It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormon's Belief and Practice of Wearing Protective (Magical) Underwear: What!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Mormons are not pagan anymore then I am catholic.

you can never go to a religous thread without some bible thumper posting lies and mis-information.

You are no better then a witch hunter.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

Oh well, we all will stand before God and give an account of our lives one day.

And you and god are going to have a nice long chat, I am sure.

You come in here and blast someone' else's religion without understanding it, then you fake politeness and interest to gather information, and use it to preach and then blast everyone who believes differently then you.

I always said that if God wanted Christians to spread the word, he would of made you better salesman, because threads like these only affirms it to everyone else why christians are full of crap.

And anyone who tries to convince others and use biblical quotes as much as you, are trying to convince yourselves, not everyone else. Because you think numbers and recruitment will support your evil views.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit.Matthew 7:15-23 RSV

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
We all seem ready to point fingers, laugh at and deride those who don't believe "our truth." Regardless of our belief or lack thereof, may we all be confronted with the real Truth.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yeah we are going to have a little chat alright..
I'll say, Lord, I TRIED to warn them and sound at the alarms against the false doctrine for these folks, they just wouldn't listen....

Think what you will... I am NOT righteous as others wish to accuse me of being self-righteous... My righteousness is as filthy rags..... thus why Jesus came ... to save such a sinner as me ... and YOU if you could only see what is trying to be said. Only trying to point folk to Jesus ...& His righteousness. Condemn all you want ... God does and will have the last say to all the naysayers ..and all others who try climbing up any other way than His Way. He is the Way, Truth and Life .. not seekerlou's... But people who have an ear, let him hear...... He says any other way, is the same as being a thief /robber...and wrong and will NOT get you there so to speak.

Take care and May the Love and Light of the Lord Shine -upon His Truth.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

but peter, james, and john appeared to joseph smith and oliver cowdery to restore the Melchizedek Priesthood which has been passed down by the LDS church ever since

www.lightplanet.com...

so what say you?
edit on 26-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

You do realize that the Bible teaches that the dead are unable to communicate with us.

Ecclesiastes 9:5,6
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

I suggest you read the book by Gary Kah called, 'En route to Global Occupation'. It has a nice little right up on your prophets Freemason credentials...hmmm, a 33 degree freemason in fact and seeing that the 33degree freemason follow Lucifer you can guess who were appearing before him giving him revelations!!!

Albert Pike, the author of the book of doctrines of Freemasonry, says,

That which we must say to a crowd is- We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees- The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates in the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion of science would Adonay and his priests, calomniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statute, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil

Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A. C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc Maconnerie Universelle on page 588
edit on 23-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Actually, Lonewolf is absolutely spot on with his call

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join