posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
Hey Guys and Gals,
Just wanted to share my love for the films/TV I have recently watched and REALLY enjoyed!
The TV that is aired these days is utter rubbish IMO all the reality tv is boring to me and full of irritating people!
But this is MY opinion ...so for those who feel the same I have found some cracking gems that I would like to share.
- American Horror story - this is an amazing series that had me gripped from the first episode.
- Breaking Bad - i love it, very well written
- Game of thrones - simply amazing!
- Dexter. this is a program that gets better and better with every season
- Dark Place - comedy series really bizzare but hilarious!
- Moon - one of my favourite space movies ever.
- The Thing - the new prequal, i relly enjoyed this , im a fan of the original too
- The Grey - Amazing film
- In Time - this one suprised me, some great ideas.
- Conan the barbarian
- Book of Eli
- The Manchurian Candidate
I could go on but these are fresh in memory and things i have watched more recenlty
if I remeber more I'll post them here
I would love to hear any of your recomendations
esp TV series
Thx for stopping by ! have a lovely weekend if your reading this on a friday