It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is who TBTB want to attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of warmongering going on here lately and I figured many should watch this.

Great documentary from Rick Steve's on Iran.

Remember there is only a few bad apples in every country.

Spread the love and end this fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I didn't watch the vid, I'm just making the assumption this video is about how we are all just people in different circumstances. I applaud you for being the minority on this subject, and that minority is informed. At least about who we are killing in the name of freedom, regular everyday people.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Tehrans a pretty cool place to go on holiday, people should go there and spend some time sitting out in the street drinking coffee watching ultra hot Iranian women plastic surgeried up walking around dripping in gold and people far richer than you cruising about in ferraris.

IT ALMOST SEEMS WESTERN

Gonna be a real shame when America reigns radioactive death all over that country.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As long as Obummer's hands remain clean just like when he invaded Libya and killed thousands and destroyed a once great nation.

That is all that matters. Keep the sheeple happy and voting and oblivious to his war crimes.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a couple of minutes in the Lady said:
"I love you America!"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I would love to go there and chat with some of the people over a nice cuppa.

What is great is you see all the young Iranians admitting that religion and politics should not be mixed.

I hope that we can all get along in these trying times we are facing, I feel we have a lot to learn for each other.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by curedby432

All I care to say is , "Thank's", have given you a Flag and hope many bother to watch the whole Video.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Everywhere he went in Iran, he asked if you could send one message to America what would you send and they all more or less say they send their love to us.

I liked the end when they all surprise him with a birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday.

It is good to see caring people in the world not hell bent on destroying it!

Unfortunately there is a lot of people on this site that perpetuate the fear.

Just remember good always prevails!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well I am glad you posted that video. I've never seen so many women stoned,people beheaded ,homosexuals hung in public and terrorists running around in one place in all my life.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread and the video. It was very interesting and enjoyable. It is terrible to see these people and the country destroyed. I really don't understand what is wrong with a large portion of the American people. They have become as bad or worse than our hi-jacked murdering government. All they want is death and destruction. Karma is real. Unfortunately the rest of us will ultimately pay the price for their folly along with them.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

I really don't understand what is wrong with a large portion of the American people. .

thorough and complete brainwashing sounds about right

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Thank you for the video. Beautiful place, and beautiful people. I'd love to visit there. I plan to share this video wherever I can.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AislaraJaison

Glad you liked it, my hope is that many more will share it and watch it.

The unfortunate thing is that many will refuse to watch this instead heading straight for the war threads.

War is the last thing we need.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

We will not have to pay for it if people would wake up.

Many are being led blindly into the darkness without even knowing it. It is up to us to reach our hand into this darkness and lend a hand to guide them to the light, truth and love.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Like others....thanks for starting this thread and sharing the video.
I think everyone who takes the time to watch the video should share it with as many people they can.
I`ve posted it on my facebook and twitter.

I remember watching a video on Libya and then i watched their country destroyed by our governments.

We need these Gangsters out.
We also need people to ignore the criminal Mainstream media for lying to us and feeding us propaganda ...knowingly.

Surely enough people are waking up to what`s going on.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Surely enough people are waking up to what`s going on.

There are enough people that have woken up, now we must help the stragglers who have let fear run their lives.

Lead with your heart, love, truth and you will help those break free of the shackles of fear that is helplessly imprisoning many minds.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
'em!?
edit on 25-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Most Iranians love the west.

Most westerners would love Iran too if they knew about it.

Iranians hate their own government, just like the world hate Iran's government. Iranians also hate the US and Israeli government, like most of the world, including Americans do.

Iranians or westerners : same people. They want jobs, health care, good lives for their kids.

The problem are not the people, the problem are the warmongering governments and the fools propagandizing it. If it was up to me, they would all be jailed.

Politician/talking head warmongering? JAIL.

You can't scream fire in a building, but you can warmonger? How does that makes sense? One ends with maybe a few dozen dead and the other ends with hundreds of thousands dead...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks for your viewpoint Vitchilo, always enjoy your thoughtful response since joining this site in 2007. (this is my second account, my other account Kdial1 got hacked.)

The people are awakening to the corruption, greed and evil that has been rampant for a long time. You now blatantly see the corruption in the open. It is only a matter of time now before the people say we have had enough!
edit on 25-2-2012 by curedby432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
And here comes the "warmonger"...

Any chance to link a video with tens of thousands of iranians chanting "WE LOVE ISRAEL" "WE LOVE AMERICA" ?

The thing is...since 1979, almost on WEEKLY basis ( after friday sermon), tens of thousands of IRANIANS were chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA" and "DEATH TO ISRAEL".
Since 1979 until our very recent days...that is 32 years...or 1696 weeks of "DEATH OF AMERICA" and "DEATH TO ISRAEL".

I agree that there every people have some bad apples...but Iran, sadly, have only some good apples.

Some guys here, some woman there are polite and talk to you...and everyone is like : "Look, iranians are not monsters, they peaceful people ! ".

That might be so, but up UNTIL NOW we have this :

32 yers of "DEATH OF AMERICA" and "DEATH TO ISRAEL" in TENS OF THOUSANDS....
opossite to
some nice documentaries and interviews with a handfull of people...

Looks like Iran is full of bad apples...

How hard it is to prove i am wrong? If i am wrong, there should be tens of thosands of iranian chanting "LONG LIVE USA AND ISRAEL AND IRAN ALL TOGHETER IN PEACE ! "

Lets not be brainless (or blind, or purely bias toward Iran) and see the damn actual FACTS :
There was NOT pro USA or pro ISRAEL demonstation in Iran in last 32 years...YEARS.And you guys want to CONVICE me ar anyone else that 32 YEARS of "DEATH TO AMERICA" and "DEATH TO ISRAEL" can be WIPED (i like this word, repeteadly used by Kamenei and Ahmadinejad) by A HANDFULL OF POLITE iranians who talked with an american guy, a guy who actually helped iranians to look like they ARE NOT?

Did i write enough "DEATH OF AMERICA" and "DEATH TO ISRAEL" chanted in last 32 YEARS by TENS OF THOUSANDS of iranians almost EVEREY FRIDAY? (just multiply 20,000 x 1600 of fridays = 32 millions...NOT realy only SOME bad apples).

I hope i did.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Recollector because: *

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join