It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Big Scam, What's your opinion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Our apartment complex has several apartments for rent.For the hell of it I decided to look it up on a real estate website. Due to economy there is no financial way a move could be successfully done at this time or it would happen

Now bear in mind their is an 80 year old widowed senior citizen living here for 3 plus years who pays $700.00 a month rent. We have another tenant here, that's been here longer and pays $725.00 also older.

First lie: They have it as listed for 750 sq ft. No way in hell is it 750 sq ft, I can attest to having seen a real estate program called For Rent on HGTV this has to be under 600 sq ft.
Second lie: Walk in closet, have a regular sliding door closet and a utility room where the water heater is located made into a make shift closet. Now for the real descrepncies.

One apartment is listed at $675.00 a month, another is listed at $695.00 a month all on the same premises and two others that were just filled listed as condos, all on the same premises, one at an average price the other at an over inlated price. WTF is this?

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to handle this please make them most any helpful are welcome.
edit on 24-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change wording

edit on 24-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This.

edit: have none of you ever enjoyed a meme before? for shame!
edit on CFridaypm222229f29America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Call and ask how they calculate the sq footage of the unit. I know some, well most, count closet space and a deck or any storage unit on the deck in the over all sq foot of a unit. Also ask them why the two units are different prices. Is it that they are on different levels, or are appliances newer or different. It never hurts to call and ask these questions.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Vodo34861 because: (no reason given)

join