It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Political Ad--Super PAC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Probably one of the better ads I've seen for his campaign. And honestly, tell me that this stance is wrong or that any of that information is crazy or ridiculous.

I don't agree with everything RP has to say in his platform, but the military imperialism of the United States must end if you intend on leaving a country for your children, instead of a hollowed husk of a nation.

In comparison, are there ads from other candidates that discuss purely the issues, without placing blame on other candidates? Is there any positive messages, and messages of sound logic being espoused by the rest of the GOP.

~Tenth
edit on 2/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: Title edit.

edit on 2/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

In comparison, are there ads from other candidates that discuss purely the issues, without placing blame on other candidates? Is there any positive messages, and messages of sound logic being espoused by the rest of the GOP.

Not that I'm aware of, but admittedly I also don't seek out their ads as I do with Paul. Knowing their platforms and histories is really enough for me.

If you like this ad, though, you may also want to check out his book A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship - it's a collection of his speeches before Congress (focusing mainly on foreign policy of course), and every time I get around to picking it up and reading, I'm a little bit more impressed...I love this ad by RevPAC, and need to look into it to see if it's from one of his house speeches or exactly where he originally gave this - it's great when it fades over to his voice at the end.

You might also like this one, if you're a Metallica fan:

Take care.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Too bad I'll probably never see this aired on CNN or Fox news... I wish the baby boomers were with us younger generation the whole RP platform.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Great video.
I'm from the UK .
Will this Ad be aired on the major US networks?

top topics

join