It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
3) Unions invested a lot of time and money in helping to get you elected. In return, unions gained majority control of Chrysler, the taxpayers lost $14 billion dollars on General Motors, and General Motors received a special $45 billion dollar tax break. What do you say to people who view this as corruption on a scale never before seen in American history?
4) Through dubious means you and your Democrat allies in Congress managed to force through an incredibly unpopular health care bill that helped lead to the worst election night for the Democrat Party in 50 years. Since the bill has passed, many of your claims about the bill have proven to be untrue. For example, we now know the bill won’t lower health care costs and despite your assurances to the contrary, big companies like McDonald’s say they may drop health care because of the health care reform. Congress has exempted themselves from the health care reform and instead has their own taxpayer-funded premium health care plan. Many large companies (that donate to Democrat political campaigns) have received special exemptions from the health care plan. Since the majority of the American people have rejected your health care reform and it doesn’t do what you said it would, shouldn’t you work with the Republicans to repeal it?
5) When you took office, the national average for one gallon of gas was $1.89 per gallon. Since then, you’ve demonized the oil industry, dramatically slowed offshore drilling, blocked ANWAR, and rejected the Keystone Pipeline. Now, gas is $3.54 per gallon and rising and is expected to reach $5 per gallon by May of this year. How much higher do you anticipate driving gas prices?
. . .
Yet the media is absolutely silent on all matters Obama. Whether it's smuggling guns into Mexico or billions in funding for corporate donors through "green energy" the Media simply doesn't report.
Originally posted by filosophia
The media doesnt just ask questions, although these questions are good. The media would ignore Obama and talk about how beautiful and white Sarah Palin is, then when it becomes necessary to smear him, they would bring up Obama on the phone while showing pictures of the black panther ACORN supporters marching towards voting polls to intimidate voters. They would ask him, "you spent about 20 years listening to rev wright, we know you have disavowed him, but he did say some racist things, so that means you're guilty for what he said?" And no matter what Obama says they would cut him off 'technical problems'.
So basically they would treat Obama like Ron Paul.
15) Members of your administration promised that the trillion dollar stimulus would keep unemployment under 8 percent. Instead, we’ve had 35+ months of 8% and above unemployment. Doesn’t that mean we wasted a trillion dollars on nothing?
Originally posted by Carseller4
Amazing the free pass this Democrat President gets.
I'm curious what and when you first realized that the media were sooooo grossly distorting reality?
And, how many in your parents and siblings family are that aware and wake?
Do you know any liberals who realize the MSM is soooo heavily handed and given to such gross, lopsided distortions of reality about such things?
22. "In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. "An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers." U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917
Originally posted by jjkenobi
The MSM is so biased. It's no wonder FOX has triple their viewers even with all the crap they do.