It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought on chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Today I was reading a story about an EMP attack that may becoming down the line. Here's the article from Before its news

______beforeitsnews/story/1766/694/Deep_Insider_Warns_Family_Of_EMP_Strike_On_U.S._This_Year.html=

I got to thinking.... Aluminium a common item found within the chemtrails, its a conductor of electricity. Also in my area, the chemtrails are getting REALLY bad, even when there is NO SPRAY PLANES about, the smoggy hue is still in the sky. No blue just a smokey grey blue sky. I leave near the sea so NORMALLY the spraying can subside after a day or so.

So what if a nuke/EMP weapon were to detonate with all the aluminum in the atmosphere/ionosphere? Could it increase the the effect to the EMP pulse? because many studies here on ATS shows a missle 300 miles above earth could cause an EMP to turn off the USA,and at 300 miles little to no radiation would fall to earth leaving the TPTB with a good platform to take over and still have resources to life the good life (and not be in a bunker for 100 years. Also with no electronics, forming rebel groups would go back to WWI style of communications.

So whats your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think there is no alternative explanation to what you presented in the OP. Great work.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by merkej23

Interesting theory and it makes sense to me.

This part of the article sent chills up my spine:

A good friend of his has a parent, a very high clearance scientist who's been "inside" famous and hidden secret places for decades, who somewhat cryptically warned their adult child last month of this imminent EMP attack threat.

Apparently it will be this year, and "sooner rather than later". It sounded like it could be a nationwide hit. This child of an insider was then sent a 1984 heavy-duty truck by this parent (no computerized circuitry) and told, I paraphrase, "When it happens you'll have 30 minutes to make it out of the city. And even then you'll only have a one-in-three chance of survival."

If I were that person, I'd be making my way out of the city before the thirty minute countdown started. Which, makes me happy that I'm quite far from major cities as it is.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well, I have to fundamentally disagree with your premise, because you feel as though shutting down the technology would serve TPTB toward their takeover, but I can't see how. Of course, they could prepare ahead of time to protect their technologies with shielding, but still, I see TPTB very purposefully utilizing and, indeed, planting technologies inside society that will aid them in their aims. Sometimes these get away from them, of course, no greater example than the internet and information sharing sites like ATS. Still, I'm not certain this would be a desired state for them.

Now, real quickly, I'm going to play devil's advocate to my own point. If TPTB squirreled away in bunkers for a while and let society devolve following said EMP with mass starvation, disease and murder that would follow, they might be able to cull a vast majority of the masses and then either exterminate or control those that remain following their re-emergence from their bunkers.

Both sides represented I guess in my answer. Peace....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23
Aluminium a common item found within the chemtrails...

Do you have a source for that assertion?
Who did the tests?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So wheres the aluminum anyway do you have proof or did you read it on the internet.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Good post and I think your idea sounds legitimate enough.

This sort of reminds me of a very imaginative idea I had the otherday which is highly unlikely....but I was thinking what if some alien teenages took out their parents space ship and decided to do some target practice on all the satellites hanging out in space? Then I got to thinking about how the EMPs from that could shut down earth alone...not to mention all the satellites out. Funny idea I had.

I think all things are possible, and this got me thinking about cars going out. What about 4 wheelers and dirtbikes? Does the same 1984 rule apply?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
People have suggested that there might be a covert program of spraying aluminum oxide. But nobody has ever demonstrated any evidence.

Air, soil, and water tests have all shown normal levels of aluminum, given that on average 7% of soil is aluminum (with a range of 1% to 30%).

And aluminum oxide is not a conductor.

Even metal dust is not a conductor - the dust particles don't touch each other. It would have no effect on an EMP.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Id love to know how they spray aluminium oxide out of the engines of the plane without it destroying them?

If there are no planes about, how can the "smoggy hue" be attributed to that?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Well I often hear the aluminium part in most chemtrail discussions, I've read studies from various sources, and I watched the film "What in the world are they spraying" and they did the study for aluminium within surface water and mountain snow caps in areas where no natural sources of aluminium can be, and, that the mountains are too far from ANY industrial waste sources of aluminium (IE exhaust smoke stacks or river waste)

here watch this film it at the least is interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

well I saw on some news story a little girl collecting rain samples found high amounts of aluminum in the water it was a sheen of goo on the surface. But try this documentry "What in the world are they spraying" here's the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well the smoggy hue is is the general gray funkyness in the air. I think that over saturation causes a slower dissapation of the the chemtrails to leave a "film" in the sky.

Also ever seen a firefighting tanker plane? The hoses are on the rear of the plane nowhere near the engine. Also chaff is dispersed in similar ways or via a charge that is dropped from the plane. So in my opinion I think it disperses via a system near the rear of the plane.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Your thread was doomed at "chemtrails" There are way to many debunkers on this site that can't help themselves. It's almost like if the word chemtrail is used, an alarm goes off on the screen and everyone comes running! I wonder if this is the real conspiracy?

Anyways, looking past the chemtrails and looking towards the EMP pulse. They don't even need anything other than a few well placed emp pulse missiles over the USA. Once we are in the dark, you can question what happened all you want, but you will only have access to word of mouth. So with that being said, they could do it at any time and it's not gonna matter. We will all be to busy looking for food and heat to stay warm and water.

I don't really see why we would only have 1/2 an hour to get out of cities or it's to late? It's not like the roads will be any more packed! Cars will just stop where they are. Planes would crash. trains would stop a few kilometers down the track.

I'm thinking about buying a 1977 ford 1/2 tonne and installing a tidy tank though!
love that year!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I never heard that, I'll have to look into the aluminum dioxide and if its a current for energy or not, This is why I enjoy these post, to learn more on a subject. Again this is only a theroy I can't prove. So we engage in these conversations.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by mikellmikell

well I saw on some news story a little girl collecting rain samples found high amounts of aluminum in the water it was a sheen of goo on the surface. But try this documentry "What in the world are they spraying" here's the link

www.youtube.com...

The problem is they generally don't test very accurately. For example, check what they are testing here and calling "rainwater":

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nope......the problem with this postulate is that you suggest there is "aluminum" in the sky, put there intentionally.

This is not true, and there is no evidence that it is happening.

Well I often hear the aluminium part in most chemtrail discussions, I've read studies from various sources, and I watched the film "What in the world are they spraying"....

And right there is the problem.....that film is a load of bunk.

This thread is a complete and comprehensive examination of that junk "Fake"umentary:

Are They Spraying Anything?

There is no truth in that film, and no science.....just more nonsense. The same nonsense and pseudo-science and outright lies that infest the "chemtrails" hoax and myth.
edit on Fri 24 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

Well I often hear the aluminium part in most chemtrail discussions, I've read studies from various sources, and I watched the film "What in the world are they spraying" and they did the study for aluminium within surface water and mountain snow caps in areas where no natural sources of aluminium can be, and, that the mountains are too far from ANY industrial waste sources of aluminium (IE exhaust smoke stacks or river waste)

Except they are lying to you.

The "natural source of aluminium" is right under your feet - the soil you are standing on or which is under the foundations of whatever you are standing on has aluminium as a major component - anything from 1% to 10% or more of it is aluminium, averaging about 7-8% in the earth's crust.

Aluminium is the most abundant metal on Earth!

It blows in the wind as dust, and the dust falls into water or snow or gets picked up by raindrops as they fall through the atmosphere.

There is nowhere on earth that doesn't have a natural source nearby - except maybe the middle of an ocean!

top topics

join