It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum's weird handshake with Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

haha saw this and had to post it. Searched for it on here but couldn't find it. This guy is so mental, what the hell kind of handshake is that?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
its the illuminati hand shake *rolls eyes*

No in all honesty its just two puppets shaking hands with each other

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
That guy has a lot of backed up aggression and is filled with hate.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

don't you know?
this is the very very secret handshake for masons running for prez.
not.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Code for...I'll cut your balls off?

edit on 24-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper,"perhaps none as important".....repeat x10

well worth watching till the end.....

Sanatorium is aggressive,cause he know RP can push his button.
edit on 24-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
That guy has a lot of backed up aggression and is filled with hate.

That's not a handshake - it's an assault!

Looks like he's trying to pull Ron Paul's arm out of it's socket.

Dr. Paul has bashed Santorum pretty hard about being a "conservative"

Moves like that would make Santorum a helluva help come time for birthing calves
edit on 24-2-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
lol.

You think he wanted to hug him? Maybe hump his hip?

Kiss his ear and whisper breathy things about how much he loves old guys?!

Classic Santorum.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Known as the "##SNIP##-shake" it was preceded by the "yuppie-shake" of the 1980's. Proud practitioners of this handshake are slightly out of touch with reality and believe themselves to be much smarter than the rest of the world. They display their dominance over others by acting like complete asses wherever they go.
edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate word removed We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Looks like Rick has some intense love / hate relationship with Paul with that much energy in it. Either that or he just took a hit of something before going on stage.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Ron Paul said a lot of things not flattering to his face. I am sure he would like to punch him but can't. I guess the closest thing is to act like he wants to rip his arm off. People keep saying he is mental. Maybe they are right?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As Archer would say

"idiots doing idiot things because they are idiots"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Looks like he's trying to start a lawnmower. "Hope you enjoy the debate with only one arm, Doctor!"

What a strange, little, homophobic bully that guy is. Really. The dude is just... weird.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Known as the "douche-shake" it was preceded by the "yuppie-shake" of the 1980's. Proud practitioners of this handshake are slightly out of touch with reality and believe themselves to be much smarter than the rest of the world. They display their dominance over others by acting like complete asses wherever they go.

Priceless!!!

May I use that in my sig???

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Frothy was clearly having some fun with Ron. Looked like he was smiling as he did it and the pat on the back after was friendly.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That's that "fire down there" in effect.It's a Rick-wan-do move known as Creeping Lizard - Hidden Lawnmower.

Mr. Santoru seems a bit manic. If Howard Dean can lose a nomination for a "yeeeeeaaaaah", surely this bizarre behaviour should bring this looney's temperment into question.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I guess I'll be the oddball here and say it looks like there is more meaning to that but nothing particularly nefarious or negative. It strikes me as there being subtext and meaning between those two and perhaps some joking or an inside item before they went on or during a commercial break.

It's just SO over-done as to be comical. There has to be more to it... Why assume negative though? Just as Boehner and Obama go golfing when they don't APPEAR to be ready to kill each other in public, does anyone think these guys aren't friendly and social when there are barriers between them and the cameras?

I'm sure by now there are a couple personal beefs running....especially between Newt and others. He's such a bitter little bundle of hate sometimes.

I'll bet the rest get along just fine when the public can't see it though.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Like Mitt, he is attempting to gain favor for the man who will be the next President of the United States. Can't say I blame him.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by boncho
Known as the "#SNIP##-shake" it was preceded by the "yuppie-shake" of the 1980's. Proud practitioners of this handshake are slightly out of touch with reality and believe themselves to be much smarter than the rest of the world. They display their dominance over others by acting like complete asses wherever they go.

Priceless!!!

May I use that in my sig???

Absolutely.

edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropraite word removed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join