It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia witness reports UFO and metallic debris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
According to this article on UFO casebook a guy in georgia collected debris from a UFO.

Statenville, Georgia - 02-16-12

I had just got off work from the hospital I work at. It was about 7:30 PM.

I was on Highway 376 heading to Statenville when this HUGE UFO was coming out of the sky as if it was going to land on the road.

So the lady in front of me and her son pulled over just as I did, and we got out of the car and went to run up into the ditch.

It was not dark yet and between each light that was really bright you could see the sky.

About that time, it was at tree top level and vanished into thin air.

When it left we watched stuff falling on the ground.

It looked metallic-like, and I had a pair of latex gloves in my truck so I went over and picked some of this stuff up and put it inside a Saxby’s bag that I had from lunch in my truck.

I just kept it and I still have it.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Quite suspicious this debris has not been presented. There is no name associated with this witness making him (or her) hard to track down. If this person could get the stuff analyzed that would really help the situation. Unfortunately, as it is, we only have the persons word.

What do you guys think?
edit on 24-2-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: thanks for the correction gortex

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

"between each light that was really bright you could see the sky."

So it wasn't a solid craft but lights , would have been nice if he had said what colour the lights were ... I'm betting they were orange

Where does he say it was a saucer shaped UFO , am I missing it .

edit on 24-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Can't say much yet. Interesting story if there are other witnesses. If he has material then he should be careful with it and who he shows it to as well as photograph it as much as he can. Until we hear some testimony and see some evidence it's just another story. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
After reading the story a couple of times I'm willing to bet that the metallic debris he found would look something like this ...

Farmer calls for ban on Chinese Lanterns

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I sure hope not.

He would have to be either incredibly ignorant or an outright hoaxer to actually believe that was UFO debris however.

ps thanks for the correction about the saucer shaped part—I have no idea where I got that from.
Possibly from the picture on the UFO casebook article—it shows a disk shaped craft.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

There is scant information in the report but reading whats there It could easily be lanterns .

He says he could see the sky between the lights , and then ...

About that time, it was at tree top level and vanished into thin air

As it would if the lanterns were burning out ...then

When it left we watched stuff falling on the ground.

If it were lanterns the debris would drop after they burn out , so it didn't so crash but disappear or burn out .

I'm not saying it definitely is but that's how it reads to me

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

This person is playing it waaay too cool.
Surely, anybody with such an experience would have more to say and to detail. You don't pick up a KFC bucket (or whatever) of UFO parts and say not a word about what a find that was.

I'll put him down as a hoaxer without much imagination until more and better descriptions are given.
And of course, pics or it didn't happen. Surely, this could have been done anytime after the collection.

new topics

top topics

join