It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing story of "Dangerous Dan" : Green Beret/Trainned Assasin during Veitnam.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello ATS'rs. I was doing some video research on Youtube and came across this long but Very imformative piece on the man known as "Dangerous Dan", a Green Beret and trainned Assasin who talks about his experience in the Veitnam War. He gets into some detailed firsthand knowlegde of the Government Assasinations of President John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., the involvement of the Mafia, His firsthand dealings with secretive operations carried out during that time.

The interveiw was for a religious show but he ended up letting out a lot more than the interveiwer wanted to hear. He even talks about how the film "Appolcolypse Now" was based on a real story. He has requested to go before congress numerous times to testify under oath about certain facts but has been denied each time. This is a long segment but very worth the time in watching. Most of the relatives and friends I have that did serve in Veitnam do not talk about their experiences (understandably so) but this guy really talks about things (he wrote a book and was working on a film about his life, which is likely why he's trying to get his story out there). However if anyone wants to do some digging ( and I know you will ) about this man and his claims feel free. Just thought I'd post an interesting find....had to feed the dogs...J/k
edit on 24-2-2012 by Mccw2003 because: (no reason given)

Ok. since I forgot...sorry.

youtu.be...
edit on 24-2-2012 by Mccw2003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would love to watch but it seems you forgot the video...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

Dogs are waiting... unless you have truly discovered the "missing link"!
(sorry... bad joke.)

thanks in advance... sounds interesting.

Embedding for ease of viewing... cheers!

edit on 24-2-2012 by Billmeister because: embedded video

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Holy Hell! Sorry I forgot guys! Enjoy!

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

"There were four shooters involved in the Kennedy assassination, two were Americans and two were from the Corsica Mafia. The "company' as they like to be called, asked me if I wanted to be a part of the team and if I didn't have a wife and children, I probably would have said yes.

Sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

"There were four shooters involved in the Kennedy assassination, two were Americans and two were from the Corsica Mafia. The "company' as they like to be called, asked me if I wanted to be a part of the team and if I didn't have a wife and children, I probably would have said yes.

Sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Thanks! I always screw up embedding.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

Thanks for doing some digging.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
During this time, my great-aunt was Sinatra's nurse. Great uncles were with the mafia, and another great uncle was in the US army. The previous generation worked with Capone. Some of the ones that stayed in the US changed their name to their mother's family's name.
edit on 2012/2/24 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

He even talks about how the film "Appolcolypse Now" was based on a real story

heart of darkness , J Conrad 1903 begs to differ

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dangerous Dan=Daniel Marvin has died. I cannot evaluate how trustworthy Marvin is, but he was accused of defamation and concocting fantasies by the Special Forces Association. The court rejected the accusations made by the Special Forces Association and the files from this case can be accessed on Marvin's website. Here is a good video, which summarizes Mavin's book Expendable Elite.

Assassination missions which target innocents is nothing new. The practice perhaps goes back to counterinsurgency-strategies applied in the Philippines against the Huk. A leading organizer of covert operations who also devised accompanying psychological warfare was Edward Lansdale.

When I introduced the practical-joke aspect of psywar to the Philippine Army, it stimulated some imaginative operations that were remarkably effective.... One psywar operation played upon the popular dread of an asuang, or vampire.... When a Huk patrol came along the trail, the ambushers silently snatched the last man of the patrol.... They punctured his neck with two holes, vampire-fashion, held the body up by the heels, drained it of blood, and put the corpse back on the trail. When the Huks returned to look for the missing man and found their bloodless comrade, every member of the patrol believed that the asuang had got him and that one of them would be next.... When daylight came, the whole Huk squadron moved out of the vicinity.

www.statecraft.org...

Here is a podcast about Lansdale and his operations in the Philippines. Some of those killers like Napoleon Valeriano operated both in the Philippines and later in Vietnam. Under the Phoenix Program thousands of Vietnamese civilians were killed. One Phoenix assassin is the former Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp. He gave his movie-worthy testimony in a interview on Guns and Butter.

Colonel Fletcher Prouty thinks, Lansdale was in Dealey Plaza Nov 22 1963. I am unsure if it is possible to identify Lansdale from the photographs but here is a video in which Prouty gives his opinion.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There are many pretenders out there and the more time passes, the easier it is to pretend. Most of the autobiographic hero stories are embellished, more or less, and should be considered what the Navy calls "sea stories."

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
There are many pretenders out there and the more time passes, the easier it is to pretend. Most of the autobiographic hero stories are embellished, more or less, and should be considered what the Navy calls "sea stories."

There is no doubt, that Daniel Marvin was a Lt. Colonel of the Special Forces. I also think it is not unlikely, that he was tasked to assassinate the Cambodian Crown Prince Norodum Sihanouk. As I wrote in my previous post, Marvin has posted relevant court documents on his website. In my opinion the controversial part of Marvin's story is his claim, that he was approached by a CIA-agent and asked to kill William Bruce Pitzer. Here is a link to a discussion about the death of Pitzer in which both Marvin and his adversary Allan Eaglesham partake.
educationforum.ipbhost.com...

new topics

join