It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Caliphate Conference 2012 - March 10, Vosendorf Austria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is a current event ... The announcement looks valid. ATS ... verify or debunk ...

Stone Gate Institute

A Muslim fundamentalist group is organizing a conference focused on turning Austria and other European countries into Islamic states.

The "Caliphate Conference 2012" will be held on March 10 in the Austrian town of Vösendorf, situated just south of Vienna. The main theme of the event will be "The Caliphate: The State Model of the Future."

The conference is being organized by Hizb ut-Tahrir [Party of Liberation], a pan-Islamic extremist group that seeks to establish a global Islamic state, or caliphate, ruled by Islamic Sharia law

The original announcment ... anyone speak German??

Same video with English Subtitles

Yahoo News

Global Caliphate Conference Planned for Austria Next Month - The Blaze

Hizb ut-Tahrir defines its goals as bringing Sharia into all aspects of civil life and restoring the caliphate to its primal position over all other nations. From its website:

Its aim is to resume the Islamic way of life and to convey the Islamic Call to the world. This objective means bringing the Muslims back to living an Islamic way of life in Dar al-Islam (the domain of Islam) and in an Islamic society such that all of life‘s affairs in society are administered according to the Shari’ah rules, and the viewpoint in it is the Halal (lawful) and the Haram (prohibited) under the shade of the Islamic State, which is the Khilafah (Caliphate) State. The Party, as well, aims at the correct revival of the Islamic Ummah through enlightened thought.

It also strives to bring her back to her previous might and glory such that she wrests the reins of initiative away from other states and nations, and returns to her rightful place as the first state in the world, as she was in the past, when she governs the world according to the laws of Islam

So ... just FYI to anyone interested. If you want to help the extremists take over the world and make it one big Global Islamic Caliphate ... pack your bags and head to Vosendorf Austria on March 10. (I wonder how many posts it'll be before someone here says I'm the bad guy blah blah blah for bringing this current event to the attention of those at ATS who might wish to discuss it.
I should take bets ... )

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I hate how the Europeans just roll over and put up with that, where's Anders Breivik when you need him
Some day soon there will be a flash point and Any muslim in Europe might want to reconsider living there.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This was only a matter of time, in my view. I'm shocked they do it in Europe this fast though. I believe they've been working among themselves to build the foundation for a Caliphate since Tunisia feel about a year ago. Now they ALMOST have it good to go from the Algerian border to the Indian one. All that stands in the way is a big wall of Shia (literally) in Iran to deal with and it's a Sunni union, for the most part, with nothing but details to work out.

Oh there is Israel...but they don't seem terribly preoccupied with that being killed outright, if they're actually nervy enough to public look at mainland Europe as the next set of targets for expansion.

At least it's out in the open now. How much of the past year have people all but laughed at the idea that a Caliphate was even on the minds of those working this "Arab Spring' nonsense. Arab re-birth to a Global Super-Power is more like the ideas, I believe. Time will tell...but a conference like this does nothing to prove my side of the debate wrong, that is for sure.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Err... Correcting my nation references.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not like those people out there like me who are watchmen didn't see this coming. Muslims have everyone fooled into thinking Islam is a religion when it is not.

What Islam is, is an empire bent on "uniting" the world and implementing world wide Sharia Law. Guess whats going to happen to you if youre not a muslim and you refuse to obey the sharia law they will ultimately force on you? You can read into the history of Islam to find that answer. I'll give you a hint, in the span of a couple seconds you become about a foot shorter than you were the minute before.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The Islamization of the European continent was covered pretty convincingly by Mat Steyn in his book "America Alone". Even if this event itself does not happen, many other similar events are and will keep happening. Complacency and capitulation will be the end of the western way of life.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
As a non subscriber to fairy tales (organised religion) I really dont see this as being much different than what christian missionaries had planned from around 500 AD to at least 50 years ago if not still today.

1000s were killed for not converting to christ quick enough so at least we can be thankful the Muslims dont have that sort of power yet.

Islam isnt the problem, Organised religion is the problem. In all its various guises it teaches elitism and exclusionism, "were better than them coz we believe this" or "you shouldnt associate with so and so coz they dont believe this, but if you do hang out with them make sure you tell them this"

True that Jews and Muslims are a bit more Rabid with their beliefs than Christians but not by much.
All are symptoms of the same cancer that needs to be wiped out to bring peace to the world

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

The difference is when Christians kill you can point out that they are perverting their religion.

With Islam you cannot say that.

new topics

top topics

join