It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible 2012 Olympic Nuclear Bomb...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
News is starting to go around that the Olympics in Egland in 2012 is a possible target for a small nuclear bomb. I'm just getting a heads up on this so I don't know much but I wanted to get this out there for discussion and to keep it in mind........anyone look into this yet??

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

They're certainly close enough to the main nuclear threats...

But I thought all the ruckus had to do with Israel? Is the UK supporting Israel?

If this starts WW3, I'm blaming England!

Down with the redcoats!
(kidding)
edit on CFridayam474724f24America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Elsha

They're certainly close enough to the main nuclear threats...

But I thought all the ruckus had to do with Israel? Is the UK supporting Israel?

If this starts WW3, I'm blaming England!

Down with the redcoats!
(kidding)
edit on CFridayam474724f24America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

redcoats will cry and probaly die if a nuke goes off, i imagine you mean the queens guard, red coats are entertainers for a cheap holiday firm

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ANY major venue will attract terror threats.
I think a nuclear bomb would be a bit extreme given the hightened security the event will have. Even the US is bringing security staff along with it. I think it will be too monitored for any threat to succeed.

That said, I have a relative who was contracted to do work there. When asked if he will be getting free tickets or something, he said "After the things we've found I'm not going to be anywhere near there".

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

I imagine he means civil war redcoats. I don't think the queen will have all of her private security staff with her, and her guards are realy more for yanky tourists.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xertious
reply to post by definity

I imagine he means civil war redcoats. I don't think the queen will have all of her private security staff with her, and her guards are realy more for yanky tourists.

Isn't it only called a civil war if the side who wants the country to stay together wins? If the rebels win, it's a revolution, right? So, Revolutionary War. I could see it being a civil war from the British perspective but I've never heard my British friends say that. Maybe they're just being nice?

Or, maybe I've typed a bunch for naught and you just confused the US Civil War (1860s and no redcoats) and the Revolutionary War (1770s with plenty of redcoats)...

Anyway, you're right. Any large event will be a target. Nuke? I don't think so but who knows really?

edit on 24/2/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/2/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Well, the way I see it is that we were all from different nations and claimed the land as our own. Then everyone ganged up on England. If one part of the country doesn't like the way another part is running the country, and then they go to war against each other I woulc call that a civil war. I think americans only like to call it a revolutionary war to stir up patriotism.
I just hate how Americans get all worked up and pretend like they kicked our asses. Whenever this subject comes up in other places I always ask, did you really? Firslty point out that their family probably came here after the war, and that none of their living relatives were even alive then. Secondly, point out England didn't even commit itself, we sent a tiny amount of ships, (if this was a war game online I'd say it was a troll amount). We also sent Germans to fight on land (again, I'm pretty sure in an online game this would be considered trolling). Against not only one army, but the collective army of people who went native, spain, france etc. The territories we secceeded were like three states (the ones we owned before). We still kept the better area of the Amreicas, Canada and most of the Carribean.

Sorry went a bit off topic but I had to say it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

News is starting to go around that the Olympics in Egland in 2012 is a possible target for a small nuclear bomb

Please do link this..."news".

I have looked.and can find no such "news".

Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Given the topic this thread is in, I don't think there is any news.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If I were going to post a thread like this, I would include the sources being quoted. I know one place "there" looking now.
edit on 24-2-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We've had threats of nuclear attack during Olympics for a decade haven't we?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There is an illuminati game card that depicts a blast and fallout in Engalnd complete with Big Ben going down...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
There is an illuminati game card that depicts a blast and fallout in Engalnd complete with Big Ben going down...

You mean "England"?

And no, there isn't. It's not Big Ben - it's the Wakō building in the Hattori Clock Tower in Japan.

Here is a thread that proves it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yes, yes!

It HAS to be a nuclear attack during the Olympics, because a nuclear attack on London on any other day would go entirely unnoticed.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Im glad nothing happened!

top topics

join