to get out, and stop interfering with other countries' business all the time". Those exact words undermine america's goals for the past 40-50 odd years, and he isn't afraid to use them.

Who knows, it may all be a sharade after all to get our sense of security back - and they may want us to think this way - but #, it sure beats any of the other options.

Come to my country. Listen to our prime minister speak compared to our last one! SHE'S a robot! She tells people in that slow monotonous voice what they want to hear.
You'd have to watch videos and make up your own mind, but try and analyse their talking and gestures.

Have you also noticed that he barely nods his head when other candidates are talking? He respects their say. But whenever he talks, they just move their shoulders and disregard him.
For what it's worth, try and also familiarise yourself with the poll result controversy surrounding the maine caucus. Look up his fox videos and try and find one that hasn't had some sort of "technical difficulty".

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

ha sorry i was thinking of a more upbeat robot that likes talk fast and when he talks he lags or like a cd when it gets bad and the song repeats it selfon accident. i was just having a creative moment and a what if thing haha

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I think your name is quite fitting. You are confused!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

ah okay hahaha, well when one says robot where american politics is concerned, it opens up a whole world of debate - whereas your use of the word "robot" was innocent and creative.

Either way, i can't help but feel that you're trying to relate this creative "robot" with the common "robot" definition in politics. Namely american politics.

It's a funny observation you made - but still brings question on what you meant exactly, consindering these debates are quite hot at the moment.
I mean, something must have provoked you to associate him with a robot - innocent or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A robot with the 4 laws of robotics would be the best thing ever for this country and world... can we apply the 4 laws to Ron Paul and test to see if he is a robot?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Hmm... Maybe you should Work on your Powers of Observation , your Perception of him in that light is a Bit Disturbing . ....He does not Sound like a " Robot " in Any way, just an Articulate Human Being..........

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Robot or not, he is one of the very few politicians that have stood up for wikileaks and reinstating reality into public opinion. I like him for that.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

For some reason this conjured up the image of a thousand tiny Ron Paul's working feverishly inside of one big Ron Paul robot. Oh the irony.

new topics

top topics

join