It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban's Response to Obama's Apology: 'Kill Them, Beat Them, Take Them as Prisoners'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
And there they go again.
The results of an apologetic Prez.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by clowdstalker

I am a Muslim Iranian and a US Marine and I could really care less about a book being burnt...great the fanatics in my religion now want to kill people over books being burnt...

Screw religious tolerance, I honestly do not know what to say about the way Obama handles himself, what pisses me off is the world looks at him and what he does and assumes (like in Iran), we the people feel the same way as him.

Burn the book, don't burn it...its not worth killing over...and I have a Quran with me, a very small one for luck, but if something happened to it I would get another.

Sniper

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Mythfury
Dude, burning their Holy Book is like declaring Jihad to them, isn't it?

I think it's easier to list the things that isn't declaring jihad to be honest...

Man you are in trouble for that statement a fatwa will be issued against tou and jihad declared .

The fact is we should be gone from that God forsaken land but since we ound vast supplies of lithium which runs most batteries now a days we are there to stay . Lithium is also used for numbing down the psychologically disturbed which brings me to my next point the whole lot of them should be on high doses and just chill the f out.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

I was just reading in the bible were God promised our leders in these last days would have the mind of children , I will try to find it and post .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join