It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon Family Order and Anonymous Unite Death Threat to masonic illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Freemasons and Illuminati are not synonymous.

I thought Anonymous was intelligent.

With quotes like "I am Anonymous" coming form lots of individual posters, they could have just finished typing
"I am a brain dead moron who lives in my mom's basement! But I do have an internet connection!"

and, you get what we have here today. A failure to communicate.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

This video is to the Illuminati and all puppets zombies sheeple

Zombies? where?
edit on 24-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We must stay on the path of Enlightenment to not be decieved! The ATS video where he said Anon is CIA? I heard it, and it makes sense. But we dont know; that message sounded like an Anon video, but at the same time, it seemed like a dirty government tactic. Why would they promote a benevolent cause, and team up with someone else to take out the under dogs, the lambs if you will. Jesus was an underdog...just saying.

I can see how it all got set up. Some guy with a good intention starts the anonymous group, and the government(with their arsenal of tools we dont know) could have found out and twisted the cause to fight the illuminati, The same group thats been ridiculed. In school, the nerds, or the smart kids, were the ones bullied, and they kept at it until divine intervention came along, or they dont learn their lesson and you can guess what happens to them. Just a theory, though

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by CaLyps0

Hacker group Anonymous and Dragon Family Order have teamed up to take on the Illuminati.
This video is to the Illuminati and all puppets zombies sheeple

First rule of Anonymous: "There is no Anonymous." This video was posted by a YouTube user with a long history of hoaxing:

www.youtube.com...

hoaxer or not he "gets it" where anonymous is concerned going by this vid on his channel

perhaps he's merely walking the walk

y'know folks
nothing is preventing you from making your own anon vids/ops.

nothing except your fear

edit on 24-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: corrected spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

There are many societies in this world and none are secret. At least not secret to the archivist societies or the reading societies. Societies have been at the onset of civilization. There are societies today that have descended through the ages. So if you wish to familiarize yourself with the asian societies a place to start could be Thian Ti Hwui.

There are many asian societies of the dragon. And there are many other societies not of asia but are of the dragon.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
reply to post by CaLyps0

annon are working for the elite. this kinda things would have been stopped already by the cia. dont know what there up to and where there going but it is just ticking down till the point when economy will collapse

If an economy collapses energy then becomes extremely affordable do to lack of energy demands restarting the economy.

You see in any energy based economy a collapse of its fundamentals cannot be sustained.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The Illuminati will be destroyed
this is not a joke

Anonymous is everyone and anyone who chooses to be
A cyber war has begun
the evil is being exposed
will you help
Or will you be a controlled slave
edit on 25-2-2012 by CaLyps0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

Dragon Family lawsuit 1 Trillion Against Privately Owned Federal Reserve!

This is a new revelation that has been brought forth by David Wilcox and Ben Fulford and kept out of the mainstream media.

Scroll down to the lawsuit link on this site www.divinecosmos.com...

It is long but it will explain alot of things that will help to make sense of this video.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chinchillachillin

No papers have been served, the presiding judge has retired, and another party has recently attached their own case to it. This latter is hilarious; it may be the only civil case that cites medieval chronicles as part of its evidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

The evil was exposed? You know, in Anonymous' stuff, they have explanations, and in that video, i dont see any exposing. Except the grainy pictures of a poorly put together video.

I see nothing of teaming up with another group on anonymous' pages.
anonyops.com...

Like someone else said before, anyone can make an anonymous video. Including someone who thinks the Illuminati control the world. XD

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Confirmation (if any was needed) that the Illuminati trope is weaponized and targeted toward the 18-34 demographic. It's huge with the youth in Iran, too, you know. Give the kids an imaginary epic enemy, and direct their ire toward any convenient target by pointing and shouting, "Illuminati!"

I wonder who could be spreading it on so thick.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Cause it might not be the usual alphabet soup suspects.

I agree that this seems like more of a decoy or diversion from something bigger being done behind our backs. I am not too sure this video was actually made by Anon either

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Anonymous, Dragon Family Order, Illuminati, Freemasons, Bilderbergs, CIA, Red Flaf...Real, Fake, whatever...

I've gotten to the point where this no longer entertains me. As a previous poster said,they talk the talk but dont really walk the walk...notice how were always on the verge of "something big" about to be released by them...and then it falls flat, or it is merely some innocuous internal emails, or personal information of a police chief or something...distinctly "not big"...or simply vengeful, but not really important or earth shattering.

$h!t or get of the pot. We've been jerked around enough for the past few decades. This whole "trickle down" mentality isn't really working well for anyone.

Then again, actually doing something big would certainly mean chaos.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm curious as to wonder... 1. If the Illuminati is all powerful and takes over all things, why would they end up here in America? Isn't it most likely that their alleged success and quest has already made them holders of estates back east in Europe???

2. Aren't they just a family of pure bred individuals who look only to preserve their bloodline and mingle less with the gentiles?

3. Wouldn't that be the right way to preserve the Christ's bloodline?

Does anyone herein ever ask that about the illuminati?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

You seem to be able to spout a lot of muddied up information. Maybe you should investigate what you are saying. As far as the anon video I am not sure what to think about it. However they are supposedly talking about the White Dragon Society. If they actually exist? With the disclosure that there has been a fraud of approximately 16 trillion dollars been perpetrated on the American people the head of this alleged group as well. If anything can start and family fight and end in a nasty divorce its money. Personally I believe all of this is a simply a split among the ruling circle. Which will resemble an Elite Mafia War. .

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I noticed that the video did not speak of Masonry. Maybe the OP took some liberty with connecting them him/herself.

Good point.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

reply to post by caladonea

There are many societies in this world and none are secret. At least not secret to the archivist societies or the reading societies. Societies have been at the onset of civilization. There are societies today that have descended through the ages. So if you wish to familiarize yourself with the asian societies a place to start could be Thian Ti Hwui.

There are many asian societies of the dragon. And there are many other societies not of asia but are of the dragon.

It's not keeping the society secret that's important...it's keeping the members secret.

You can know about a dozen societies, but without knowing who the members are, you can't do a thing about it. How do you think the Underground Railroad survived for so long?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinchillachillin

This is a new revelation that has been brought forth by David Wilcox and Ben Fulford and kept out of the mainstream media.

Scroll down to the lawsuit link on this site www.divinecosmos.com...

It is long but it will explain alot of things that will help to make sense of this video.

He is hawking "Urantia" with a Paul tard twist obviously. Mr. Wilcox ought to have his own History Channel show. He would fit right in with the rest of the A&ETNutter crowd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join