It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY" will be "SPRAYING" you today in eastern NC.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am making a prediction. You will see many persistent contrails today in eastern NC. It will look like lines all over the sky before long and then they will spread out into heavy cloud cover. Then it will rain and we will have storms.

How do I know this? Ha, ha, I am on "their" payroll! I must be! Or......I could have used the knowledge I gained here to understand why contrails persist at times. Do look into unbiased sources to prove or disprove this theory.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
***Chemtrails*** dude....we all know they are chemtrails, why....because we say a youtube video of some nutter saying so

end sarcasm

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
That's just Obama making it rain silly

edit on 24-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That's nothing new. There's always lines in the sky.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here in Michigan it's really bad . Cover is so low you can't see the planes and these big flakes of white stuff are falling everywhere. It's 4-5 inches deep I'm afraid to go out. Schools are being closed the stuffs so bad when is somebody going to do something about it

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Even closing schools?

When you pick it up does it seem to melt to a clear like substance? Cold to the touch too?

I've think I've experienced something similar in Ohio.

edit on 24-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Great.

Hopefully you take some pictures of the chemtrail grids in the sky so you can prove it.

You say your smart yet you can't even comprehend what the Chemtrail "conspiracy" is even about.

You fall victim to misinformation...... by saying they will spray "you" .....is showing that ignorance.

Wasn't it decided "they" were spraying the atmosphere?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm no mod, but shouldn't this be in the prophecies and predictions forum?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
***Chemtrails*** dude....we all know they are chemtrails, why....because we say a youtube video of some nutter saying so

end sarcasm

I believe the OP is posting this because of predicted weather conditions that would leave lasting contrails and where there is a high chance of precipitation afterward.

In other word, it's a joke. And a clever one at that.

Correct me if I'm wrong OP.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Great.

Hopefully you take some pictures of the chemtrail grids in the sky so you can prove it.

You say your smart yet you can't even comprehend what the Chemtrail "conspiracy" is even about.

You fall victim to misinformation...... by saying they will spray "you" .....is showing that ignorance.

Wasn't it decided "they" were spraying the atmosphere?

The lines are out there right now. I just saw them. Right on cue. It seems they always spray just before a storm. Funny that.

BTW, when was it "decided" that they were spraying the atmosphere? I must have missed that.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You got it.

I was hoping someone would ask how I came about this epiphany! But it did not happen.
Oh well. Back to Bilssfull Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Here in Michigan it's really bad . Cover is so low you can't see the planes and these big flakes of white stuff are falling everywhere. It's 4-5 inches deep I'm afraid to go out. Schools are being closed the stuffs so bad when is somebody going to do something about it

for God Sakes, don't eat that stuff! I saw a kid eating the lemon flavored kind and he said it tasted quite bad. Almost piss like.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'm no mod, but shouldn't this be in the prophecies and predictions forum?

I stand corrected. This thread should be moved to the jokes forum.
I didn't reasize that the Op was attempting to be humorous by making fun of those who know what the globalists are doing.

Don't quit your day job, network cowboy. Comedy isn't your forte and being a bully doesn't pay very well.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It may be comedic, but I see no reason for it to be in the jokes forum. If someone in that area can post photos of lasting contrails and then precipitation it shows that predicted weather conditions cause perceived "chemtrails".

This isn't really news to most people, but perhaps it is worth looking at for people who are new to the subject.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So, since the Op believes that they are not spraying to create cloud cover, what is he trying to prove?
Is he trying to cause his own mind to change? If he does see the CONtrails increasing, then it does rain, is he going to admit that this is a sort of geo-engineering? Or is he going to keep poking fun at those who are truly concerned that psychopaths want to control the weather?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I didn't reasize that the Op was attempting to be humorous by making fun of those who know what the globalists are doing.

Huh?

The "globalists" are doing what, now? Is it the "globalists" and an "evil agenda" that is responsible for airline travel, and airliners, and airlines that wish to conduct the business of air transportation??

Is that it?

Because, the ONLY thing actually happening is aviation, and one by-product of the technology of large airplanes is a contrail. [**]

[**] And, of course.....not the "only" by-product....because naturally, just as with any petroleum fuel-burning engine, there are certain pollutants as well...but, out of the jet engine exhaust the MAJORITY of components are CO2 (a gas called "carbon Dioxide") and water vapor. Period.

Or, by "globalists" do you mean the automobile industry, making vehicles that spew out pollution? Or, the industries that build factories, that also pollute? Or, the agriculture businesses and animal husbandry as a result of Human activity that have an inevitable effect on local conditions, and an unknown (as yet) longer-term possible effect on global climates?

Do you mean those"globalists"??
edit on Fri 24 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Come on. Stop pretending to be stupid.
You know that they have been pushing for us to believe in GLOBAL warming for the past few years. You mean to tell me that there won't have to be a GLOBAL effort to counter this perceived danger?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So, since the Op believes that they are not spraying to create cloud cover, what is he trying to prove?

I think he is outlining that atmospheric conditions cause effects that are perceived to be "chemtrails".

If he does see the CONtrails increasing, then it does rain, is he going to admit that this is a sort of geo-engineering?

Where are contrails increasing? Under what weather conditions?

Or is he going to keep poking fun at those who are truly concerned that psychopaths want to control the weather?

People wanting to control the weather does not = every plane in the sky releasing "chemtrails". Weather modification aircraft look much different than passenger jets, and they don't release agents out of the exhaust.

So....

How does that support the notion that every airliner in the sky is dropping some weather modification chemical?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't remember saying anything about aircraft let alone speaking about every single aircraft.
I'd just like to know what the point of this thread is. What is the Op attempting to prove?
Does he think more planes fly before a storm? Does he believe that Contrails cause weather systems? Does he believe that they are in fact spraying? Does he believe that he has psychic powers? Did the weatherman say that it was going to rain and he's simply using the contrail argument to validate the weatherman?

I just want to understand what the Op's theory is going to conclude.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The concept of "global warming" (or 'AGW') is hotly debated (pun) of course.

It is an on-going study, and frankly the debate rages because the results and conclusions are not certain.....whether any climate cycles being measured are naturally-occurring, or the result of our technological presence on this planet.

There is NO doubt that we burn fossil fuels....something that would NOT happen if we didn't exist. The burning of these fuels releases more CO2 into the environment than would happen naturally.

These are facts.

We Humans also pollute our environment, again as a consequence of our technology, with compounds that will not occur in Nature.

The cumulative effects of all this are uncertain, as noted above.

But, the notion that any concerted "effort" is currently underway to actively intervene or implement any plans or programs is ludicrous. The DEBATE is still raging.

And, of course....there are NO active "spraying programs" in place......"chemtrails" are a business designed to con people, and separate money from their wallets. All by stoking fear in those who are not well-versed in science, by telling them that perfectly normal contrails are something other than what they truly are.....clouds. Of ice particles.

Just like any other typical cirrus cloud that has existed for millions, if not billions, of years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join