It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future attack on Iran imminent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So I put this in skunk works myself to get the point out that I'm not trying to push an agenda.. Just telling you what a little birdie told me.

So a source told me that we just sent off two F14 jets to prepare for an attack on Iran. Supposedly these jets were fully loaded and ready for an assault.

Take this as a grain of salt but I filled up my gas tank just in case
according to them gas could hit $6 in some places in just a few days.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Just because this is in skunks works and I need 20 posts to start the most epic est thread on here.....my response is this....

Pics or it didnt happen

lol no no no seriously I go to court on the 28th I need the Gov to collapse already... double

lol no seriously x2 I hope things go well for the peaceful peoples of earth once the smog clears from what is about to happen. May we finally live long enough to learn.

Oh yeah 2nd

edit on 24-2-2012 by sykonot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Two F-14 jets to do the job? I don't think so....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cwg100

That's what I said lol. I thought I would share though, coz I'd feel like a real wiener if it did happen and I didn't say anything

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Huh interesting. I just read tonight that "Iran" will attack a US Naval ship on March 2 but that it will really be the CIA and the Israeli Mossad. I would neither be surprised if these were not only true, but stopped from happening--of course we would never know if that actually happened.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Maybe with those two F14's? :]

Personally I don't believe it will happen this weekend but hey.. Atleast I tried to put my piece in the puzzle

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I've been reading this website for quite some time and I know enough about events like these which seem to pop up every couple of weeks. The only people who know for sure if these types of events will occur are not at liberty to discuss them. We can speculate, but that's the limit. At the present time, it looks like every free thinking and independent nation-state is being corrupted by Western military industrial complexes. Look at Usama Bin Laden. Look at Saddam Hussein. Look at Moammar Gaddafi. Look at Anwar al-Awlaki. All of these men have died for "justified reasons" even though most of the intelligent and independent humans of this world know that the unnatural death of any person is a tragedy. There are two nation-states that seem to be trying to fight against the shadow of death that is the Western world. These two nations are Syria and Iran. Their "figureheads" are named Bashar al-Assad and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (respectively). If these two nations decide not to give in, they will most likely be killed and have their nation-states corrupted. The media will control public opinion and thought. Secret police will arrest or kill anyone who disagrees with the new regime. Corporations will drain the nation's money supply.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot
reply to post by Pelvi

Just because this is in skunks works and I need 20 posts to start the most epic est thread on here.....my response is this....

Pics or it didnt happen

lol no no no seriously I go to court on the 28th I need the Gov to collapse already... double

lol no seriously x2 I hope things go well for the peaceful peoples of earth once the smog clears from what is about to happen. May we finally live long enough to learn.

Oh yeah 2nd

edit on 24-2-2012 by sykonot because: (no reason given)

Doesn't ATS have a policy on aquiring a post count for the sake of thread starting?

I mean sure, the OP has absolutely no credibility as he posts a thread with no form of information other word of mouth, but try to refrain from the "pics or it didn't happen" phrase.

I too would enjoy seeing a corrupt system (current american government) collapsing. But i wouldn't want it for the wrong reasons. Rather, for the right reasons. I would want it for their view on foreign policy - not because i have personally been hard done by.

@OP, please elaborate! as plenty of us are interested. Who is this "little bird"?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
So I put this in skunk works myself to get the point out that I'm not trying to push an agenda.. Just telling you what a little birdie told me.

So a source told me that we just sent off two F14 jets to prepare for an attack on Iran. Supposedly these jets were fully loaded and ready for an assault.

Take this as a grain of salt but I filled up my gas tank just in case
according to them gas could hit $6 in some places in just a few days.

Not too make light but in all seriousness, you filled up your tank because gass might go up 2 or 3 bucks.,

I mean really? Is that even going to last you a day?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

A tank of gas can last me a month actually.

Little birdie is just a family friend who is in the military and lives on base.

I truly wish I could elaborate but honestly he wouldn't go into detail. I knew before I posted this that the thread would be shot down but that really isn't my concern. I only wanted to throw it out there and maybe someone would know more info. Kinda like breaking the ice in hopes of finding more and maybe expanding.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Remember the last ATS member who mentioned about birds telling him things?

Yeah, things didn't turn out good for him did they? Ended up shooting a Congresswoman in the head the little lunatic.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Well sadly I'm not in a poetry class and don't talk to a pink and purple hair guy that considers me "off"
so I have some credibility riiiight?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Pelvi

Remember the last ATS member who mentioned about birds telling him things?

Yeah, things didn't turn out good for him did they? Ended up shooting a Congresswoman in the head the little lunatic.

wAIT,,,,,,,seriously?????? He was on here? oh wow............

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Seriously? F-14's have not been in the arsenal for years.

Not since Top Gun...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

xD well I guess that wraps things up then huh?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Well, the Iranians do have them, but they are not the best in the skies anymore.

The few US F-14's flying are test beds. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No it will not happen this weekend - chill
I'm still at home

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yeah, no. Two F-14s will not take down Iran, as a matter of fact, 30 F-14 prolly won't. Still Iran isn't some unorginised group of extreamist jihadists. These guys are real deal soliders, they have a navy, they have a air force. We would have to prepare the right way to take them down and have them submit. That being said, I do not support it, but if the troops go ground force against them, I will support them in any battle they get dropped into. Support our troops!

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Was JLL who shot the congresswoman really on ATS?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

The only way 2 F-14s are used ``against Iran`` is if they are used in a false-flag AGAINST Iran.

That or you are making stuff up or the guy who told you this is pulling your leg.

And if they use those as a false-flag, either they gonna sacrifice 2 idiots... or they gonna remote control those planes...

reply to post by awakendhybrid

March 2 : Iranian election.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join