It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suspect there is a ghost in my bedroom..Help?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I used to have a similar problem a few years back. In my case however I used to hear random 'cracks' coming from the hallway outside my bedroom door. Thats the only way I can describe the sounds because thats what they were. The loudness & regularity would vary but I only ever heard the noises after I went to bed. They used to keep me awake a bit sometimes because although I would ignore them I would sometimes hear a louder than usual 'crack' just as I felt myself drifting off to sleep that would startle me. I put it down initially to the house contracting after the heat of the day but the fact I would sometimes get a louder than normal 'crack' just as I was drifting off to sleep made me think something was playing games with me. By this stage the noises didn't scare me but were more annoying than anything.

Then one night a friend stayed over with me and she heard the noise saying 'what was that'? I said it was nothing just the house contracting though by then I knew it was more than that. So one night shortly after I heard the noises again but this time I decided to confront my fear & show it I wasn't scared. So I got up and walked out into the darkened hallway and just stood there waiting for the next 'crack' (this night they were quite regular) & I heard nothing. I stood there for several minutes..still nothing. So then I went back to bed. Since that night I never heard the noises again - not once.

So I guess the moral to this story is confront your fear in whatever way you can. No matter how hard that may be. Remember also - if its a spirit that is tormenting you, it is exactly that - a spirit. It can't harm you physically, but it can spiritually, through your mind. But only if you let it.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Put a bowl of salt under your bed. Doesn't matter what type of salt.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

ok, im 15 years old and me and my friend have experienced something like this. (he stays at my house occasionaly because of family problems hes like a bro to me)
i have an air mattress in my room and my bed. one night we woke up because the tv turned and obviously turned it off not realizing it was anythign paranormal.3 hours late, same thing but this time it was a different channel. so now we were like wtf. being teeneage boys we get dressed and prepared for the worst. nothing happened. next night we get home after a swim meet and his air mattress the plug is unscrewed and deflating. we were getting sick of this so we decided to talk to a priest at the polish church by school. he told us we needed to pray more often and it would stop....it didnt stop at first but eventually did. im not religious but just try it. and if needed by a gun. if you display to this being that you have a position of power and you are strong and not afraid to fight back if needed it will get the message. ive had alot of experience with the paranormal and the scientifically unexplainable including a time slip. il write about that in a later thread

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join