It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Lucan watch found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Lord Lucan watch found

www.thesun.co.uk

Lucan, then aged 39, vanished in 1974 after his children's nanny Sandra Rivett was murdered at his wife's home in Belgravia, central London. His bloodstained car was later found abandoned at the Sussex port of Newhaven.

It is believed his wealthy friends helped him flee the country, and numerous sightings of Lucan were reported from South America to Holland. He was officially declared dead by the High Court in 1999.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have just come across this story about Lord Lucan, a guy has apparently found his watch in Africa, sounds quite plausible but I doubt, if Lord Lucan is out there, that he would sell his watch to a pawn shop, too risky, unless he is absolutely skint and all his rich pals have died!

Interesting story!

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-2-2012 by benjamin2012 because: comma missing

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Seems pretty convincing to me, remember the guy was a Lord so this has probably been covered up at the highest levels of government. There was a story a few days ago saying his kids were being taken out so he could "observe from a distance" now this. I wonder if he is still alive, he may also have been robbed at some point rather than pawn it himself?

join