It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge amounts of info in dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone has this same abstract feeling I get sometimes when I've just woken up. I have this sense that the subject I've been dreaming about, a person or a situation that I've never encountered before, is something I know a huge amount about. It's like I dream about these random characters but even though I haven't seen them before I seem to know their entire history, like I've known them all my life.

That's really what it seems like - as though these situations and people are ones that I know personally and am very familiar with. It's the sense that I'm dreaming about real people, or even dreaming about past lives. But does anyone else get this?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yes, ive had that sometimes. but i very rarely dream, or at least i dont have any recollection of it.
But when i do remember my dreams, i often get that feeling but it only lasts about 10-20 minutes then i completely forget about the dream.
I find its sort of like ive lived an entire seperate life in my dreams, but i dont remember it.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have no idea what the hell your talking about.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes I know exactly what you are talking about I had them for a period of weeks at a time in wish I feel like I am back in school and the amount of information makes me feel tired when I wake up.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I know what you mean, sometimes I have these long dreams where it feels like my brain is being "downloaded" with a ton of information. And I wake up & I feel like I haven't slept a wink.

top topics

join