It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Selenite, dreams and guides

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have requested my guides often to appear to me in dreams, because I would be chicken if they appeared while awake. Nothing happened, the guides where nowhere to be seen.

Yesterday I charged my piece of selenite by placing it next to a light bulb (new style, saving bulb). Then I placed the selenite in my bed and went to sleep.

I dreamt that I was in a cosy room with a lot of guides. And I asked them all sorts of questions! Were they dead people? No. Were they in the same universe as I? Yes (the woman guide snickered a bit and also said something along the lines that otherwise she could not be a guide). Now i think she is my guide. The first question was answered by a male one.

They looked like real people. I think I asked more but alas while awaking and being in total awe I started to forget. So I might have asked them more, hopefully I'll meet them again.

So what are your experiences with crystals (charged or not), dreams and guides and so on?
edit on 24-2-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
I have requested my guides often to appear to me in dreams, because I would be chicken if they appeared while awake. Nothing happened, the guides where nowhere to be seen.

Yesterday I charged my piece of selenite by placing it next to a light bulb (new style, saving bulb). Then I placed the selenite in my bed and went to sleep.

I dreamt that I was in a cosy room with a lot of guides. And I asked them all sorts of questions! Were they dead people? No. Were they in the same universe as I? Yes (the woman guide snickered a bit and also said something along the lines that otherwise she could not be a guide). Now i think she is my guide. The first question was answered by a male one.

They looked like real people. I think I asked more but alas while awaking and being in total awe I started to forget. So I might have asked them more, hopefully I'll meet them again.

So what are your experiences with crystals (charged or not), dreams and guides and so on?

Great thread on Dream Teachers by Darkblade71. Dream Teachers

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

Thanks, but do you use crystals? How do you reach your guides?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have read that ancient Native Americans in Kentucky went to great lengths to mine selenite from deep within caves. Yet none is found among their artifacts. One assumption is that they consumed it.
edit on 24-2-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by LeftySinister

Thanks, but do you use crystals? How do you reach your guides?

I've never used crystals. Though they can and do absorb and store energy, I've never utilized them. I see my guides both during meditation and in dreams. Though, seeing them in dreams is rare, and in most cases, I see one particular guide. Deep meditation is the best way, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
I have read that ancient Native Americans in Kentucky went to great lengths to mine selenite from deep within caves. Yet none is found among their artifacts. One assumption is that they consumed it.

Yummy. I wonder what happens if you eat the stuff. It's water soluble.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx

Yummy. I wonder what happens if you eat the stuff. It's water soluble.

Apparently, the Kentucky natives aren't the only ones that thought of this. Check it out.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Hmmm... about that link, nice article but from Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

Selenite contains no significant selenium; the similarity of names comes from both substances being named from the Ancient Greek word for the Moon

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Ok, so I'll start munching on my piece of selenite

Anyway, it is known as the strongest or one of the strongest crystals to reach other planes/dimensions etc. Well I am recharging it in a few minutes so that I can sleep with it again.

Wonder if again I'll meet the guides.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I sleep with different herbs and rocks under my pillow at various times. There is no rhyme or reason to it, I just do it if I feel like it and I lead an active dream life. Some of my dreams have included different beings (look like people, but seem other worldly), but again, I can't say it was due to a particular stone or herb.

I have written a couple threads dealing with crystals and dreams and other stuff too I guess, if you feel like checking out my profile.

The other thing I wanted to share here was about 2 years ago, I went to a gem and mineral show in my area. At one of the displays, I picked up a large wand of selenite and I immediately felt happy, excited and tingly. It felt like (I don't care how stupid this sounds, it's the way I saw it) I had sparkles or glittery stuff coating me head to foot. I was so happy. It felt like something clicked in me with that wand. I really wanted it (of course!), but I couldn't afford it. I have regretted it ever since. Seriously. I still think about it. *shrug*

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

I bought my selenite piece for something like 5 euro! And indeed it is a mysterious mineral. Far more than amethyst (which I adore). Quartz is also in the league of selenite.

Hope you'll find a cheap piece of selenite if this had such an impact on you! You know, IT ACTUALLY HEALS ACHES!

I saw a video about this on youtube. Ok, so yesterday my demonic blender squirted hot sauce (temp wise and chilli wise) on my hand. I put my hand under cold water for less than a minut. Then I recalled the healing quality and stroke the piece on my hand. Pronto presto pain away! Now I only have a few tiny specks on my hand that are tender.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Well I will have to remember that about the pain relief! I do have a small piece of selenite now. The wand that I couldn't afford was very large and natural in formation. The small piece I have now is a polished piece, not large wand.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Really interesting thread. For the times when I experience contact, usually call them ET, but am aware that they seem to be family, often and most likely guides as well. This can be daytime. I don't have crystals, they're in a box and need to be recharged, ie amethyst, quartz, aquamarine, citrine, and I'm not sure how to use them anway.
I get short messages, mainly,and encouragement. But not a long conversation, when conscious, or in a very vivid dream where this veil is lifted.

I imagine the crystals are akin to water as a connector to the grid and the Source Field. Is there a way to use amethyst and quartz to enhance this?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Get yourself a guide or check it out on the internet! Amethyst heals headaches for one. This selenite I found by accident on a fair, liked it and it was cheap. I had no idea what it did.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No, I mean is it basically working just as an amplifier of the grid and so you could hold your crystal, and with positive intentions and high frequency, ask for something, commit the yearning to Family, and all that is the Highest Goodness and Love, that is how would think of doing it, and then sleep with this beside you.

I'm not sure eating something, is good.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I see, yes thanks! You mean the Earth's energy grid? Or just the universal grid that connects us all?
Of course I am not eating it, but the idea that the original Americans ate it is very fascinating.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well here, we're really affected by earth's grid and the Source Field. But there is the cosmic Source Field, the solar and planetary, intertwined, and also, if you're like me and realize we're not just a part of this universe, meshed together like quantum physics suggests, but a soul/light, that sojourns in for lessons, then there is higher frequency levels of a greater Source Field of Spirit, ie Goodness/God????

For us, thats like saying different channels, layers of Universal Understanding or being a part of this interconnection.

At times, when I do dishes, or a bath, I have had some very strong interaction with ET and Guides, even Higher Self, who I see like a computer screen, clear, and hear the timbre of their voice even. I was really curious why, water is so connective, and then was told by someone its because it enhances the earth grid energies.

I imagine crystals are much like this too.

I just wonder how to use them.

Anyway this thread has really peaked my interest, though I don't have a Selenite, amethyst is good for pineal and third eye too. So, going to recharge the crystals outside in garden.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I think the crystals might indeed be amplifiers, getting the message across easier. Only to who and if they are going to answer I don't know. I have no clue what these guides are for exactly. To hglp/protect me. Ok, but to what extent? People get killed and so on every day. And does every living creature have guides?

That's why I wanted them to appear in my dreams in the first place, because I have a lot of questions.

Anyways, now I am going to experiment with a weak magnet and my selenite, see wha happens

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well in my case, the ET experiences from childhood were mixed ones. Negs access you through a variety of means, but they can't do really bad things, due to frequency, and rules. So some of the ways they access (note especially important for a child because a child is innocent, adults tend to have more karma), is via, past life karmic debts, and also their loopholes on nations frequency and world frequency, ie wars, starvation, abuses, corruption, how awake people are or how bought off they are and willing to allow billions to starve as long as they can have dinners out and head to the mall, family problems and the way they play karmic and cosmic laws (frequency match and consequences individually and nation/world), like a sleazy used cars sales person operator, they always think they've managed to find loop holes to slip in to reach innocents and children.

In fact, Negs will often target those who have the timeline potential, (there is no time and they can predict and see future outcomes if theyre high enough level) that could be here to make a difference. Their best way of telling, is if you're PSI.

The world is like a mirror of our inner workings and who accesses the most depends on how we're dealing with things, our learning squares, turning our spirit weaknesses around, and how nations are doing this as well. For they are symbols of us. Its reflective to a large extent, but not all. We're also in very bad situation, distorted very much so and influenced by the elites here. Negatives work over time, to gain control with what they think equals permissions, like a Trojan Horse takeover. Time is irrelevant to them since there is none.

Ken Montalk has some really good info on his site regarding all of this.

Psi means more recent arrival from eutopias and even heavenly beyond. People answer the call to come in.

Quickly, the negs set up bad scenarios in a persons life to create confusion, depression and get anger and rises, and lower frequency to have more access.

Consequently its very common to have both sides of the polarity on your case, from childhood on.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Part Two:

When you are asleep and just going with reactions, buttons being pushed, or not learning the lesson in the repeat of hardships, so you might stop blaming the other if you're constantly victimized, say, but start to say, oh boy,, what is the lesson here, and take responsbilitiy. If you really work hard on trying to clean up the messy stuff and hurts in our lives and become more helpful, not blaming, others.

If we seek within for help how to do this.

If we start to pray, meditate, sungaze, stargaze, and really pour our hearts for the state of the world and the suffering children/people, nature and for help and for direction on how to help, and report for duty, and feel bad for our flaws, but not blame others.

ie. Raise frequency by transmuting our dark squares into light, and not really us as much as giving credit to our Loved Ones Above, but we do make the efforts.

Then our frequency changes, big time. And its like Jacobs ladder, where pineal was mentioned in Genesis 32, you get a frequency match.

So aside from some weird experiences in childhood, and they don't all seem to be negative either, ie under the curtain even on the co-op type, ie. greys and navy and nazi's and also very telepathic humans that were more akin to hybrid or ET, there is still something else there, and I can't say they're negatives, more neutrals in appearance and performing one big sting operation on our elites, ie, our elites use entrapment and lies, to keep spirits entrapped.

As above so below, and the mirror back of this is, that now they can do a rather big entrapment instead.

So its a lot more mixed than we think, some things negative are not really negative. But there are different sides and agendas for the ones that often work actively in this field.

Higher Ets, and others, ie stricly light beings or Guides are all more akin to Guides.

Family often, ie from the past lives, from our future lives, from the heavenly beyond, though time is not neatly linear in that manner. So akin to our progressed family, including progressed children, grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc.

Often this is our own family.

I've received so much encouragement, and help at times, messages with problems, where I just sagged with gratitude and joy and wished everyone was receiving the same, while the sun had cut through the thickest clouds to shine, and was surrounded by Guides/Family. Told to use humor, love, gentleness, to not let the hard stuff wear me down, be quick to let it go, to forgive everyone and self, to find the humor and jewel in the problem and develop the skill of injecting positivity into the circumstance (ie family arguments at the time and kids who were fighting too on top of my father and the whole tense situation, everyone affecting each other, and I had just gave up, poured out my heart with tears that I couldn't do this, it was over my head, didn't know the right words to use, blamed myself for everything, not being in a great life, farm, money and professional help for the learning disablities of the kids, all of that). Then this experience is one I will hold close to my heart forever.

I saw them as Ets, because they were in blue uniforms. One guide came in with a CME, in a silver uniform.

Another time communications increase and more of your greater soul or Higher Self, floods into you, and you remember more, is when CME's and Flares happen.

So frequency, is what determines who your guides are. The phone line home, or inner connection, the pineal gateway, reaches family when you dial in on the Love number.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join