It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather warning Coast to Coast in Canada?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't remember the last time this has happend. Currently there is a heavy snowfall warning literally from British Columbia to Newfoundland and Labrador!

www.theweathernetwork.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

With the situation across Europe also maybe this is the beginning of an ice age.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here in Nova Scotia, the snow seems to be missing us again. Lots of rain coming though. Can't say im complaining. Too many people here forget how to drive when a little snow hits te ground, and it just gets worse the deeper the snow gets.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
we are getting wet snow here in georgian bay in Ontario
its been a peaceful easy winter here so far

what I find interesting is the web bots report I bought predicted the winter we are getting
I really hope some of the other things the bots predicted last year for this year don't come true.
like Fucushima killing the pacific ocean

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's almost like the media has nothing better to do than to scare the public ! Here in Ottawa they forecasted 10 cm of snow and there going on like it's the blizzard of the century !

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I moved out here to NS 3 years ago from up by Georgian Bay. Man, I remember some of the snow storms we used to get. They didn't measure the snowfall in cm or inches, but feet.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
its only cuz out here we've had virtually NOTHING in regards to snow and its almost march. i thik they simply want people to understand that winter is NOT yet through?

here is sw ontario... we got about 2 cm.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm in the Okanagan in BC and it snowed a little bit overnight, but they're calling for rain later today... Booooo
My back yard is a muddy mess, no looming ice age on my end!!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I can confirm we are getting wet snow today in Georgian Bay area. Our winter has been so weak this year compared to most winters. We used to measure our snowfalls in feet in previous years and this year we barely get a few inches each snow fall.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mandms33

True, however, what surprises me is that these warnings are literally all across Canada at one time. Usually its the west coast or central or east coast but this time its across the board.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Beginningoftheend

Except that the US has had an exceptionally warm winter this year.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That's so weird. Almost every province, and I clicked on the Saskatchewan alerts, and there's about 30 or 40 storm alerts.

Saskatchewan usually doesn't get a warning for anything, unless it's going to be really really bad, and extremely cold. I think, that they think, that we're used to bad weather.

Some places ( one in Ontario
) seem to get a warning if there's going to be a tiny bit of snow

Nothing for the area that I'm in though. No snow, just clouds.

It'll be interesting to see if it snows lots, finally, or if they're covering their butts, just in case.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Its been snowing down here in South eastern Ontario for quite some time, and its still coming down slowly.
Before it snowed it looked like the snow was just about to be gone, all the sand on the side of the roads and you could see lots of grass patches.

I just want it to hurry up and GOO

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sunny today in NB and its been a pretty good winter ,not extreme either way ...peace

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'll take our severe winter storm warnings any day, rather than the tornado warnings in the US.

There's a tornado warning out now for down south there. Is tornado season all year around now? It seems like the tornadoes don't stop coming

I'm sure glad those are rare here......

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beginningoftheend
reply to post by Jerisa

With the situation across Europe also maybe this is the beginning of an ice age.

What situation across Europe?

top topics

join