It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Denninger: we are at the precipice of economic collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you follow Karl Denninger, but I think he is spot on with most of his commentary. He, like many others, claims the United states will collapse if we continue on the path we're on monetarily and fiscally. Although his timing of events isn't the greatest, the message must be learned. Unfortunately, because many jobs have gone overseas, the pain the United States will face this time around will be historic. His bottom line is, any sovereign economy can only live within the means of which it can produce goods and services and either consume them or export them. If we consume much more than we produce, it leads to financial calamity. Always has, always will. But like I said, our ability to produce real GDP is becoming limited as a result of globalization and outsourcing of jobs.

The math doesn't lie.

Here's his latest rant.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Alot of people living around the world and also right here in america probably dont give a # and possibly even excited that our economy is collapsing. Many americans have been living a greedy selfish lifestyle and I doubt anyone in poverty will feel sorry for us.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thats the problem...too many would just be ostritches and bury their heads in the sand. If anyone looks around, they can see major economists, CEOs, financial professionals, all saying the same thing now...and what does msm cover? Your effing daily commute! Are you shi**ing me?! WTF is wrong with you people! Have we been so dumbed down that all the mathematical data, all irrefutable, just does not sink in? Look at you tube videos of Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", and Mike Maloney as well as other videos about the economic collapse. Lock and Load folks...prepare for Armageddon. This post does not lie. There is no solution if nothing is done NOW.

new topics

join