It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise Of The Fourth Reich

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is a video I actually wanted to post in the first place.
go to 1:42

The Patriots = The Illuminati
edit on 25/2/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Its not another "america bashing thread". The parallels between nazi germany and the united states is undeniable.
Are you really going to pretend like they arent similar? You are either willfully ignorant or extremely uneducated on the subject. Maybe you should actually read the OP and do some of your own independent research instead of watching the mainstream news. Im going to take a shot in the dark and say you watch fox.

And dont worry about our military being underfunded. We still are spending almost as much as the rest of the world combined. You have to if you want to take over the world and become the 4th reich.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

I forgot to say, great thread. More people need to be aware of history and the way it tends to repeat itself.

As you can see from our current situation.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

Originally posted by neo96
but that doesn't stop them at detaining US citizens in FEMA concentration camps. Just Look at US military spending
edit on 24/2/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

Please provide proof that ordinary Americans are being held in concentration camps, I've hard much about these camps, probably they exist, but have heard NOTHING about mass detentions or rounding up people to be held yet...
edit on 25-2-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Please provide proof that ordinary Americans are being held in concentration camps, I've hard much about these camps, probably they exist, but have heard NOTHING about mass detentions or rounding up people to be held yet...

Actually people are not being held in FEMA camps! I never said that FEMA camps are active. I only pointed out on NDAA law and indicated that the camps may become filled one day.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
getting big enough for god to smite them

again

but redress eeeryones mental health again in the futures

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"America, the new Nazi Germany."

Makes sense if you place the two nations side by side.
However, the game has changed a bit, the deception has become more subtle.
Take a look through history and you'll see that this parallel isn't something new;
that the two agendas have been side-by-side for about 80-90 years. Look at who propped up
President Hoover, the same company (Schroder) that propped up Hitler and surrounded
Hitler with poisonous men. All of this, America, Germany, Paperclip, The Federal Reserve,
WWI and WWII, the rise of the Nazi, nuclear warfare, 9/11, Rumsfeld's missing trillions,
the shredding of the Constitution, Bilderberg, FEMA camps, all tied to the Bank of England.
(i.e.> the Schroder and Rothschild Families).

Now we've got the 15 trillion dollar fraud, the 15 trillion dollar American debt....
If there is a Fourth Reich, then the Bank of England is Rome. America is merely
a part of the Empire, a tool of this new Reich's strength, its population the masses,
hypnotized by bread and games.

edit on 25-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
"America, the new Nazi Germany."

Makes sense if you place the two nations side by side.
However, the game has changed a bit, the deception has become more subtle.
Take a look through history and you'll see that this parallel isn't something new;
that the two nations have been side-by-side for about 80-90 years. Look at who propped up
President Hoover, the same company (Schroder) that propped up Hitler and surrounded
Hitler with poisonous men. All of this, America, Germany, Paperclip, The Federal Reserve,
WWI and WWII, the rise of the Nazi, nuclear warfare, 9/11, Rumsfeld's missing trillions,
the shredding of the Constitution, Bilderberg, FEMA camps, all tied to the Bank of England.
(i.e.> the Schroder and Rothschild Families).

Now we've got the 15 trillion dollar fraud, the 15 trillion dollar American debt....
If there is a Fourth Reich, then the Bank of England is Rome. America is merely
a part of the Empire, a tool of this new Reich's strength, its population the masses,
hypnotized by bread and games.

I like your analysis. It is true! They (evil banksters/globalists/bloodlines) survive when we are divided and they are constantly dividing us using wars, color of the skin, nationality, religion, etc... It is the only way for them to survive. Perhaps they will use 4th Reich (USA) for even more divisions causing wars in the future. They start ridicules wars bringing us into an argument over stupid # while, actually no one wants a war! We fight each other, while they are hiding and stealing our lives!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Awesome thread! Thanks for starting it! It's nice to know I am not the only one who has been scratching their head and thinking "I must be crazy"...

The truth is...it doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to come to this conclusion...it only takes a knowledge of history and an understanding of the mechanics that led to "The rise of the Third Reich" to get a very scary and foreboding picture.

I have been scoffed at and ridiculed...(not really but not taken serious either) in the past when I would draw similarities.

The presence of an "invisible and unknown enemy"
The retraction of civil liberties in the name of "rooting this enemy out and protecting the "fatherland"...aka...Homeland
The division of social groups and the casting out of those deemed "inappropriate to the vision"

The list is a LOT bigger than this, but if you really study Hitlers rise in the 20's and 30's and then look at some of the things we are doing in the name of "national security"...it's not a huge leap...not at all....not really a small step.

Here is a pic I think those of you who are aware of this might appreciate....feel free to use it whenever you feel inclined...

edit on 2/25/2012 by Damrod because: General Clean up

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

. Look at who propped up
Hitler with poisonous men.

got a link for that info perhaps

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This was wonderful, I just read a article online (trying to find it again) about how Hitler managed to rise to power. It was a 10-20 min read, and when I was done I could not help but draw lines from what I have read and what I am seeing today. The facts are amazing, I strongly encourage everyone to do some research on how the Nazis rose to power. Reichstag, the enabling act, a jury-less court no trial for "terrorists", congress null/void due to existence of executive orders. I'm going to work on a post about this subject, I am absolutely SHOCKED at the countless steps we have takes from their playbook.

I feel guilty.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

There are tons of online links connecting Schroder to both Hitler and Hoover. Schroder helped finance both men's campaigns.

The Book 'The Strange Career of Mr. Hoover Under Two Flags' by John Hamill is an interesting read.

Here's a link that breaks down Hamill's book into a sort of Cliff's Notes. WWII was a ruse, though the agenda is still a little.... foggy. Though it might have to do with the Khazars and internal Jewish eugenics, which predates the Nazi "anti-Jewish" eugenics plot by quite a while.

Do a little online digging and you'll find an interesting web of connections, closet bailouts, promotions, and bloodlines, all tying everything together with a not quite neat little bow.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think this post is dead on, even though some people are claiming this is just America bashing. We need a new FDR to get the bankers back in line. I had hoped that Obama would be that man, but he has shown, by passing the NDAA, that he is just another puppet of the bankers, working at undermining the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Fortunately, these wannabe world rulers are not very creative, and their plot is being exposed yet again. This time, instead of Jews, the scapegoat is "terrorists", but the goal is the same. Rule the world. People better wake up before they're being shipped off to the concentration camps again. Think it won't happen again? Think it can't happen here? Well, friends, the camps have already been built.
edit on 25-2-2012 by rodredux because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by rodredux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Now the US Government has requested temporary extraordinary powers, powers specifically banned under Constitutional law, but powers the government is claiming they need to have to deal with the "terrorists".

Funny you should post that. Ancient Rome did the same thing. A threat arose and (General) Julius petitioned the Senate in Rome to grant him special "absolute power" in order to deal with the threat and then he promised he would return power to the Senate when the threat was dealt with. He lied, that was never his goal in the first place. Julius became the first Caesar in a nation that was democratic.

Here is the evolution of nations: Republic>Democracy>Dictatorship>Ruin>Conquered by another nation. This pattern has repeated throughout history. Corruption will get into anything with time and tear it apart from the inside out. Nothing man ever makes or does can ever not be corrupted. We are a corrupted species...and this goes all the way back to the Garden of Eden

Case in point, whenever someone invents something to be a boon to mankind, someone else figures out how to weaponize it and use it to kill people with.
edit on 25-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

that doesn't stop them at detaining US citizens in FEMA concentration camps

I apologize but that's unfortunately what I got out of this statement of yours... that they were already doing it...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Bravo!....somebody actually gets it!...there is a repeating pattern here folks...and damn...it's scary! You set yourself up, deliver a massive threat...in panic...everyone agrees with your plan...boom...we have a dictatorship where a democracy once stood....yes boys and girls...this has been done before...and as long as the sheep let the wolves get close...it will happen again....(I went with the reduced version...I respect the intellect here and find no need to quote historical references to prove what we all already know).

What people seem to be grasping for is the motivation of why someone would wreck a functioning society....it's called power and it gets some dudes more hard than the best triple x movies available...sad but true...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Remember this show on Coast to Coast am?
Rise of the fourth reich with Jim Marrs.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Excellent point.
Absolute power has always been the chrysalis of failure.
Hence the downfall of every Empire since the dawn of man.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
[smartass]

Actually, the term "4th Reich" is incorrect, and reserved for German Empires.
The First Reich was the Holy Roman Empire, the second Reich the pre-1918 German Empire and we all know what the Third Reich was.

[/smartass]

Now that that's over with, I do indeed think OP has a very valid point.
However, the I think the notion that Germans in the 1930s were cowards is unfair. Keep in mind that nowadays, we have technology such as the internet that allows us to share information, opinions and uncensored content from all over the world. People in the 1930s did not.

I recall that my mother once told me what my grandmother said about Hitler. She said that at the beginning, it was nearly impossible not to love him. He took credit for the economy, created jobs, gave the youth things to do, cleaned up the cities, and tapped into the German anger over the Treaty of Versailles.

It's easy to say they were cowards, now that we know what happened. But in that moment of economic recession and political uncertainty, along comes this handsome and charismatic leader, who plans on making Germany a great nation again. And with him, he has that air of grandeur and glory. For god's sake, have you seen the Nuremberg Rallies? Google "Nuremberg Rallies Cathedral of Lights" and tell me that you wouldn't have voted for this man, not knowing what we know now.

Yes, he turned out to be a genocidal psychopath who destroyed much of Europe and brought about the absolute ruin of Germany. But why do we always assume ourselves to be so much smarter than people decades ago? Imagine someone told you that the leader of your country was going to try to invade every country in sight and start exterminating entire ethnic groups in facilities specifically designed for that one purpose*. Most of us would shake our heads and call it absurd, even impossible.

And so while I disagree with the "coward" parts about both Germany and the US, the article itself is very a much solid summary. I think calling it optimistic naivety (about the leaders not abusing their powers) is a more truthful and accurate way of describing it. People aren't afraid to admit these things, the notion that the government's the good guy is embedded way too deeply in their minds. Other than that, it's both a solid and disturbing article.

*Let's leave the FEMA camp debate out of this.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I take it you havent heard of the new laws that have been passed about internet censorship, and the law that allows anybody if suspected of a " terrorist act/intention " to be detained for life, without access to a lawyer, without been able to see there family, without a trial...................

Nazi America is already here

Sieg Heils

i hate your country................... Murdering bastardos

Is it amusing or is it just me, when people from places such as England say this kind of shi*?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join