It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men (Masculinity) Dangerous to Society?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

I think that people are violent because it is part of our nature... If some one should disagree please point out where i've been miss led...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

okay then

violence that benefits top tier predators,and violence in defence (as a necessity for a fighting spirit), are two very different things.
predators enjoying violence and being human at the same time, the scariest thing imaginable, to the meek
They should all be ashamed of themselves causing such fear, male or female, for no other reason than to satisfy themselves

How's that?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Why should we bow down and be something we are not because some people are cowards?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
reply to post by tw0330

I think that people are violent because it is part of our nature... If some one should disagree please point out where i've been miss led...

For the most part, I agree with you. As I have stated countless times before, most, if not all, of our flaws as a race are due to our instincts. The animal instincts buried in our brain.

Violence is attributed to the protectiveness of the male over its space, resources, and mate.

Women are violent because they have been encouraged to come out of their shell, and they feel like they have something to prove. And a lot of women (not all, but many) are over-emotional, which means they are going to express it very strongly.
edit on CTuesdayam333347f47America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

and THATS where the disturbia has come in!

Granted women , as all people, are prone to mental instability and violence. Most times it is much more conniving.

Men , traditionally, have been violent subject to the 3 animal instints you kindly provided. Men are stronger and faster gentically for a reason.

HOWEVER, what we are seeing in modern day society , now that women are able to be more selective in a partner and the demands of a father means to have emotionally balanced children and not merely food on the table and clothes on the back , is men - quite literraly - going crazy.

Not because anyone has threatened them or their mate. But moreso , they have been EMOTIONALLY threatened and the traditional complex of stunted emotional growth for these men/young men tells them that the only option is violence.

This is NOT ALL men (for the 5th time - just to spare us the personal stories about how much someone loves their wife/husband/ect).

If we can't be honest that we need to Reevaluate how we are rearing our men in this modern world - where women can say no if they choose, no one has to get married because someone has a decent job, and children need hugs, we will continue to clean up the damage and not address the problem.

MEN ARE the physically stronger , socially dominate, and (to most) "official heads" of the household.

To those who came at this from an open frame of mind , i appreciate it and have learned a lot.

For the others ; if your son grows up to be in therapy, or knocks his girlfriend around, or has gender identity issues - when you scratch your heads puzzled - please refer to this thread.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilot70
reply to post by femalepharoe

Many places in the west have become feminist saudi arabia by now ... and that is to at reat deal the reason for our troubles.

Masculine values that are ignored or frowned upon :

Rational thinking
Consequence
Discipline
Economic responsibility

Feminine values that are popular :

Status before substance
Consumerism
Excusing anything
Political correctness

Society is unbalanced in feminine direction and we are reaping the 'benefits'

Uncontrollable youths ... that never saw a man using force in a balanced way
People in power are actors and other irrational beings
Debt crisis came from feeeling things were ok instead of calculating things and finding them unhealthy
Stock market works on hunches,feelings, and trust instead of values like price/earnings, assets and bottom line.

And no masculinity is not dangerous ... it is missing, and that has grave consequences.

Your headline is the red spot in chickhen pocks
edit on 24-2-2012 by pilot70 because: minor grammar and spelling ... sorry english is not my first language

edit on 24-2-2012 by pilot70 because: (no reason given)

A woman's challenge in life is material, a man's test in life is a woman . . .

At my workplace we deal almost exclusively with women, and gay men (retail).

Status before substance
Consumerism
Excusing anything
Political correctness

This pretty much sums up that entire population.
I would add that in general the "feminine" is possessed by an absurd egotism that drives them to feel entitled to everything, so long as they don't have to pay for it.

edit on 28-2-2012 by MasterGemini because: ugh

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Your post comes dangerously close to being judgmental on all fronts. Unfortunately, I find myself almost entirely agreeing with you.

Woman's first and foremost flaw is the inability to see her flaws, especially when there is a man involved.
edit on CTuesdaypm393917f17America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

okay then

violence that benefits top tier predators,and violence in defence (as a necessity for a fighting spirit), are two very different things.
predators enjoying violence and being human at the same time, the scariest thing imaginable, to the meek
They should all be ashamed of themselves causing such fear, male or female, for no other reason than to satisfy themselves

How's that?

Murder is not a moral issue. The taking of life is the taking of life weather it be pulling out a weed or killing a cow for meat or murdering another human. It's all the same.

Violence and murder have been a part of our lives through out the ages. One thing war used to be good for was population control. I think we could use a little population control with how quickly we are destroying the earth. We have two options. decrease the size of the human population raping the earth or face extinction through over population and an irrepairably destroyed ecosystem. Masculinity is an awesome moderator of population.

How about that? Are you prepared to die and condem us ALL to death in your non violent fantsy land?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Everything must die in the end, when it chooses to.
Do you think you are unforgivable if you've killed?

The only energy on the planet that can do it is yours

Do the walk you're so fond of talkin' the talk on,

Have you thought that the population you think to destroy with your ideas of population control would not thank you for ending their misery?

It's that collective which powers this planet as long as you hold onto your rage at yourself

I'm sorry if this seems like I'm bating you (it is not my intention) but you did send your question out there to be answered by someone other than yourself.

peace and much love to you, just as you believe in all you say, I believe what I say also.

so......

where's common ground?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I found it!

"human population raping the earth or face extinction through over population and an irrepairably destroyed ecosystem"

Do you think she can't handle herself? Heal herself? Rebalance herself if and when she wants to?
She's been doing it for eons.
Now you know why it's seemingly easy for woman (as you know her) to do the same.
You have no faith in your mother earth brother and the energy that flows through her.
You're part of that energy.
Are you angry for her? Angry at her?
Doesn't a mother always forgive her children? Always?!
Who are you to condemn and point the reasons for anything?

To have such a negative to those that would rather love and share, than cause violence and death is very telling.

You don't think we thank the fathers the brothers and the sons for using what she freely gave to show us all the beautiful things?

the fault lies squarely with
masculinity and feminism
and the separation of the two.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

We have no beef then, sorry for any confusion. I'd be happy if my wife wanted to earn and contribute. My problem is with people like the o.p. who bash men and what they stand for, while driving around in a male patented car, using a male patented laptop, on a male patented wifi, and spending male patented money. She feels she can do without that part of her existence, obviously, and just pay for some sperm I guess (maybe they'll come up with synthetic sperm and all the o.p.'s problems will be solved), and ignore that 90% of her life is in an advanced state because of men.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

If you feel that man's purpose is to cull the herd, then that actually leaves me agreeing with the o.p., which is something I should never have to do :/

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
To address the title of this thread. Lower frequency male and female energies and roles to me, IS a danger not only to society but to our souls, its a soul trap.

Higher Frequencie energies of both are very needed. Some have both those energies balanced more and that is really the goal.

Think of the most ideal human family to be born in. A father that is not controlling, angry, authorative, punitive. But who guides, teaches, is gentle with humor, and yet strong, protects your inner core and due to his left hemisphere wiring, is more spatial, more of an immediate problem solver, but with everyone's well being and freedom at stake. He is an inventor, a protector, and stands for individual freedoms, and guides people to explore new subjects, question everything, learn and grow. Teaches them how to solve problems and have good self discipline to get things done.

A mother, who would never give up on her children. If one has built up walls, or taken some hurt out of context, then she will find ways to communicate, if one ended up listening to the wrong outside influences and makes a train wreck of his/her life, then she will never give up, but seek ways, to help foster his healing and return.
Unconditional love, and equality for everyone in the family, even the down syndrome child, beauty and rights for all.

Equality and Freedom wedded. Father seeds the universe with free will. Mohters unity and unconditional love, and equality is what takes abuses and corruptions springing up from the domination of some who use that freedom to create pyramid systems, and creates Family once again, and Soul Progression.

The bloodlines have kept us in lower frequency forms of energies. Women are in Burkas and just treated as Whore and Madonna, while they put gowns on their religious leaders to imply they have the wisdom of Sophia.

The whole mystery was always about equality. All those ancient mysteries. The Love of Power needs to be overcome by the Power of Love. Men and Women were to learn from each other, listen to and respect each other, share in the formations of equal and just eutopian societies, and be best friends.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

I actually agree with this.

The problem isn't the emphasis on masculinity or femininity...it's the SEPARATION of the two. The lack of balance and unity.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamconcerned

If you feel that man's purpose is to cull the herd, then that actually leaves me agreeing with the o.p., which is something I should never have to do :/

Call it what you want... Look at the nature around you... The taking of life is a common and normal part life...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamconcerned

It's not my fault your a pussy...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

well, that was rude.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join