It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abovetopsecret.com's subliminal messaging.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101
We would end up in the "breaking news" section as perpetrators in a standoff in Fargo, North Dakota. Our demands would be three laptops, 20 cartons of cigarettes, a year's worth of St*rbucks, and unlimited access into Area 51.

Do you think our demands would be met?

Yeah I think they will be, when we dogs fly.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Or as Ycon said, join the chat for some peer counseling.

If none of the above seem to work, please focus on the dot below for thought pattern reprogramming.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hmmm, inability to function without your daily/hourly/minutely fix of ATS....IT'S THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!! The shadow government is secretly reprogramming us to spend hours staring blanky at computer monitors so we can grow fat and plump for the reptilians (cos those skinny humans are all bone and grissle).

Most people don't know the site is secretly maintained and operated by a higly advanced race of greys, who are as we speak, performing degrading sexual experiements on jesus the 2nd, thus preventing him from coming to earth to save us from ourselves.

Furthermore, america actually doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy by the dirty dozen.. sorry, majestic 12. It's just a bunch of bedtime fairy tale stories designed to scare kids, like the boogey monster, Michael Jackson and Georgie Dubbya.

Oh yeah, also we're trapped in the matrix...but the industrial military machine isn't harvesting our body heat, they just think we look cool in those lil reddy-glowy bubbly tank whoosies...kinda like lava lamps... but not.

That's what I fink anyways...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
im not alone...

thanks dotgov for being the first to say it

my day consists of coming to work, juggling the bare minimum of work with ATS. thank goodness no one is monitering my internet usage at work, or else i would be suspect. my desk faces the door, and i have my minimize function on reload, so my boss will never know... mwuahhahah...

addicted,
-lost

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Looks like ATS is ripe to become a religious cult

We should buy an abandoned ranch in Nevada, and convert it into an ATS compound fit with networked computers in every room

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Aelita]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join