It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Resignations Worldwide as Illuminati Divides

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If this article has truth to it then we are in for some big changes. We have seen some major resignations in the banking sector recently. Maybe the powerhouse is crumbling.

The group that claims to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions state they have issued a March 31st deadline to the committee of 300, according to their spokesman “Alexander Romanoff.” In addition, Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth.

There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously. The Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni. In addition a meeting is scheduled this week between a White Dragon Society representative and a representatives of the dragon family in mainland Asia to discuss the creation of a meritocratically staffed economic planning agency.

sovereignty-press.net...

Intresting stuff that ties in with the multitrillion dollar fraud in the UK and fraud in Italy which I had not heard of before.
Maybe there is an economic revolution in the pipeline...

edit on 24/2/12 by masqua because: All Caps in title

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
sovereignty-press.net...

Interesting its a repost from benjaminfulford.net...
but not giving credit :/ hrmmm

Meh at least awareness is being raised but seems this guy is claiming he wrote that article.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

All sorts of revolutions are in progress. Particularly in the Matters of the Mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

even with all these resignations it still doesn't change the fact that the Rothschild control every bank in the world except for Iran,Cuba, and North Korea and after they do gain control of these countrys banks whats to stop them from making a world currency? i think the illuminati is alive and doing very well

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Yes I agree. The banks and bankers and just pawns of the central banks. I just hope the cracks get bigger and the empire falls..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

They are on a losing team and shall remain on a losing team for as long as they exist.

Forward, ye knights of thy round table!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just as a note:
The illuminati didnt divide, the one fulford talks about in that article in the OP is referencing the real true illuminati. The illuminati as we have been lead to believe over the last 60 years is in fact, not the illuminati. But is what is called "The old world order" amongst the illuminati and other various secret societies that are on the side of 'good' so to speak, Think of it like this: If you had a secret enemy that no one really knew about, would you not tarnish their name so people fear the name and expect doom when the name is mentioned? =P (this happens frequently on the news, they used propaganda to tarnish the illuminati name. The battle of illuminati vs OwO has been a long one, going back as far as pythagoras, the first grandmaster of the illuminati

If you're into learning the philosophy of the real illuminati, i suggest this website right here Link

this also coincides with wilcocks financial tyranny article,

The crack is widening, and the people will have justice against those that oppress, those that have kept the entire human race under their foot for the last 200 years (it goes back to the conception of money, but that doesnt particularly matter,

If we look at history, some of the greatest minds were illuminati, pythagoras for example, the founder of greece (there is also a story about Pythagoras being taught everything about sacred geometry, mathematics and other wisdom from the immortal named 'Thoth', he was called Hermes at the time of greece though).

Its interesting to see all these correlations in history, and that site i linked has about two dozen articles, philosophical in nature, so beware if you're religious because it rips apart modern religion (which makes sense considering its been tampered with to suit the needs of a few)
edit on 24/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Ooh yes ^.^ Most awesomest year in human history by far!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Thanks for that. I was tired when I put the thread up I didnt click it was Benjamin Fulford.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

The illuminati as we have been lead to believe over the last 60 years is in fact, not the illuminati. But is what is called "The old world order" amongst the illuminati and other various secret societies that are on the side of 'good' so to speak

To make this call of 'good' requires knowing what it is like living in the ashes of war. Throughout my life there have been improvements made compared to my parents life, and with them my grandparents life. There are still many issues requiring resolution, but many difficult resolutions have been made along the way. The CFR did help make the IMF, now the G20 owns it. It is clear that there are still problems in the system, but some kudos is needed for making that system before burning everything at the stake.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Apparently, Illuminati has DISINFO agents on ATS...

to make it looks like they're losing/taking a blue as they amass even more GOLD into Rothschild safebanks

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I understand were you are coming from. It is easy to be critical of the system. It has many faults. But we should also remember it provides for us and the majority of the world. I dont just want to see it destroyed. It needs to be fixed or replaced. How that is done I do not really know.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

How that is done I do not really know.

The only real power we have is over our own lives, if the world is meant to go to hell it will. Having goals help a lot in making decisions as they arise, apart from that just take it one step at a time, keep your head up and good luck.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That is the best kind of revolution, the only one necessary. Contemplation on what needs to be done inside yourself and by yourself, silent.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Awhile back, in someone's thread about possible changing time streams, (outcomes) I posted, that maybe some (kind of interdimensional or time traveler) heros, have changed our time/fate course, so from now on, things will be getting better. "I Want To Believe!!!"
I well remember, 2011, right out of the starting gate bell, it was one trauma after another. It was enough to make ya think, "should I go on?" 2011 was --surreal-- to me, like a nightmare you never would awake from. Like we were all spinning down a drain spiral to doom.
Today the sun is bright shiney, on all levels.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous

That is the best kind of revolution, the only one necessary. Contemplation on what needs to be done inside yourself and by yourself, silent.

We have had enough spilled with blood.A revolution of hearts and minds is needed.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Whenever somebody starts talking about the inner workings of the Illuminati I ask the same question but I never get a satisfactory answer.

How can I join the Illuminati? Where do I apply? Whom do I write to? (Exact name and address please.) I figure that there must be some advantage to joining a group that rules the world, so I want to know how I can do it.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The group that claims to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions state they have issued a March 31st deadline to the committee of 300, according to their spokesman “Alexander Romanoff.”

I do not know how one can trust the report that mentions a spokesman position in what supposed to be an uber-secret powerful group but i guess that we are all more inclined to believe in something and once the subject is close to one's opinion it is hard to approach the text critically.
But:

Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni.

THIS is the scary part. You do know that Silvio Berlusconi is not under arrest, right? Then how do you trust this is beyond me.
The good part is that i think that i discovered who writes the Sorcha junk. Style in your source is very similar and the plain arrogance in knowinlgy mixing real news with rediculous lies is the same.
People ,think! Do not trust blindly mainstream media stuff. Do not trust blindly alternative stuff. There are trolls under the bridge.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
All sorts of revolutions are in progress. Particularly in the Matters of the Mind.

Could you expand upon that please?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes

even with all these resignations it still doesn't change the fact that the Rothschild control every bank in the world except for Iran,Cuba, and North Korea and after they do gain control of these countrys banks whats to stop them from making a world currency? i think the illuminati is alive and doing very well

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

Many a tyrant thought they were above it all and in the end they were swinging from a rope.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join