It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY" will be "SPRAYING" you today in eastern NC.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thanks for the regurgitated education, but it doesn't address my questions about this thread, why it was written, and what it's trying to prove.

So, why don't you give your fingers a rest and let the Op explain himself instead of trying to answer for him?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I think it is in response to the general consensus among "chemtrail" believers that all contrails in the sky are chemtrails. It isn't a difficult concept to grasp. And we already discussed the premise of the OP. Which you understood... And suggested it be in the joke forum.

Horse - dead - stop beating.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Please point me to where I stated that all planes leave chemtrails.
I have never ever stated that. I believe that some planes do and some don't.
I've never claimed otherwise.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by boncho

Please point me to where I stated that all planes leave chemtrails.
I have never ever stated that. I believe that some planes do and some don't.
I've never claimed otherwise.

I wasn't aware this thread was addressed to you directly. Perhaps the OP should have put your username in the thread title.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What?
I was replying to what you said to me.
Wow. Nevermind. I'm out of here. When my words are switched around so horribly and I'm accused of thinking this thread is about me, that's a whole new low.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I just want to understand what the Op's theory is going to conclude.

I was hoping someone would happen along and ask me how I knew this was going to happen. Then it would open the door for a bit of science to seep in. It could be explained that preceding a storm front, there is usually a larger shift in upper climate temps and in some cases, persistent contrails will form. (those things that some folks call chemtrails)

See, then someone who hasn't' already closed their mind to the possibility that not every line in the sky that lasts longer than the obligatory 2 minutes might be a natural occurring thing, could learn why.

One of the blind faith believers has already stopped by this thread. Anyone who absolutely will not accept that contrails can persist is someone who will not understand what I am trying to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Ignore these stupid troll threads.

Let these goons circle jerk and back scratch each other all they want.

These types of threads are a waste of time.

He might as well of titled the thread "Calling all suck ups and brown nosers, please come kiss my *** ."

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

YEA!

I am sure the OP is lying about how contrails can persist and junk.

Chemtrails are everywhere!

Down with conformity!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I actually paid attention to them today. I live in southcentral VA and read this post this morning.. I looked off in the eastern sky and saw the trails. lots of them. Then, we had weird clouds that develeoped into severe storms this afternoon. Im at a loss for words.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PaigeD

Ermm.....seems that you didn't pick up on the sarcasm in the thread OP (Opening Post).

When weather is approaching a region, the atmospheric conditions are changing SO THAT more persistent contrails will form, ahead of the incoming weather change.

The WEATHER is the reason for increased contrails....not the other way around.

Period. Simple.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I really enjoyed this site. yall can have it. all i was doing was making an observation. guess i will go play angry birds.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I am making a prediction. You will see many persistent contrails today in eastern NC. It will look like lines all over the sky before long and then they will spread out into heavy cloud cover. Then it will rain and we will have storms.

How do I know this? Ha, ha, I am on "their" payroll! I must be! Or......I could have used the knowledge I gained here to understand why contrails persist at times. Do look into unbiased sources to prove or disprove this theory.

Or you could just watch the weather channel and see that there is a front moving in. I am close to you and I didnt see anything resembling contrails, just a regular old storm

EDIT: oops, you were using that old sarcasm on us LOL! That is what I get for not reading the entire thread before posting, sorry the smart ass in me couldn't resist

edit on 24-2-2012 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join