It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future attack on Iran imminent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Pelvi

Remember the last ATS member who mentioned about birds telling him things?

Yeah, things didn't turn out good for him did they? Ended up shooting a Congresswoman in the head the little lunatic.

wAIT,,,,,,,seriously?????? He was on here? oh wow............

Originally posted by Xieon
Was JLL who shot the congresswoman really on ATS?

yea if you search his posts are archived. His sn was erad0123 or something similar, I cant remember off the top of my head. Conscious people played with him anbd got him to shoot Gabrielle G a judge and a few others. The one that really got me was the 9 year old girl shot in the head.

Everybody looks at him as some gruesome killer (which he was) but never asks why he did it or took the time to research the possibilities of why he did it.

I was thinking about this today. The main cause of him to flip out seemed to be being barred from Pima Community College. I thought it was pitiful that they messed with him on such a low level. Playing games and kicking someone out of some community college? Really? Surely there are bigger fish than some non con kid.

I dont condone what he did, its rather terrible. HOWEVER-it is important to know and state that he himself was a victim too. If he had not been "primed" or instigated into doing what he did, lots of people would still be alive and that kid would have a chance of having an ok life.

I also kind of find it funny when conscious (telepath) people reflect on the deaths of all those people saying how horrible it was this and that. It was horrible BUT they dont give a rats ass about those we lost. They laugh at stuff like that and its a game to them to kill people, or at least condone and watch it. When they act like they are all heartbroken because all these people were killed, it makes me sick to my stomach. Pathetic bunch of people.
edit on 25-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

There's lots of speculation if the real target was the judge...

And lots of other speculations about Giffords investigating the CIA drug operation on the border... and so she got shot because of that.

Seems to me the guy could have been MK-Ultra-ed...

Also :
The government can actually send voices into your head

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by strangedays

There's lots of speculation if the real target was the judge...

And lots of other speculations about Giffords investigating the CIA drug operation on the border... and so she got shot because of that.

Seems to me the guy could have been MK-Ultra-ed...

Also :
The government can actually send voices into your head

Yea, it was mind control totally. Not sure if it was MK ultra, but definite mind control over the boy that caused him to shoot those people.

I remember when she first got shot, someone on this site wrote a theory that she was other worldly (I think they said reptilian) and to watch how quickly she recovered and stuff like that. I dont believe in the reps/draconians/etc (but ive read about them and at least educated myself on the subject to form a better opinion than just spouting stuff off) . But it is strange how she is recovering and im happy for her. If its just regular old current medical technology thats great. But maybe theres something accelerating her recovery we dont see. None the less its good to see her back out again, it kinda sucks she had to give her seat up though.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
So I put this in skunk works myself to get the point out that I'm not trying to push an agenda.. Just telling you what a little birdie told me.

So a source told me that we just sent off two F14 jets to prepare for an attack on Iran. Supposedly these jets were fully loaded and ready for an assault.

Take this as a grain of salt but I filled up my gas tank just in case
according to them gas could hit $6 in some places in just a few days.

Probably just CAP operations from a carrier...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join