It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Spirit Delivers Manuscript to Answer Our Questions About Life, The Future and 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ive been asked to repost this thread and include the link to the entire manuscript. The man who originally channeled this doesnt want to answer any questions or be identified but has allowed it to be posted in its entirety online without any changes. Every time I read it over I notice some new and fascinating bit of information that ties in with current world events and issues. Ive asked him if there is any more to add to the mansuscript but he still maintains that after the initial auto-writing occured several years back that it never occured again.

MOD Note: Please do not advertise your personal blog on ATS

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/25/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yatrsiri

Channeled equals vivid imagination/hallucination, IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk

Because you've never experienced it, right?

Read up on Edward Cayce. Let's put it this way: he talks, everyone else listens.

And guess what? He channeled everything he talked about.

Yeah, go figure.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What sway does this person have over you. To use you to push his agenda, rather than being upfront enough to not *hide* behind you.

EDITED to remove a strong personal opinion....

Des

edit on 24-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I read this a few days ago, and whether or not people agree with the means in which this information was obtained, it certainly makes for a very fascinating read into someone's theories about the world. It may be creative writing. It might not be. Regardless, this blog provides some very insightful ideas..if not truths.

I read it thinking the whole time...I know this...I just never put this in words.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by binkbonk

Let's put it this way: he talks, everyone else listens.

I don't. Channeling is a load of bollocks.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Edward Cayce, I believe. Everyone else I am highly skeptical.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

You two are talking about Edgar Cayce, not Edward, correct?

Either way, Edgar Cayce gave reason to believe. The rest, you just have no evidence. Still makes a good read.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

When I read the first paragraph of that article, it seems to me that the Spirit has excellent grammar and English. Spirits usually denote some sort of psychiatric disorder.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This blog appears to put a very feminist spin on the world and the universe.

As a believer in the Ra Material and the Keys of Enoch, as well as the Law of One, I am a huge fan of duality...which includes the concept of male and female.

If there is only female, or only male, it is unnatural. There must be two. Even the cross, the symbol stolen by the Christians, is a representation of duality. Furthermore, it represents the connection between earth (humans) as "---" and sky (god) as " I ". Put together, they create the cross...a symbol of duality, and man's innate connection and relationship with the God (energy).

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Interesting read, I skimmed through. No devine spirit here, Just a load of theories and highly controversial personal opinions. This channeling thing seems like a load of crap to me, you would have to be a true supernatural/spiritual believer and on top of that believe that a spirit is controlling what this guy is writing.
It's almost as believable as a Quiji board. Except the Quiji board is more realistic.

And I thought after I read this:

Why does society feel broken for you now? Why are women dying younger each year? Why are they ashamed to be devoted mothers and feel inferior if they do not have a foot in the material world--fears of your dimension? To be a mother is the most important of jobs, but today you consider it less than a clerk’s position. Is it any wonder that children are imbalanced and have no direction? Only a mother can really raise a child because their harmonies are the same

Sounds like a agitated single mother who hasn't been getting her child support.

Other then that very interesting. I especially liked the FAMILIES AND MUSHROOMS section ive never really looked at the species being more advanced then we are
Ill read up more later, I recommend this to anyone who enjoys and is open to very open minded theories and eye openers. Very philosophical .

edit on 24-2-2012 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury
Interesting read, I skimmed through. No devine spirit here, Just a load of theories and highly controversial personal opinions. This channeling thing seems like a load of crap to me, you would have to be a true supernatural/spiritual believer and on top of that believe that a spirit is controlling what this guy is writing.
It's almost as believable as a Quiji board. Except the Quiji board is more realistic.

And I thought after I read this:

Why does society feel broken for you now? Why are women dying younger each year? Why are they ashamed to be devoted mothers and feel inferior if they do not have a foot in the material world--fears of your dimension? To be a mother is the most important of jobs, but today you consider it less than a clerk’s position. Is it any wonder that children are imbalanced and have no direction? Only a mother can really raise a child because their harmonies are the same

Sounds like a agitated single mother who hasn't been getting her child support.

Other then that very interesting. I especially liked the FAMILIES AND MUSHROOMS section ive never really looked at the species being more advanced then we are
Ill read up more later, I recommend this to anyone who enjoys and is open to very open minded theories and eye openers. Very philosophical .

edit on 24-2-2012 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

Youve nailed it with "highly controversial opinions," I no longer want to write my first instinct, there are many points which are going to incite emotive responses.

A succient and diplomatic response,, star.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I read most of this, but got very bored about half way through. It's full of errors. Women are NOT "dying younger every year." Violent crime has been decreasing, not increasing. When you see stuff like this that has the facts wrong, you have to question the rest of it. And the rest of it, frankly, is so generalized as not to be worth much. If this stuff counts as philosophy, it's certainly junior grade stuff.

This is not unusual in so-called "channeled" material, that it contains erroneous or simplistic information. I'm inclined to believe there is a very good chance channeled information is simply tapping into your own sub-conscious and does not involve another entity at all. I do not believe all channelers are being intentionally deceptive--just deluded.

I remember being quite enchanted with the Seth books when they first came out. He talked a lot about the origins of Christianity, for example. But after having studied that issue for some time I went back to the Seth books and can't believe I was taken in by such nonsense. His explanation of the historical Jesus is pure claptrap and nowhere near what could possibly be true.

In the same vein, the stuff you see here is really not worth your trouble. If you are looking for insight it is unlikely you will find yourself fulfilled by reading this material. But knock yourself out if you want.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I will admit I read it all. I even redacted part of my earlier post, in deference to the OP, as being only the deliverer of some other person's message.

My take on the whole read. It is the journal of a younger person, who has convinced themselves that another entity is channeling this info to them. To me, it reads like a personal journal.

Des

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I find all the comments interesting. Just a couple of points: The young man who received this info actually doesnt agree with a lot of the information and therefore doesnt want to be attached to it or defend it. In fact he says many of the opinions mortify him in their archaic tone. But even more important, he owns a business that makes "green" products and vigilantly believes in global warming which is directly contradicted in the material.
He isnt hiding, just fundementally isnt in sync with the bulk of the text.

This apparantly just happened durring a short period 5 years ago. It wasn't until recently he ever told a single soul about it and that was accidental. It (auto-writing) never happened again, he never wanted anything from it, insisted it was free to everyone but doesnt want it to jeopardize his life as it is. (and that took some doing)

Interesting note: His grandmother did indeed suffer from Stigmata in 1980 when he was a young child for 2 years

I accidently read a file on a laptop I'd been given by a friend who had bought it from this young man. (actually the file was on a blank CDROM disk left in the disk drive. I felt compelled to make it available but it took years
for him to agree to even the most minimal options to do so.

Is it real? You decide for yourself. I know it is hard to sepparate the person from the messages and I am certainly no crusader. But I feel there is an element of it that breaks through my fears and habits and expectations and when it does leaves me in a place very familiar without the burden of a clouded veil of my 74 years.

So I guess I dont really care where it came from- only where it might help me to go.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You have to be kidding?! I have been to many Dead shows and had lots of fun until some fool would east so much hallucinogens that they suddenly thought they has the keys to all the mysteries and suddenly they swore they could turn rabbits into giraffes. I don't know how to be a flake. I don't understand this thinking. Usually these moved friend to friend to keep their bs alive.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I believe ATS has attracted a bunch of weirdos lately. I don't know but I have a friend high up.....i don't know many elites associating with people outside their circle. I have a friend whose dad was 2nd in command of a MAJOR GLOBAL WELL KNOWN CORPORATION. His name is easily googled. He has never told me to prepare for anything other than another global hegemony by the US for at least my lifetime.these people live the Detroit Lions and the Cubs just like me or you love (insert team). They love life. My friend and his family moved to Denver and I thought hmmmm. But trust me if I need to be in Denver they would say so. They often seem enthusiastic about the future. The US has had some plans for a long time. A lot of peoples goals are to get the world up to our degree of consumption and capitalism. It only makes sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Uh huh. Channeling. So Fake. Wake up. Nobody is trying to fool you.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Channelled several years ago......posted several days ago.........nuff said

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Spirited discussions are always good ones. Nobody can say for sure what is reality and what isnt. The beauty of ATS is the open discourse around these debatable and uncertain facts. I just encourage those who have arrived here thus far to take an open minded few moments and try to read a few chapters without preconception and just see if anything rings an inner bell. Forget the messenger and just if you can listen closely to whatever messages may interest you.

new topics

top topics

join