It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons await the coming of their master, the holy one!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Your Original Post did not distinguish between Operative and Speculative as you were unaware of the difference. You wrongly assumed the rituals of one belonged to the other.

"Ritual" wasn't on my mind at any point but "teachings" was. I was aware that the original Freemasons were actual stone masons and I was aware that modern Freemasons were "speculative" masons. It is true that I was not aware that you have changed your history so that you now only trace your history back to Solomon temple...true I was not aware of that.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
"Ritual" wasn't on my mind at any point but "teachings" was.

The ritual is used to teach, that is the whole point of it.

It is true that I was not aware that you have changed your history so that you now only trace your history back to Solomon temple...

The was no history to change, it was a creation of the late 1600/early 1700's, and is purely allegorical and apocryphal in nature.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The was no history to change, it was a creation of the late 1600/early 1700's, and is purely allegorical and apocryphal in nature.

"If history be not
ancient fable
Freemasons came from
the Tower of Babel.
-Anonymous”
1783, London

That is your opinion, you chose to believe it is fable, I chose to believe it is history, do you also believe that freemasonry was not in existence at the building of Solomons temple?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by goinglocodowninacapulco

My friend, freemasons do not recruit. People must come on free will, also freemasons do not discreminate against anyone. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, you included. Please dont take this as "argumentative" im just spreading alittle knowledge.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

That is your opinion, you chose to believe it is fable, I chose to believe it is history...

It is not my opinion, it is a fact. Speculative Masonry arose in the late 17th, early 18th centuries and there are numerous forms of documentation that prove this out.

...do you also believe that freemasonry was not in existence at the building of Solomons temple?

No, I do not. There is zero evidence to show that Speculative Masonry existed earlier than the dates I gave above let alone to 1,000 BCE.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

There are many manuscripts that claim all sorts of things about Masonry, but that doesn't mean they are used or were ever used. That is my point. The use of Nimrod is not nor was ever used in any ritual of Freemasonry. It's not like I haven't done the research.
edit on 26-2-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by LUXUS

There are many manuscripts that claim all sorts of things about Masonry, but that doesn't mean they are used or were ever used. That is my point. The use of Nimrod is not nor was ever used in any ritual of Freemasonry. It's not like I haven't done the research.

What you mean like the "Oath of Nimrod"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Not under the name of freemasonry no, I wish I could find this ancient Irish MS I once came across it said something like "We are Free men, Masons"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Omnipotence

Ok, i see now.
I guess i miss being in a crew and feel a bit left out maybe, i used to be in a crew but we've disbanded and only see each other occasionally. I suppose i'm also a little ignorant to what i don't know.
As long as you're all in it for the right reasons.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
# religion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Quit pulling at straws.

Please learn to write better.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by LUXUS

Quit pulling at straws.

Please learn to write better.

You might learn to wright better yourself, your no Shakespeare for sure!

Basically your not even real freemasons anyway, you have zero knowledge of the ancient teachings. Now go play dress up with your friends

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Basically your not even real freemasons anyway, you have zero knowledge of the ancient teachings. Now go play dress up with your friends

This new attack is getting petty. "You're not even a real Freemason. BLAH BLAH BLAH"

The history of Freemasonry is complicated and in many instances lost. You have provided material not used in any past or present, recognized Masonic organization.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The Six Pointed Star

a book by Dr. O.J. Graham

"The controversy and the challenge are answered in the book. The quest began at York University, Ontario, Canada, when an Orthodox Jewish friend of mine was investigating Messianic Judaism. Our intellectual conversation covered many topics which included the so-called Star of David, which he said he did not use as the symbol G-d really gave the children of Israel was the seven-branched Menorah...

The first mention of the star was in Amos 5:26 regarding the trek from Egypt to Canaan. Then in 922 B.C., when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah and went into magic and witchcraft and built an altar to Ashtoroth and Moloch. The book traces the six pointed star from Egypt to Solomon, to Arab Magic and Witchcraft, to Druid use(references are documented). The book traces the star through Freemasonry usage to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who, in the 17th century, changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star (or shield) which he had hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Red Shield" or Rothschild. ..

Because this symbol is comprised of a six within a six within a six (6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides of the hexagon in the middle) the research also included a look at the 666 prophecies in the Book of Daniel etc., regarding the "wilful King" (anti-Christ) and the "mark of the beast". The Scriptural significance of the number seven and a Biblical description of the real Messiah and the seven-branched Candlestick (Menorah) which God gave to the children of Israel as an everlasting covenant (which is also mentioned in the New Testament) is covered "

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Freemasons await me, the master, the holy one!

Or, then again, maybe not.

Just a quick shout out to my friends here: in a former life I was known as Masonic Light. Apparently, my account here was hacked along with several others, and disabled. I signed up for that account 10 or so years ago, and no longer have the email address I signed up with (or even remember it). Therefore I had to create a new one.

It sort of sucks losing my old account with a decade or so worth of stuff tied into it. But I suppose, as the Buddha once noted, everything is impermanent except for Kardashian stories on Yahoo News.

Carry on.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hipgnosis
Just a quick shout out to my friends here: in a former life I was known as Masonic Light.

Welcome back Brother.

As the site is allegedly run by Masons you would think they could hook you back up with your old screen name and account.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

hmmmm why does hiram abiff sound arabic ?

why was the tower of babel a symbol of uproar ...

and who is ishmael the wild mans decendants ...

just thinking out loud ....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thanks bro. And that may be in the works.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hipgnosis

I put you with Steve since I believe you will be back to your old self soon enough.
I am glad "they" didn't get you. We were worried.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hipgnosis

I was wondering where you were at. Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your account. Mine was hit too, but I have the same email

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join