It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Finally Admits - Ron Paul is in 2nd Place With Delegates - John King

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I was beginning to think I was the only one left out here that thinks the loss of one life is one too many, and to send our young men and women to some foreign country to kill someone they don't even know, and maybe would enjoy their company over a couple of beers,the real problem is the manufactures of weapons who have to dispose of their redundant unused rockets, tanks, planes etc to make room for the new and latest high tech equipment that has only one end result is to kill as many Human Beings as possible.

The billions of $$ generated make it possible to lobby and corupt the powers to be who sanction these un necessary wars, like Iraq which was payback for Suddam who ordered a contract hit on George Sr when he was visiting the area, to think of the thousands of lives and massive debts incurred for a personal reason is just insane,

Guess it must be nice to have unlimited resourses at your disposal to fight your fights, where the average Joe has to be satisfied with at least a boxing match to settle their differences.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

i agree i said i would never vote for a rep. and voted for obama last time around. i hoped that he was diffrent but he is just bush in a blue suite its come down to this do you want ky when they rape you which th dem. party gives or do you want it dry rep. party. Paul is (i hope) a man who is for the people who when he wins (crosses fingers) will not turn to the bankers and say" i got in now its time to hand the country to yall." i dont want that i want to be able to trust my government in my lifetime i havent. id like to know what freedom is instead of passive agressive inforcement. why is that so bad to want?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join