It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Finally Admits - Ron Paul is in 2nd Place With Delegates - John King

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of things going on in the world right now, but I found it really interesting that John King made it a point to agree with Ron Paul and let it be known that he is in 2nd place on live TV. It almost feels like he jumped off the script a little and improved that bit in there. Seems like he knows what's best for this country as do many. Thanks John.

Ron Paul 2012, seriously.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Mizzijr because: Ron Paul 2012

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenIgnorance

Hmm thanks. I did a search. Take it down then Mods lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
I know there are a lot of things going on in the world right now, but I found it really interesting that John King made it a point to agree with Ron Paul and let it be known that he is in 2nd place on live TV. It almost feels like he jumped off the script a little and improved that bit in there. Seems like he knows what's best for this country as do many. Thanks John.

Ron Paul 2012, seriously.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Mizzijr because: Ron Paul 2012

I was amazed at the response from the last Arizona debate when Ron Paul suggested that instead of pre emptive strikes against countries that the USA had differences with to open up communication as proved successful with Russia and also Cuba instead of spending Billions of $$$ and the massive loss of human life, the audience was bordering on Boos, I know that their exists a sports mentaltity in America and let's kick A-S but those people that were opposed should be suited up and shiped out so they can get a first hand look at reality.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
According to my count....hell, anyone that can count knows that Ron Paul is currently in 4th place in the delegate count.

Romney: 123
Santorum: 72
Gingrich: 32
Paul: 19

Ron Paul currently possesses 7.7% of the delegates awarded to date.

A real fine showing

P.S. Numbers don't lie. BUT politicians and news personalities sure do
edit on 24-2-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

It's because people have lost their respect for humanity. It's sick. It's sick that many have lost their ways. It's almost like we don't see anything around us. We say "Go to War!" but those who speak don't go. It's a sad world we live in. I just want it to be somewhat more peaceful.

I seen a video of what was happening in the Middle East, it was posted on ATS. It showed the despair the U.S. caused.. I actually cried. I never in my life cried at something being seen on my computer or television. I want America to mind their damn business. They hate us then we wonder why. They have a right to life just like we do.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
reply to post by EnlightenIgnorance

Hmm thanks. I did a search. Take it down then Mods lol.

Ya I don't doubt it. It took me about 5 minutes to find. If I didn't remember the original thread, I probably wouldn't have found it. This is why there are so many duplicate threads. Certainly not your fault, though.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Muttley2012

Hahaha numbers don't lie? It all depends on who is counting them

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

According to my count....hell, anyone that can count knows that Ron Paul is currently in 4th place in the delegate count.

Many of the results so far are from non-binding caucuses (4 out of 8 states in fact) so Paul's counting may include delegates that switch from those states.

edit on 24-2-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

Hahaha numbers don't lie? It all depends on who is counting them

Touche!

In this case, it's the respective states that are counting their delegates. The numbers I provided above are dead on accurate. If there is any fuzziness in the math, the error is in RP's count, not mine. If I'm wrong, then please explain it to me, as I can't view the OP video AND a thorough explanation of the video was not provided in the OP (despite T&C).

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well,

I am a Paul supporter; however, King actually says,

"He does make the point, he is in 2nd place...".

Which is a lot different, than "He is in 2nd place..."

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Many of the results so far are from non-binding caucuses (4 out of 8 states in fact) so Paul's counting may include delegates that switch from those states.

MAY is the key word in your statement. They are just as likely to switch to any of the other candidates OR not switch at all. Why are you convinced that they are going to switch to Ron Paul? Because RP says so? Because you are a RP supporter? Because John King "made it official"? Because of a gut feeling?

Do you have a legitimate reason to believe, or are you speculating; allowing personal feelings and emotions to cloud your better judgement?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Do you have a legitimate reason to believe, or are you speculating; allowing personal feelings and emotions to cloud your better judgement?

Mostly just speculation. I believe that Ron Paul is as honest as he is consistent. If he said it than he believes it and it was just me looking at the possibilities. For instance, I know that he stuck around after the Iowa caucus and spoke with the delegates. Perhaps that has been his strategy at the other non-binding caucusses. Perhaps he is counting delegates that he spoke to during those times that he convinced to switch. But as far as things go it is speculation on my part.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Here we go again.

First, the numbers you posted are not dead on accurate for the caucus states as it's impossible to know all the numbers 100% since many delegates have not been voted on yet.

Second, of the pleged state delegates so far, the Ron Paul campaign released the actual numbers with him in 2nd place and the media conceded (as shown in this thread). Why did they concede? Because they cannot refute it, and they know it.

The conversation has been going on in depth for several days here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Learn how caucuses and the delegate process works before acting like a know-it-all.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012
reply to post by Wookiep

I'm convinced more now than ever....Ron Paul supporters are mentally retarded.

Right back atcha. If you actually knew anything you would actually quit arguing it instead of slinging un-educated shool-yard insults.

PS: You don't have to like Ron Paul, but to disagree with facts is pure ignorance with a touch of stupidity.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

PS: You don't have to like Ron Paul, but to disagree with facts is pure ignorance with a touch of stupidity.

Stupidity? Me?

Keep telling yourself that. I intend to u2u with a smear in your face when I am proven correct....and you are sucking your thumb off in a dark corner.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself that. I intend to u2u with a smear in your face when I am proven correct....and you are sucking your thumb off in a dark corner.

You will never be correct about the caucus delegate numbers at this time.
Ron Paul losing doesn't make you right either, so go ahead with the threats! Nothing that happens in future states will make you right about anything. You're just proving your ignorance and it's pretty hilarious.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Ron Paul losing doesn't make you right either, so go ahead with the threats! Nothing that happens in future states will make you right about anything. You're just proving your ignorance and it's pretty hilarious.

Cover all your bases....1st sign of denial!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

Cover all your bases....1st sign of denial!

Denial of delegate process, first sign of ignorance.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join