It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams Right Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hope this is the correct forum for this, Once again Pastor Lindsey Williams has been proven correct and his book the energy non-crisis has been proven correct again. I was just reading some news sites when i came across this little diddy.
headline- N. Alaska May Hold 80 Trillion Cubic Feet of Shale Gas - Bloomberg
www.bloomberg.com...
Alaska’s North Slope shales may hold as much as 80 trillion cubic feet of gas, or more than half the highest estimate for the Marcellus formation, and as much as 2 billion barrels of oil, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

President Barack Obama’s administration and the state of Alaska are offering more access to oil and natural gas resources on land and in the Arctic waters to help lower dependence on imported fuel and push more crude through a major oil pipeline crossing the state. Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSA) plans to start drilling this year in the Chukchi and Beaufort sea, which are off the coast of the North Slope.

“Alaska’s energy resources hold great promise and economic opportunity for the American people,” Interior Secretary Ken Salazar said today in an e-mailed statement.

The geological service, part of the Interior Department, said in a statement that North Slope shale hasn’t been developed because of economic and infrastructure considerations.

The assessment, the first made of North Slope shale resources, is based on success in extracting oil and gas from similar formations, such as the Marcellus Shale in the U.S. East. The agency last year estimated Marcellus may hold as much as 144 trillion cubic feet of gas.

Shale gas and shale oil, produced by horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing by injecting water and chemicals underground, led to record natural gas output in the U.S. last year and 33 percent decline in prices in the past 12 months.

Pastor Williams Book The Energy Non-Crisis / Chapter 17, If Gull Island didnt blow your mind this will.

Excerpt - Gull Island just proved what the oil companies have believed for some time. It authenticated the seismographic findings. Seismographic testing has indicated that there is as much crude oil on the North Slope of Alaska as in Saudi Arabia. Since the Gull Island find proved to be seismographically correct, then the other testings are correct also. There are many hundreds of square miles of oil under the North Slope of Alaska.

To clarify what I am about to say, let me first re-emphasize that the government permitted the oil companies to drill and prove many sites (subsequently making them cap the wells and keep secret the proof of the finds), but they do not allow them to produce from the wells. This is why I have referred (below) to a number of wells having been drilled (after I left the North Slope). The only production permitted is from the small area of the North Slope.

Gull Island is located five miles off shore from Prudhoe Bay. It is in the Beaufort Sea.
www.reformation.org...
www.reformation.org...

edit on 24-2-2012 by 1947flxible because: Spelling what else

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Didnt he say last year on the AJ show that TPTB would reveal some HUGE hidden oil reserve near Alaska?

Still waiting on that one....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I gave up listening to him, he may be a pastor but talked like a snake oil seller, "write this down, mark my words, you heard it first"
a 10 minute interview really gets nowhere quickly.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Sometimes the timing of the stuff the elites tell him is off . . . life is complex . . . things change.

However, he's essentially been wholesale right an overwhelming percentage of the time.

Of course, naysayers who've been swallowing the globalist Kool-Aid for decades couldn't hear a trumpet at a distance of half an inch.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ive been on the fence about Lindsey Williams. I began hearing about him late last year, when he said Yemen would be the to fall in the Arab Spring. It seems he may be right about it.

www.cnn.com...

Yemen will swear in its new president Saturday, cementing a power transfer deal reached in November to end months of protests and violence over outgoing leader Ali Abdullah Saleh's longtime rule.

It took a little longer than expected, but it still happened. I will problably start listening to him more often now
edit on 24-2-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Blind chipmunks find acorns too. The biggest thing he is selling is himself.

If we're focus on a Lindsay, can't it be LiLo? Far better body!

Derek
edit on 24-2-2012 by Viesczy because: Corrected spelling for Lindsay Lohan!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I gave up listening to him, he may be a pastor but talked like a snake oil seller, "write this down, mark my words, you heard it first"
a 10 minute interview really gets nowhere quickly.

LOL "get a pencil and write this down" is his catch phrase, hes been saying it 20+ years

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yeah, He sounds like a snake oil salesman but he is stressing ... no he's pleading
with you to write it down. =)

Agreed, It's painful to suffer through his dragging on and on... Yet, there's always solid information.

I believe he does that in an attempt to make you remember;

unfortunately, these days, instant gratification is completely out the window with him.

Similarly:
Replies in forums can't be 'one liners', yet, more than 10 lines, readers will skip over.

Seriously, If he just relayed the information directly

(he's just passing on information given him, very little is his own opinion)

he'd only have a few one liners.

I trust his information. There are too many boneheads that claim to have the correct answer.

[color=gold]Lindsey delivers:
Directly from those that PLAN the events, and LIFE is what happens between those planned events.

THEY had planned ALL N. African (and middle eastern) Dictators (monarchy's) to fall like dominoes.

Kaddafi didn't comply. Changed their time tables, he did, mmmm?

Syria is next. He got it straight from the planners. Plans can fail.

Parallel plans can be accelerated. Lindsey has the goods!

That's exactly what we are seeing on DrudgeReport.com.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
That is completely true of him ^ above poster. Its like he has 2-3 really god predictions/main ideas and he tries to "sell" them I guess you could say by dancing around the topics for a long time then finally delivering them. For people just seeking info he really does not "get ot the point" quickly.

For me, I dont mind as much. I find more and more these days I really respect and like the seniors (they like to be called "folks"). This is just how they do it. Conversation is kind of lost nowadays like theres no need for it anymore like that shinedown song lol. These people come from a time that conversation was big practice, and I kind of get that "when in Rome" feeling from it. I tend to like it for this reason. Call it boring or whatever, but I view it just like dealing with someone of another race. Its like a culture, senior culture. And its cool to me heh.

new topics

top topics

join