It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons await the coming of their master, the holy one!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Its clear to anyone that reads the masonic legends that so called Solomon’s temple was not built by him, he did not have the skill to undertake the task. The temple was built by Hiram Abiff. Haram abif was the master craftsman who was a decedent of tubal Cain the master metal worker.

In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans.''

Tubal Cain himself was a decedent of Cain son of X? Freemasonry’s grand masters not only were guardians of sacred (secret) knowledge but genetic decedents of Cain son of X?

It is clear that freemasons were not only the ones who built the temple of Solomon but were also involved in the construction of the tower of babel under the leadership of king nimrod. According to masonic teachings Nimrod was the first grand master of freemasonry not Hiram Abiff.

Freemasonry therefore originates before the temple of Solomon. Solomon’s temple was allowed to be destroyed because he altered the construction plan given to him by the lord! Therefore the plan was never successfully completed and a third temple must now be built! Since freemasons were responsible for building these structures would they also be involved in the building of the third temple?

"Concerning the building of this temple, the Zohar teaches that Solomon's Temple was not built according to the original plans ... In a word, the Lord did not build the House, and they laboured in vain that built it ... There is a time, however, to come, when the Holy One shall remember His people, Israel, and the Lord shall build the House." [Author, Edward Waite, p. 486-7, "A New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and of Cognate Instituted Mysteries: The Rites, Literature and History", Volume II, reprinted in 1970 by Weathervane Books].

Before the temple can be built however freemasons await the return of a great grand master “the holy one”. Like previous masters he will be endowed with the knowledge of the ancients. Like previous masters Haram abif, nimrod and tubal-Cain he will be a blood decedent of the line of Cain who’s father was……Samuel!

Eve therefore gave birth to two genetic lines and the masters of freemasonry all came from the line of Cain!

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mastery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his “forefather Tubal-Cain” who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a ploughshare.''

Freemasonry awaits the return of their master but how will they recognise him?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Its clear to anyone that reads the masonic legends .....

In the Masonic Quiz Book .....

Freemasonry therefore originates ...

A New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and of Cognate Instituted Mysteries....

So you're trying to build logic based on your opinion and interpretation of books and legends written with speculation?
edit on 24-2-2012 by MattNC because: -

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MattNC

It is quite well known that the masons originate over 5000 years ago, ask a jew if you dont believe me. Its a jewish thing, always was always will be.

Are those responsible for the digging under the temple mound masons? My guess would be yes and this is already underway

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

It doesn't surprise me that you say masonry is a jewish thing as imo, jews and ''masons'' both seem to think they're better than everyone else. And it seems strange thaere seems to be lot's of ''masons'' on here, but if they're so great why would they recruit so many ordinary people like my mates boss? something smells fishy.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by goinglocodowninacapulco

Simple in order to get non jews to do the work of jews

EDIT I post the following 2 links simply for their pictures, I have not read the content

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.wordfromyerushalaim.com...

Here are a couple of quotes as well from the first link

In 1855, the renowned Rabbi Isaac Wise wrote:

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."10

The Jewish Tribune newspaper, in 1927, in an editorial, stated:

"Freemasonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?"1

If you know how to embed feel free...
edit on 24-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
On a related issue, see my post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As you can read from the below even the founders of the Sciences according to freemasonry were decedents of Cain. We are told hear that Tubal Cain’s mother is Zilla wife of Lamech! Lamech was a son of Methushael who was a grandson of Irad who was a grandson of Cain! Whichever way you look at it freemasonry descends and selected its masters from genetic decedents of Cain.

“GOOD BRETHREN and FELLOWS, Our Purpose is to tell you how and in what manner this Worthy Craft of MASONRY, was begun; And afterward, how it was kept and Encouraged by Worthy KINGS and Princes, and by many other Worthy Men. AND ALSO to those that be here; We will Charge by the Charges that belongeth to Every FREEMASON to keep; FOR in good Faith, If they take Good heed to it, its worth to be well kept FOR MASONRY is a Worthy Craft, and a curious SCIENCE……………..YOU ask me how this Science was Invented, My Answer is this: That before the Generall Deluge, which is commonly Called NOAH’S Flood, there was a Man called LAMECH, as you may read in IV Chapter of Genesis; who had two Wives, the One called ADA, the other ZILLA; By ADA, he begat two SONS, IABAL and IUBAL, by ZILLA, he had One SON called TUBALL and a Daughter called Naamah. These four Children found the beginning of all Crafts in the World”
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

There is so much wrong with this post.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

This guy en.wikipedia.org...

In June 1998 he was made an Officer of the Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth, for whom he has served as a Deputy Lieutenant in the county of Northumberland.[1]
Seems like he got up another degree.

Bush senior even got an honarary Knight of the british empire then Order of the Bath once he had left power.

This one here is the highest very exclusive
en.wikipedia.org...

In this case the Cain analogy is back in place since the Grand Masters are actual descendants, some even claim it I believe?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos
reply to post by KSigMason

This guy en.wikipedia.org...

In June 1998 he was made an Officer of the Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth, for whom he has served as a Deputy Lieutenant in the county of Northumberland.
And where does it say he's a Mason. Oh right, it doesn't, because he's not...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

with the view that Knights of Malta is the highest degree of Masonry it fits you see
Poster above me has an interesting book linked

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by LUXUS

There is so much wrong with this post.

This guys

Traveling Templar - 20FEB2012

Its a good book

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"WE DECLARE that, with effect from the moment of the termination of the Mandate being tonight, the eve of Sabbath, the 6th Iyar, 5708 (15th May, 1948), until the establishment of the elected, regular authorities of the State in accordance with the Constitution which shall be adopted by the Elected Constituent Assembly not later than the 1st October 1948, the People's Council shall act as a Provisional Council of State, and its executive organ, the People's Administration, shall be the Provisional Government of the Jewish State, to be called "Israel".
www.mfa.gov.il...

15/05/1948

1+5+0+5+1+9+4+8 =. 33

""Of all the objects which constitute the Masonic science of symbolism, the most important, the most cherished, by the Mason, and by far the most significant, is the Temple of Jerusalem. The spiritualizing of the Temple is the first, the most prominent and the most pervading, of all symbols of Freemasonry ... Take from Freemasonry its dependence on the Temple; leave out of its ritual all references to that sacred edifice, and to the legends and traditions connected with it, and the system itself would at once decay and die ... " ["Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry", by Albert Mackey, MD, 33º and Charles T. McClenachan, 33º, Revised Edition, by Edward L. Hawkins, 30º and William J. Hughan, 32º, Volume II, M-Z, published by The Masonic History Company, Chicago, New York, London, 1873, A.G. Mackey, 1927, by the Masonic History Company.] www.cuttingedge.org...

"The Temple of Masonry is hence forward the house of Christ' ... [Edward Waite, p. 486-7, "A New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and of Cognate Instituted Mysteries: The Rites, Literature and History", Volume II, reprinted in 1970 by Weathervane Books., p. 314]

My question.... are Freemasons still awaiting a Messiah? It's certainly not Jesus/Yahashua as He judged and destroyed the last temple and made the body the new temple.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

with the view that Knights of Malta is the highest degree of Masonry it fits you see

Where does it say that the Knight of Malta is the highest degree in masonry?

Or is that just a part of the fantasy proposed in the OP?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Where does it say that the Knight of Malta is the highest degree in masonry?

Or is that just a part of the fantasy proposed in the OP?

travelingtemplar.blogspot.com...

knights of malta is just higher up

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

travelingtemplar.blogspot.com...

knights of malta is just higher up
Ah. Now I understand your confusion. The York Rite degree "Knights of Malta" and the "Sovereign Military Order of Malta" are not related. Just like the York Rite degree "Knights Templar" isn't related to any of the hundred or so other groups calling themselves Knights Templar.
edit on 2012.2.24 by JoshNorton because: enlinkified

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ok fair enough, its the same people at the top of though, I really think these orders are intertwined

the united grand lodge in the UK is currently headed by Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (1968–present)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

does King Solomon's temple have anything to do with a large amount of gold? was it built with a lot of gold? and do you know if there is any significance between spirit/consciousness and the temple/large amount of gold?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ok fair enough, its the same people at the top of though, I really think these orders are intertwined
They're really not. Because there is no "top" of Freemasonry—each grand lodge is sovereign. The lodges under the Grand Lodge of California only answer to the Grand Lodge of California, and the guy who's elected to lead the Grand Lodge of California for a one year term doesn't answer to any higher Masonic authority. What he says goes, as far as regular Masonry in California is concerned, for the year that he holds office. And the same is for any other state or country.

the united grand lodge in the UK is currently headed by Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (1968–present)
en.wikipedia.org...
Yes, and it's a symbolic title that means that the British Masons won't turn on the crown. But he's not active in the day to day running of things, just like the Queen doesn't write or pass laws in the UK. And, as I point out above, he's only the symbolic leader of the 250,000 or so Masons in the UK. The million + others in the rest of the world really don't give a squat about him, nor should they.
edit on 2012.2.24 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join