It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban's Response to Obama's Apology: 'Kill Them, Beat Them, Take Them as Prisoners'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Taliban's Response to Obama's Apology: 'Kill Them, Beat Them, Take Them as Prisoners'

WHAT ???

It's a set up from the start.

(CNSNews.com) – In the wake of President Barack Obama sending a three-page letter to Afghan President Hamid Kharzai, apologizing for U.S. forces having mistakenly burned some Qur'ans at a U.S. air base in Afghanistan, the Taliban is calling on Muslims to kill Americans or beat them and take them as prisoners.

The call for violence against U.S. troops in Afghanistan came as Muslims in South Asia and elsewhere prepared for Friday prayers--a potentially volatile time.

Echoing incendiary calls by the Taliban for Muslims to react violently to the mishandling of the religious texts, militant leaders charged that the incident was a deliberate plot against Muslims

It's a set up !!!!!

Related Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Feb-24-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Dude, burning their Holy Book is like declaring Jihad to them, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
IMO
I think this is the false flag we were expecting. It's a reverse false flag.

They couldn't do it any other way so they resort to this out of desperation for an impending time line they have to follow. They know something big is coming naturally and want to prep so what they do coincides with it.

It will backfire. I am actually nervous on a deeper level than I have ever felt from intuition.

If I can describe the feeling I am getting.......there is a grave disturbance in the force.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury

I think it's easier to list the things that isn't declaring jihad to be honest...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

U.S. forces having mistakenly burned some Qur'ans...

Uh... what? How do you make that kind of mistake? Its not as if they look like firewood for crying out loud. Or were we just having a good old fashioned book burning over there and one got 'mistakenly' thrown into the mix..

So many questions about that statement. Anyone have answers?
edit on 24-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

xuenchen,
Thanks for sharing this..However if it is ture, it is very unfortunate for us. Also, I wonder what this 3 page letter from Obama said, I feel he might have caused it if so. & our Quran burning. If not I also welcome the idea of this being a fasle flag type event. However I do not know, either way, here it goes!!
Killing and taking prisoners doesnt sound to good to me...
Thank you sharing your find!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury

YES !!!

That's why it's the perfect set up !!

Think about it and read the link thread in the OP.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The desperate Jihadists will grasp at any straw, so that they can continue to exterminate mankind.

Fortunately, there are more rational muslims and humans living in our world.

The burning had been unintentional, and by non-muslims whom were only clearing up to leave Afghanistan to the afghan people. Even the President had respectfully apologise for this unintentional act, something which I doubt any leader would have done over far worse acts.

Islam is a religion of peace, and NEVER for provocation, least of all for the extermination of mankind as the beast Jihadists are seeking for. There is room for tolerance and mutual understanding. It does not preach hate and death to innocents, only peaceful justice and co-existance with no necessity for heirachial clergy to determine and dominate agendas, such as the extremists are doing.

The good prophet Muhammad lived and preached in a era where majority of his neighbours were outright barbarians, and yet, he did not and have never sought for extermination, but rather, patient counselling and teaching of others so that the religious faith will be won by free will and not forced up.

It was only when muslims were attacked, then did the prophet don on armour, and even that, only after diplomacy had failed. If humans wish to call themselves faithful to Islam, then they must follow the way of the good prophet, to bring glory to Allah, and not the condemnation of a People brought on by the Jihadists for their own aims. The name of Allah must never be used in vain and for vainglorious or worse - evil deeds such as the murder of innocents.

May the Taliban, those amongst them whom are rational, as well as their supporters, given the opportunity for talks on lasting peace in Afghanistan today, be wise, and not be used by exterminatiors of humanity.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Yeah, now that I thought about it, its contradicting to declare and act of war for the sake of peace, especially when they tell you to turn the other cheek and keep on keepin' on in the right way. Why would they turn around and act against what they teach? Christianity and its counterparts would call that "The Mark of the beast", which was a mark IN the head of the bearer. They also wore it in their right hand, which symbolically represented acting on your words.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Mythfury because: Too long of a sentence.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
...The indiscriminate hate and murders of fellow innocent humans must end....

May all humanity - Christians, muslims, buddhists, hindus, atheists...never get to hear this song sung from the highest heavens to all mankind...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by clowdstalker

U.S. forces having mistakenly burned some Qur'ans...

Uh... what? How do you make that kind of mistake? Its not as if they look like firewood for crying out loud. Or were we just having a good old fashioned book burning over there and one got 'mistakenly' thrown into the mix..

So many questions about that statement. Anyone have answers?
edit on 24-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

First off, I don't think outsiders were supposed to discover it. Second, I don't think it was intended in a provocative way.

Our military has burned bibles too. These qurans were defaced by Muslim prisoners, who were writing notes to each other in them, instead of using them for their intended purpose. Anyway, in Islam, there are some Muslims out there who condone the respectful burning of qurans to dispose of them if they are old, torn, defaced, etcetera. It's supposedly a last resort if you can't bury the quran where people will never walk over it, or have a river to respectfully drown it in. The fact is, there is no consensus in Islam on this topic. Besides, in our culture, burning IS a respectful way of disposing of objects that are considered holy.

Apparently, these are people who were just looking for an excuse to go violent and crazy to kill people, even innocents. It's a way to justify evil acts.
edit on 25-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I honestly think it was just a mistake and not some false flag. I was just there in Bagram waiting on a flight to my fob when it happened and i can tell you that base is huge and if you saw the amount of trash that comes out of that place youd understand it was all just a mistake. Do any of you know what a quran book looks like? Or do any of you ever look at whats in your trash can when you take it out to the garbage? You have to consider these things and understand that soldiers are human too and make mistakes.

I didnt even know about it till we took mortar fire and a buddy of mine said it was all over twitter in north carolina and it was because of the book burning. anyways thats my 2 cents of saying its not a false flag

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What is Obama doing?

You don't apologize to Muslims. (Obama of all people should know this)

It is a sign of weakness.

I'm tired of this weak-kneed, lily-livered, former community organizer apologizing for legitimate acts.

When Obama was running for office his response to Christians was that they were "clinging" to their religion. But when Muslims kill 2 American soldiers, his response is to apologize.

This guy is scum of the lowest level.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

That sounds like fighting words! Lets go to wa-. . . . huh? We are at war?

With the Taliban, right?

So, um, since when did we give two hoots about what the enemy says?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That's why you don't apologize. We burned them as a matter of logistics, not as a political statement. Don't apologize for it. We couldn't give them away, because they may have contained coded messages. We burned them for a specific reason, so why apologize?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Bush was right, you don't negotiate with terrorists, heck you don't even acknowledge them.
Obama used a different approach thinking they would start liking us, by apologizing it not only makes us look weak but they hate us even more.

Heck they don't even care if they come across as racists, which mean they also don't care about peace.

media.zenfs.com... AFP/photo_1329911233444-9-0.jpg" border=0>

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What I said was, ...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Redneck Response to the Taliban Towel Heads

Pull our troops out, shooting to KILL all that get in the way.

Let them come over here.

NUFF said.

BILLION$ saved --- LIVES saved

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Those racists!!!!!!!!!!!

To the op how the hell can you take prisoners when you already killed them?

as in Kill them,beat them!!!

Doh!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let's see why Obama's Islamic Muslim Brotherhood do the things they do:
Terror In The Name of Allah
edit on 27-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: SLTSW

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join