Insider Warns Family Of EMP Strike On U.S. This Year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
When I initially read this, my first thought was fear mongering and sensationalism. "Be afraid. Be very afraid." However, I'm usually the first one to preach all information should be contemplated and sifted for whatever gems, if any, may be gleaned. And with that in mind, I present the following for your perusal.
Insider Warns Of EMP Strike...

This information came to me in a very synchronistic way, as is so often the case. No anonymous phone call. No dark suited stranger whispering at a street corner. It came out in a conversation with a young man managing a cool store who turned out to be a research enthusiast. I’d never met him before and we just “happened” to strike up a conversation. And one thing led to another.

Naturally with this type of leaked info you don’t want to endanger the source by revealing too much. But it sounded very credible the way it was told to me. A good friend of his has a parent, a very high clearance scientist who’s been “inside” famous and hidden secret places for decades, who somewhat cryptically warned their adult child last month of this imminent EMP attack threat.

If this next statement is indeed true. Then this "insider" may very well have the scoop on what's coming down the pike. Or maybe he's just been given some disinfo to pass around.

This child of an insider was then sent a 1984 heavy-duty truck by this parent (no computerized circuitry) and told, I paraphrase, “When it happens you’ll have 30 minutes to make it out of the city. And even then you’ll only have a one-in-three chance of survival.”

This story could easily be debunked, considering there isn't a shred of evidence to back it up. On the other hand, are we really going to be told on the evening news what's in the works for our near future? Probably not.

It may very well be this is the only kind of warning we'll ever get. An unsubstantiated claim.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted that. I was looking for it earlier today and the site had been taken down or something. Couldn't get it. And of course, being a paranoid conspiracist, I started to think all sorts of things about the gov't ... etc etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

From Source:

“When it happens you’ll have 30 minutes to make it out of the city. And even then you’ll only have a one-in-three chance of survival.”

Complete crap...not the idea that a belligerent nation might go the way of an EMP attack, but the story smells worse than a dead Camel on a bonfire.

And the young man promises more information..? Yay, more of the same fodder on the way...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Under what circumstances would you have only thirty minutes to get out of a city in the event of an EMP?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Before they close the routes out, before everyone starts to freak out and mass chaos erupts!

Interesting thread personally not sure what to make or take from it, but interesting none the less.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
In actuality, I am worried about this sort of thing....from the sun. I am definitely more worried about a weird solar storm doing this than some other nation.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
EMP's are the very real boogy-men of the decade. Thy are real.

But.

Their use?

It'd have to be a maor player, and we have too many ways to retaliate.

MAD

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

but the story smells worse than a dead Camel on a bonfire.

Oooh, that would be bad.

Take it for what you will. No insult to me either way.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

“When it happens you’ll have 30 minutes to make it out of the city. And even then you’ll only have a one-in-three chance of survival.”

Sorry but people lived centuries without power, I think well manage.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
Under what circumstances would you have only thirty minutes to get out of a city in the event of an EMP?

In the event that your neighbors also like the idea of a running automobile?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

That was the impression I got, but you would think the federal agencies would have bigger fish to fry in the event of a major EMP strike. One of which would be defense systems going down. I would think limiting where people can go would be a major tactical error as it would cause even more panic to an already unstable environment. Of course I'm basing this all off of conjecture as I'm not the one who makes these decisions or privy to any inside knowledge on this type of scenario.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well why would we only have 30 minutes to escape? where would we go anyway? Does he mean to say that they'll close the cities off with a military presence?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah but whoever do it(China, Russia, Al Qaeda North Korea) need to also take out the remaining USN fleet overseas to avoid massive retaliation from them

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
All things considered, i am sure they would shut down the streets because of all the fried cars systems .....imagin all the brain boxes of all the new cars fried......Tell evaryone to stay put or walk home as the transit wouldnt be all running either...An emp strike woueld be a sure way of starting ww3, as the silos would be empty within minutes and the major plaers all facing imminent doom.....
There will still be fallout to consider as well....but that may blow off in the sky on the jet streams too....
One couldnt really stock up onbatteries either hey?
Kerosene lamps, white gas lamps, candles, torches,
any other ideas for illumnation>
besides glow sticks....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Keep in mind that Iran has satellites. A satellite may be used to detonate an EMP over the U.S. If Iran is attacked by the U.S., an EMP attack is not impossible nor unlikely, unless they take out their satellites first. Just saying...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Keep in mind that Iran has satellites. A satellite may be used to detonate an EMP over the U.S. If Iran is attacked by the U.S., an EMP attack is not impossible nor unlikely, unless they take out their satellites first. Just saying...

Don't you think though, that those that reside in Cheyenne Mountain already have that in mind?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This would be the source:
www.zengardner.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Lol that is funny. How can you compare? In those days everyone had a well and an outhouse.

Do you know what it is like when you can't use the toilet? What about the water...it is recycled in the cities and could never get to you so EVERYONE would have to find a dirty park pond or a river.

In those days people got their eggs from the hens and milk from the cows, they grew food. Can you even imagine the smell all over the city as the Froze TV dinners rot and the ice-cream melts and the meat thaws?The disposable diapers from thousands of babies are on the street... In the city you are in a huge trap if you have no transportation to that water and when a million people start pooping in a back corner alley and the garbage is not picked up.

The time limit is because if you are not out immediately you will not be able to get out.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sure. But if I were Iran, and I was attacked, I would seriously consider using an EMP as a possible way of retaliation. They probably would too.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

True, but there were the means to plant, harvest, transport ENOUGH food for as many people as existed back in those past days. Not today. How many horse-drawn plows exist? Enough to farm the lands to feed 320M? How do you get the food to everyone when there are no working trucks, trains, cars, planes. Everything uses electronics to function except very old (pre-1972) vehicles and there aren't enough of those to support food transport for 320M.

That's just the food crisis. What about sewage, water, burying the dead without machines to prevent disease, Once disease breaks out (and it will), what medicine, from where, no manufacturing of it nor transport, nor refrigeration of it.

90% of the population will be dead within 1 year all in the most horrid ways imaginable. Lakes and streams will be fished out in 3 months. Land will be hunted desolate. Human locust hordes will be raiding to collect food, ammo, water, children (as trade). Death will be the normal until the population can be supported by whatever the environment can provide long term using only hand tools and efforts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join