It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of YOU and why any"thing" is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have a question.

If there was a book that fully detailed the basis of reality - from the instant of genesis to the emergence of the human being, explaining exactly why everything exists as it does, why the human being exists as it exists, what lies ahead for the human being after death, and why Earth's human race believes what it believes, and without requiring the reader to put one tiny shred of faith in the author's hidden capacity for unknowable revelation - and a 100,000 vote minimum was all it would take for this book to be made freely available to anyone and everyone on Earth - forever - do you think that 100,000 such votes could be gathered within a 30 day period?

I'm actually very skeptical that 100,000 such votes could be gathered. I believe more in the human being's need to be right about what it already believes to be true about reality than in its need to learn what is true about reality.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

I believe humans need not know, therefor always inquiring, always in drama; never quite satisfied. A slow self implosion, that may even convince young eyes of divine retribution.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

The mind make-up, the belief in its own belief, it for some reason, has to believe, correct in its own belief, I AM- therefore, i live in my word projections and in my belief systems, But …………….. but for years and seemingly more so in recent years , more people are questioning the dream reality, manifestation, synchronicity state that we seem to have awareness/ consciousness of, are we close to a point of re-realization of the initial concept of our projection?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
a reply to: Visitor2012

The mind make-up, the belief in its own belief, it for some reason, has to believe, correct in its own belief, I AM- therefore, i live in my word projections and in my belief systems, But …………….. but for years and seemingly more so in recent years , more people are questioning the dream reality, manifestation, synchronicity state that we seem to have awareness/ consciousness of, are we close to a point of re-realization of the initial concept of our projection?

I wouldn't know the answer to that, because it is an individual happening. All the flowers on Earth bloom at different times and in different ways and seasons. Humans are no different.
edit on 8-10-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

There is a small error here. You are not god but you are a son of god. beeing created by god and beeing part of god

When I use the word 'You', I'm referring to consciousness which is what you are...not the person, nor the body or the individual.
edit on 8-10-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join