It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

FOX: USA a Moral Authority, Iran desrves to be Annihilated because they are EVIL!

page: 3
17
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
who needs Sharia law when you can convince people to give up their rights voluntarily under the illusion of security.....And given the fact that there are men right here in America willing to make decisions for women without taking what they actually want into account...Im trying to figure out just how we as a nation can take any kind of moral high ground.




posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952
 


I see your point, but the problem with the MSM and Fox News, in particular, is that you're getting someone's opinion and spin on the news instead of just the news- no matter what show on Fox News you're watching (I say you're instead of we because I don't watch TV).

Anyway, the US may be authoritarian, but it certainly isn't moral. If half the things I see and hear from others on a daily basis is an example of superior morality, then the rest of the world must be a hot mess.

ETA: All news sources (no matter where in the world they're coming from) use spin and propaganda, it just isn't always as blatantly obvious as Fox News tends to make it.
edit on 25-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23
 


Oh I'm sorry
Didn't realise this was a private thread, my bad
Ill just sit over here and watch you talk some more, laughing in frustration at your inaction
Now I could just be an American basher - another hater of the devil America
But I'm not
I'm angered and frustrated
Like it or not what your 5% of earths population gets up to always has a major effect on the other 95% of us
But yet again shows if your not American you don't count attitude
I'll make sure to look for you in threads that has f**k all to do with America just to remind you of this day

edit on 25-2-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added line



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Evil, thats rich coming from a media that is the propaganda wing of a government hellbent on Middle East conquest. Crying about all the evils of the world, whilst the root of all evil can be argued exists in Americasand the Wests backgarden.
Sharia law and all the rest of it, we've already got "Sharia Law" under the guise of fighting terrorism and protecting freedoms. They have the audasity to accuse anyone of evil whilst there Armani suits are covered in the blood of the innocent.



new topics

top topics
 
17
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join